My daughter is trying to marry a nigger. What do I do, Sup Forums

My daughter is trying to marry a nigger. What do I do, Sup Forums

marry her

Beat shit out of that nigger. Say police that he tried to steal your gun or somethink.

You failed as a parent.

Are you a Polak?

I don't envy you op. Makes me understand honor killings. I just hope I never have a daughter to avoid this potential situation. Kids rebell. Don't take it too hard. Just deal with it

Disown her, obviously? When my kid grows up and if he decides to wed a sandnigger I will not be joining that wedding and I'd only talk or meet with him if anything about his sandnigger wife was left out.

explain to her how genetics work, and how she will be handicapping her child by lowering the offspring's IQ, tell her to marry an Asian to upgrade the child's CPU..

Be happy that your daughter found happiness. I wish them both a long and beautiful marriage.

Suck his BBC, she'll dump him after he dumps in your boipussi.

A little too fucking late for that . You teach them as soon as they are able to talk. I do it daily, telling my kids that they have Hussar warrior blood flowing in their veins and are RACIALLY aware. As far as I know no parents that I know teach their kids history included people from my extended family. Trully fucking pathethic on their part. You raise your kids like how jews raises theirs.

Find her a wholesome alternative

Americans let their children be raised by MTV and degenerate hip-hop and then cry foul when their daughters turn out to be coal burners. Fuck you and your shitty parenting as far as I'm concerned you deserve it.

She'll likely end up with a child that will become his problem because the father is a deadbeat or a fellon. Worse case is murdered. Doesn't end will either way.

Take her to a black movie theater

Kill them both.

Show her the study that says 92% of all kids born from niggers and white women lead to absent fathers. 92% chance she'll be stuck raising the kid by herself. Would any decent guy be willing to cuck themselves and help raise that shitstain from another man?

Is the willing to bet she'll be the 8%? Ask her that.

Disown her, she's already beyond hope.

>What do I do, Sup Forums

Take out a life insurance policy on her.
When her toll get paid, so do you!!

>My daughter is trying to marry a nigger.
Shoot yourself. You have failed as a parent.

And take your bullshit thread somewhere else, shill.

SAGE

Sit her down and force her to read Sup Forums redpills all weekend.

Suck his cock, take a picture and send it your daughter. Niggers have no control over their sexual urges.

Best advice, also a bit morbid.

Honestly OP. She has no choice left. Ahe already let that man powerslide and ram that pussy many times. No self respecting white man will want that used up coal burner. Shes a write off, make another one and raise it to be aware.

You can say no. This happened in my family.

Half of my family are on the SJW side and even they don't want anything to do with my cousin who had a tar baby.

Huge surprise that the dad isn't in the picture, and now my cousin is trying to get any help she can from my family. I already told her 'no' multiple times and she rants daily on facebook about how the world owes her money and resources.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

plants drugs
call cops

kill them
then kill yourself for failing as a parent

Kill the nigger. That's the only endgame

Its too late you have to kill her

Show her some vids on liveleak

What daughter?

Disown her. You have failed as a parent. Your only hope to preserve your honor is to erase her from your graces

Cover yourself in black paint, beat the crap out of her and then blame the nigger. no one will question that!

Convince him that's she pregnant. He'll dip out ASAP

>nigger
>marrying

Give them your blessings and give him a giant dowry to spend on malt liquor and rock cocaine. duh

acid on face. it's the only way

Post a pic of your daughter.

Tell her to learn a good paying career for her future life as a single mother.

Sup Forums is the Jew it imagines Jews to be

I was born in france but moved to the us when I was 2

You must beat the Jew at the Jew game.

kill both her and tyrone, then commit seppuku

Don't worry user.

Get her thinking about having black babies. Show her how black people perform in society and how often black males are locked up. If they don't make it in the NBA, things are pretty bleak.

Also you can be honest that you don't want black in your line. She knows it but you could just say it. It might make you cry in front of her and that's OK.

Good luck to you.

The nig will probably disappear within the first year or so. If he doesn't, plant a gun or something and call the cops on him

I would probably become a hermit.

1. Disown her, but do not tell her why and do not make a big deal out of it. This is to prevent her from getting her SJW friends or the media on your ass which might affect your employment. Use whatever fund you set aside for her on big ticket purchaes such as Luxury Watches(Rolex, Patek, OMEGA MAN ON THE FUCK MOON), Luxury cars, etc. then post it on social media.

2. She asks if you are going to pay for wedding, tell her no. That you don't have the money.

3. She asks if you will come, tell her 'yes.' Cancel at the last minute or do a "no call no show," if she asks then say you had work that day. You can also say no but the former is more fun.

4. Stop all communications. Do not reply to her text or calls.

5. Remove her from your will as well as specifically tell your lawyer that she can not be executor of said wills.

6. Start the process of selling your home. While making sure the radius don't change from your commute to work, move as far the fuck away from her as possible. Do not tell her the new address, I assume that you are divorced. Do not tell your ex the new address, you no longer have any obligations for child support so fuck them they can't do shit.

7. It might be too late but it is time to start planning your retirement around (you). Moving to a 3rd world nation and get yourself an asian wife is a solid recommendation.

What daughter?

Do you have a tall tree nearby your house?

Disown her. I'm completely serious.

Quit being a racist control freak, and respect your daughter's autonomy

If I were you in this situation, I would keep in mind that depending on how I react, it could come back and bite me in the ass, like said, through employment specifically. When you have that solidified in your head, you have to PERSONALLY disown her. This does not mean to make a scene, or announce your disownment. You have to do it passively, nonchalantly.

Do not provide her support financially or emotionally. If she's old enough to be getting married, she should be old enough to either
>A) provide for herself
or
>B) rely on Jamal, somehow
Meaning that your obligation as a father is entirely out of the picture. She needs money? Nope. She's feeling sad? You're busy.

While she's wrapped up in the honeymoon phase of what she thinks is good for her, you have to dismantle every other supportive role (hoping you're the primary source of it) so that WHEN things come crashing down, which it WILL for her, she feels like she's as low as she can possibly be - no support from her father and stuck in a relationship with a fucking coon.

Every stereotype of her situation will come rushing to her head and that's when she'll begin to realize the mistake that she has made.

rape her.

Behold, a kike.

This. Is she an adult? Then you have no right to tell her what to do.

Honor Killing. It's the only way I am afraid.
White Sharia Now!

You could start by not cuck-LARPing on a Vietnamese totem-carving forum.

first

>"muh racism"
>UN flag
Top kek

why didnt you have 2 or more kids?

you always need a back up or two in case the first one is a fuck up

>"Muh racism"
>(((UN flag)))
Top kek

Disown her.

She is probably already pregnant and the nigger will abandon her 2-3 months after marriage.

>flag

newfag get out

Nazis back at it with their expertly-crafted arguments of:
>trivializing racism
>calling people Jews
>samefagging