What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYUbvCYdQhs
hooktube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk
youtube.com/watch?v=VOGFXD7Z9WE
youtube.com/watch?v=IBkdll0VAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain I'm not alt right I am far right or extreme right.

(you)

That is a really ugly tranny.

>You just got knocked the fuck out
by who?
show me who's capable.

how did he reach my head?

I look at my phone 'cause I couldn’t believe the date. It's 2017 and someone is still playing shitty Limp Bizkit-style nu metal.

Lifts plus using a bat, could probably *JUST* reach then

get woke

play my nintendo

Why is metalcore so cool, Sup Forums?

we have this thread everyday.

I stay down tbqhwy senpai

and we'll continue to until those faggots bow down and kiss our metaphorical feet begging for forgiveness for their transgressions, sweetie ;)

What kind of b8 is this?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pYUbvCYdQhs

Nice

Why are people still downvoting their videos? Makes me wonder if conservatives are really as intellectually superiour as they claim to be.

Anyone that does not listen to the more recent Megadeth albums unironically or the older ones for nostalgia is a fluoride child incapable of human nostalgia.

It isn't your fault you were born post 2000, millennial scum, nevertheless it is of your concern to correct your massive faggotry. The amount of cocks that have fucked your skull simultaneously and most vigorously have rattled and imprinted cock right into your pre-frontal cortex, making the decision and planning part of your brain revolve around thick cocks being crammed deep into moist hole, as your faggotry oozes a sweet, natural organic lubricant allowing you to store up to three arm-sized cocks deep in your mouth, and then sliding in and out of your ass as you moan with desire for a real album like ""Master of Puppets" by Metallica. Maybe you will absorb the message, and cut the strings from your own faggotry; finally you could free yourselve from the chains that bind you, literally strapped across the bed with a pillow under your hips, spread tight and again just dripping wet with anticipation for the 8.5 to 9.0 inch throbbing cock that's about to pump slowly into you from behind.

AS Dave Mustaine cums deep inside your womanly anus, you feel actual manliness for the first time as his alpha cum drips down your microcock. You realize techno and edm made you beta , and now you can quit being a faggot and listen to music with actual instruments for once and connect with an actual culture that isn't always 90 days old.

Pull the fidget spinner off your elf cock. I am done with you, you disgraceful slut.

Ew, megadeth is crappy dad metal. No rhythm or melody.

Listen to something like Motionless in White if you want real metal

Leave the dude alone. Hes mad at father figures and the traditional roles they hold because his mom was probably an alcoholic leftist who couldnt keep a man past 8am the next day.

the fuck is this a new meme? who is this guy i keep seeing you guys post him.

Who are these people?

>feelin paranoid...
I can't be the only one who thought he sounds like Rodger from Doug in that song

hooktube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Here you go friends

some faggot punk band hopping on the lefty bandwagon
>made terrible song with vid that shows people stalking and killing trump supporters
>shitty vid gets absolutely shit upon
>spawns a new music genre "cuck-core"
>maymays aplenty

I'd cut the rest of that fags hair.

weak bait

the song is lulz worthy that's for sure

NAZI PUNK FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk
(start @ 2:00)
Dare I say it, is Dave /ourguy/????

fuck gotta go turn on my VPN to watch this

Don't these guys worry that actual neo-nazi gangs where they live in New York are going to take this music video as a threat and actually come after them or their families?

Seems like a really dangerous thing to do.

I mean to be fair, anyone with a Richard Spencer poster on their wall deserves to get the shit kicked out of them by some bleach blonde midget with the retard gap in his front teeth

I wake up from my nightmare

Replace "dick" with "boy's soul"

Millenials are born mid 80s to 1999 retard

The video is really about finding and basically nearly murdering a neo-nazi and branding him because it's what he deserves.

And these guys live with in New York with Neo-Nazi gangs.

That's like if I lived in Detroit and made a music video of me beating up some black gang and then released my name along with dates where I'd be performing.

Doesn't seem like a great idea.

Who is this semon demon?

“Stray from the testosterone”

It's almost like the demand for Alt-Right KKK Ultra Nazis doesn't fit the supply...

Well apparently I'm unconscious? So not much I guess?

kek what a nutter

>Switch fanbase .jpg

>I am not Baptist I am Christian

I wake up, file a police report, file a civil suit on top of the criminal one, and get a million dollars in addition to sending him away for 10 years.

Because I'm a civilized person and I fight with civilized tools.

>million dollars
You have high expectations for the income of a low tier sumariancore band

If his personal assets don't cover it, I make a Patreon/GoFundMe and cry about expensive surgeries.

>colburn

No, captcha. I won't.

First wave metalcore was red pilled as fuck and hard-core to the bone. All those cuck bands you've listed depending on gang vocals and shock value are as far from decent metalcore as you can get (machine head, chimaira, old trivium) and has no business being associated with metal or even rock.

Cuck-core needs to die.

>post 2000
>millennial

Ken, burgers everyone. Every goddamn time a burger hates on millenials he is proven to be totally lost. Millenials were born mid 80's/mid 90's. Chances are, you're one.

isn't he like 5'3

Think we could get a patreon together to get him to fix that nigette gap in his teeth. He could easily fit his microdick between that.

He's 4'7, in lifters

Correction, M*tal fans

You have to have a sub 100 iq to unironically listen to Megadeth, especially any album other than Peace Sells

I hate megadeath. I can appreciate the talent though. Bands like bmth and other cuck boy bands are far worse though.

Only thing worse than the band's is the fans, can't tell the difference between the boy's and the fat mouth breathing self harming girls.

scene music is entirely for the freak show

One of the best shows I saw was Black Veil Brides at warped tour. Music was cancer, but watching the faggoty crowd trying to MAWSH was one of the funniest things I've ever seen

>2017
>listening to music by people whomst have not committed murder
pls
youtube.com/watch?v=VOGFXD7Z9WE

superimpose that ugly gap tooth faggot's face onto pieces of poop being shit out by Pepe.

Sup Forums is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=IBkdll0VAok

Based boomer tears these guys a new one.

Now there's a real band

Nigga looks like Darby Crash

>You just got knocked the fuck out
JUST

Lol @ anyone with functioning eardrums liking Burzum (this isnt a troll post, his music fucking blows)