Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

As a Democrat I'm having a wonderful day today and just wanted to share how happy I am that you failed to take health insurance away from 20 million people.

How about you guys, still having fun justifying treason? 3/4ths of America now know you're full shit, but have fun in that echo chamber.

love you too :)

>failed to take health insurance away from 20 million people
only a retarded child thinks that universal health care should be a thing.

do you really want a country over-filled hospitals of people in their 50s because they had the "doesn't amtter, it's free!" mentality?

because that's what happens in america.
you give a fool an inch, they take a mile.

even at the risk of their own health, wealth, and life.

How can 20 million ppl lose insurance if only 10 million people are on obamacare?

Obamacare isn't even being funded right now, Barry literally had to siphon money out of feddie and fannie to pay for it.

It's failure is an inevitability, but have fun going along with ur daily PROGRAMMING you mind controlled retard.

>treason
>"health insurance"

See the talking points made its way to you

>muh society is so stupid
>muh moral high castle

Its alright. When the public finds out (and trust me they WILL) that the dems and their lying press are just covering for the global banking cartels and that Hillary was going to start WW3 with Russia over the petrodollar; heads will literally fucking roll. No joke.

>How can 20 million ppl lose insurance if only 10 million people are on obamacare?

Jew math.

Trump is going to introduce treasury notes.

i-is he going to take out the fed? Are we getting a copper standard?

Theres an order of operations before he can accomplish this.

This year is all about draining the swamp

next year is all about his core policy positions that need to be implemented.

the next 6 years will be Trump winning the galactic federation primaries and taking our civilization to the next levels of advancement.

All the illegals need health coverage obviously

I wonder how many peopel this voter fraud investigation is going to turn up.

Not to mention the estimated 11-40 trillion dollars the Vatican Bank is holding illegally. This is why Cardinal Pell got rolled up in the pedogate investigations.

Holy shit that guy looks pathetic in that picture, what is his significance? Who is he?

what, you mean like the 30 million who lost their health insurance when Obamacare became a thing?

So glad your happy at the lack of suffering after ignoring the suffering you caused.

Look around people are suffering everywhere moron. 8 years of that nigger ruined our country to it's core.

i misread what u said im retarded lmao

all you have to do is win faggot.

>Not giving gibs treason

Nice bait.

fucking trump, can he do anything right? also what the fuck is wrong with the republican senators?

You people are so incredibly retarded there's no hope for you. You literally think Obamacare did the opposite of what it actually did.

370 millions people in the US. All paying in one way or another to give 20 million useless fucks free Medical.

Democrats consider this a win

>As a Democrat I'm having a wonderful day today and just wanted to share how happy I am that you failed to take health insurance away from 20 million people.

america has always been the land of the free and treu freedom means the right to not pay for the healthcare scam.

>obongocare raises insurance prices for millions of hard working Americans and fines them if they don't get it.
>millions of families on the verge of bankruptcy due to skyrocketing insurance premiums
>a bunch of leeches get free insurance on the back of all the hardworking citizens
>try to take away some of the free shit given to the leeches to improve the situations for majority of Americans.

WAAAHHHH, THE REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO KILL 20 MILLION PEOPLE

You have lost.
Admit your defeat, donkey king.

>Democrats
>Donkey
>WE WUZ
Democrats are now donkey kangs

Nothing treasonous or illea occurred dumbass but keep drinking that dnc coolaid.
>obongocare raises insurance prices for millions of hard working Americans and fines them if they don't get it.
>millions of families on the verge of bankruptcy due to skyrocketing insurance premiums
>a bunch of leeches get free insurance on the back of all the hardworking citizens
>try to take away some of the free shit given to the leeches to improve the situations for majority of Americans.

This is obviously sensitive and very high-level but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump.

>OH NO, NOT ANOTHER STAR WARS REFERENCE

Your arguments are not based in objective reality, your words mean nothing

>donkey kang
Hm. That's some good shit.
They just need to run someone like Kanye in 2020 or 2024.

KYS FAGGOT