Report rape in progress

>Report rape in progress
>Talk to officers in police car that show up
>Officer Mohamed leans across his partner and fires through the door and kills beautiful white woman

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is the "1" image on the upper right instead of the upper left?

who reads from the upper right?

So uh why did he shoot her? For fun?

So muricans, how do you explain this? Why are your police so retarded?

>1, 11:25PM believes shit is going down to the point of calling the police
>4, 11:30PM better walk right into the shit in PJs and a cell phone
She deserved to be shot.

human beings are imperfect

business as usual in somalisota.

She had an Aussie accent and Mohamed is anti-immigration.

(Or it was his buddies doing the rape)

Niggers, mestizos and damaged trailer trash.

>one bullet
>9mm
>fired through a door
How the fuck did this even kill her? She must be a fucking pussy.

ok time to send him back

go back to watching your commie, multikulti programming and shut your useless mouth

>female mayor
yikes

Muslims. Muslims read backwards like the backwards retards they are.

No surprise she was calling in an attempted rape, was probably a bulb head nigger-of-niggers having a sexual emergency because he saw an actual fucking human for once and couldn't help himself. Was probably the retards brother/son.

So did the other officer elbow him in the face for shooting across his balls?

He fired through an open window dumbass

>>Officer Mohamed leans across his partner and fires through the door and kills beautiful white woman

so a simple case of honor murder?

Aussies aren't fearful of anything.
She probably would be gone full bogan on a nog rapist. If she hadn't been shot by somaliman.

Muslims and sharia, what do you expect? Murder was justified by the Somali nigger and his religion.

>Cares more about why the camera is off than why the nigger/sand nigger shot a woman.

>nigger wants privacy
>should be hung from a lamp post.

>get report of woman screaming in alley
>possible sexual assault
>better shoot the blond woman in her pajamas

You deserve to be shot.

I guess you don't realize what holes in your stomach can do.

>Minneapolis
>Literal Sharia police
I see the democrat plan to pump Minnesota to bursting with shitskins is coming along nicely.

Yeah, what the fuck even happened here?

She literally dindu.

530 shots fired

530 cpr started

530 no subjects at scene

530 just coup de grais my partner for firing a bullet 3 inches above my weiner

:^)

40 year old bride to be.
And nothing of value was lost.

Good shooting Mohamed.

but i'm not because i'm not walking into a situation where I believe warrants police action in my PJs at 11:30 at night.

>Responding to rape call-out
>Shoot the first middle aged woman you see

How do you function in society being this retarded?

It was a rhetorical question. Hebrew is read from behind as well.

He was probably shooting hollowpoints; these are banned to the military under the Geneva Convention.

Jesus Christ you're blunt. Your country deserves your horde of niggers.

The cop should be charged but that doesn't excuse the woman. Everyone involved was a idiot.

Witnessed a lot of gutshots, basically untreatabLe in the field. And diversity in non-white areas is colonization, but Das razizt

I'm sure he had his reasons, not a ape not going to chimp out over one dead white woman

Honestly, it should be made 100% law that if blacks want to live in the US/UK they are slaves.

They should be treated like it's North korea, and any crimes result in execution.

They are the number 1 murderers, thieves, extorters, abusers and rapists.

Simple threat of death would be enough to bring crime rates down and save lives.

>import 3rd worlders
>get 3rd world policing
its a shitty thing but somalisota reaps what it sows

So in America you call the police and then hunker down in your private bunker because they are going to ventilate everything living on sight when they arrive?

She was anti-second amendment.

thats the price of freedom, bitch

No wonder muslims and jews are so fucking evil. I would even accept horizontal writing like asians, but backwards? What a bunch of filth

pretty sure he shot her for not wearing a burkah.
and did they ever find the suspected rapist? of course not, mohamed was just looking out for muhamed.

>Somali American Police Association

My thoughts as well when reading his retarded post.

She approved of Ausrtalia's gun laws and would have like to have seen them enforced in America

why does Japan let nigs run wild in roppongi?

Maybe he forgot what country he was in for a second, he was merely following his original countries method of killing (who he believed at the time) the woman for committing adultery.

>gets raped
>call the police
>get shot

>get shot

>total IQ: 100

Your confederate flag is incredibly fitting for this comment.

>fun
He is home on paid leave right now trying to think up a good excuse.

looks a little like Tiger woods here

The cop was a member of a black supremacist forum. He made several posts saying he wanted to "avenge Philando Castile anywya possible".

>Honestly, it should be made 100% law that if blacks want to live in the US/UK they are slaves.

it's already law that everybody is a slave, including you, soulless gook

Someone needs to tell him this isn't Muslim territory, we don't kill the rape victims here. He just mistook her for the rape victim is all. It's a small price to pay for cultural enrichment.

I don't know what the fuck happened but this is literally murder. You don't just shoot the first person you fucking see when you get a call. This retarded probably thought Battlefield Hardline was a 100% accurate depiction of American police.

>watch news everyday
>listen to NPR
>literally never heard about this

And yet, the blood of a black kid who robbed a liquor store can still be warm and there's already a BLM protest happening.

>The cop should be charged but that doesn't excuse the woman. Everyone involved was a idiot.
>Woman runs towards your police car, screaming "Help, police!"
>The police shoot her.
>It's "her fault"
lol, no.

I thought this happened in the UK for a moment, then I realized we wouldn't have heard about it if it was.

i DEMAND that all of you infidels respect mr noors privacy during this troubled time.
he din do nuffin

I swear, niggers have SOA like cocker spaniels.

>fires through the door

Fucking ND with a glock, money on it

the most concerning thing was that he shot across his partner from the passenger seat...literally why the fuck??

Because the first area marked on the map is on the right you fucking professional dribbler.

Fucking retarded burger. How are you this dense?

Are we going to find out where this nigger lives or what?

niggers are easily spooked.

PLOT TWIST.

But I DISTINCTLY remember hearing a story on NPR when he was made an officer and how "important" this was for the Somali community there.

Mohammad Noor. Public Officer. Public info. Shouldn't be too hard.

You're an actual certified spack

Telling you, it'll be an ND with a glock. Who fires deliberately across his buddy and through the door (not the window)?

doctors kill more people than cops

Honestly, I'm usually on the cop's side on these things but there is just nothing about this case to indicate that it's justified at all. He doesn't say she was threatening, she had no weapon, she's fucking pregnant and calling for help in a situation where the cops are expecting a female rape victim.

This is just murder. I bet it's revenge for perceived racial injustices of blacks at the hands of cops. But every one of those cases involved a cop that was attacked, suffered injuries, or had a black man pulling a gun on him or threatening him with a vehicle.

i bet you a dollar it was simply poor trigger discipline

>BASED OFFICER WILSON KILLING NIGGERS
>W-what? A white woman was killed by the police! OY VEY THIS IS TERRIBLE! IT'S LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
It's only okay when a white cop kills a black kid, right? Stay classy, Sup Forums

an ND is very possible. he was probably treating shit like he was in Somalia where if someone runs up on your car its because the local warlord put a hit out on you.

so why did he shoot a woman when they were responding to a report of sexual assault?

Why would a white personal be saying oy vey unironically?

>implying the two situations are exactly the same

kys obvious nigger

because he was a based muslim where men are the victims of whores

niggers dont understand basic things. its what happens when you have a low IQ

>Uppity niggers are the same as docile white woman
Sub-80 IQ brainlet detected. Shall I refer you to the nearest mental health institution?

Because a middle aged white lady in her pajamas is the same as a rampaging 300 pound dindu that wants to kill you.

Neck yourself.

Can we have a white people riot? I wanna loot a cabelas and apple store and trash a starbucks

>one shoots criminals
>the other shoots people reporting crime
I wish liberals could see past race, but they cannot.

He did it on purpose. Blatantly obvious. Guns arent drawn in a cruiser and they dont have hairpin triggers. Fucking cops man. She was pregnant and called for their help.

because American cops are trigger happy?

shot first ask questions later

at last i truly see, that harlot was trying to seduce his partner by talking to him, he did the only thing he could to save his partner from sin

No that fucking nigger probably wanted to shut the woman up and hoped that nothing would be done. Fucking somalian nigger trying to kill women who are reporting rape bcuz sharia

How does this shit even happen? Somalis truly are retarded mud people.

>hey I see someone! My first kill!

I really hope this isnt his version of events. He is fucked if so. There has to be more to this than a cop just shooting at a shadow in an ally. Even based just on the suspicion of a sexual assault occuring, there is a 50/50 chance a random person looming out of the shadows is a victim seeking help.

I'm so ashamed of my countrymen..

So how are the bootlickers on Sup Forums going to defend this?

When did apes learn to type?

I forgot my pic.

It was just an accident, Goy.

He was protecting his Muslim brothers who raped the woman in the alley.

Do you know nothing about Islam?

That responce makes me question if America is worth saving. You deserve every ghetto you have.

> tfw day of the rope never
> murrica will be conquered by niggers spics and pajeets
> you were born just in time to retake clay that is rightfully yours
se siente bien familia

>victim is talking to driver of patrol car
>passenger pulls out handgun and shoots victim

I don't know what she said but I think you need to defend this.