Is it possible to survive on $200 a day? My parents have limited me to this much until I find a job or go to school...

Is it possible to survive on $200 a day? My parents have limited me to this much until I find a job or go to school. frankly i don't want to do either

My parents only give me 500 a day. I used to spend 60k a month on parties and shit. Now what do i do

70,000 a year, honestly? no, you will need to find a sugar daddy, and he may want your anal virginity

$200 a day is $6000 per month, or $73000 a year. Of course you can.

You're going to die dude

>implying anal virginity

>getting 200$ every day
you fucks are rich

>200/day
>that's 6000/mo
What kind of numale cuckshit are you spending your money on that you can't survive on 6000 a month?

This has to be bait

>t.wagie

>$200 a day
you eat ramen.
$200 would last you 2 months.

No, it's not. Look into some free food programs in your area. Find a nice church where you can meet some helpful folks and also get some worship in. If you live on the west coast I have a place you can stay

I can survive on 10$ a day you loathsome brat

>tfw I live on $8.89 a day

in Argentina you can live like a month with 200 dollars.

What? Is this some weird bait? What are you talking about? Where would you spend 200$ a day? Why are you here?

You ever consider being eaten alive by a mob of hungry hobos?!

>No, its not.
Found the numale cuckboy

what kind of fucking bullshit do you buy every day if 200 sounds little to you?

200 daily ayyy ima wanna bang your mom n dad

Fuck you, I live on 4 dollars a day and I survive like its the apocalypse

Are you Jewish?

>8.99/day
Same buddy
I buy my liter of cheap vodka and at the end of the week I use the quarters i've saved up from the change to put gas in my car and get a snack.
I work at a restaurant so I eat free most days, but weekends are pretty tough if I go over budget.

decent bait

Jesus Christ get a job you lazy faggot

I know your pain...

My parents won't even get me that lambo I wanted, and how am I supposed to support my coke addiction? I definitely need money for that, those twats.

They can be so fucking insensitive and overall hateful people sometimes.

>Swedish woman in 1990

>Swedish woman in 2017

Guaranteed replies.
>inb4 poorfages get mad about how unfair shit is and then do nothing to improve their situation, their economic systems or reform their government.
>inb4 getting called out as a hypocrite for being a poorfage who complains about the same shit and does nothing but shitpost in a cesspool of misinformation and diversion.

Booze is so expensive here that I can't afford to drink. If I want to bring something to a party with friends, I have to hang around change and parking machines looking for loose change for a couple of weeks. Thank fuck I don't smoke.

took the bait

I do understand this is bait, but $200 a month really isn't that much if you're not from Shitholistan.

smoke 50%crack + 50%meth, it's cheaper and is active for longer times.

>is it possible to survive on $60,000 a year that you don't need to work for?

That's pretty easy actually.

>$200
And I thought $5 per day was a lot for me.

$200 a DAY.

gr8 b8 m8

I lived in my car for a year and was able to live off of $4/day and I lived very comfortably. Been thinking about going back to that lifestyle. Was great.

No not possible. You'll need to whore yourself out for some extra cash.

>50% Crack
Just cut out the crack entirely and do exclusively meth. it lasts longer and its not as expensive

This is bait, or some kid with money bragging.

$200.00 is plenty to live comfortably. How retarded.

I don't think so, just kill yourself

Don't listen to these trolls.

You're fucked. Might as well find a pimp, cuz selling your body is gonna be the only way you can afford to live from now on.

G8 B8 M8

do you live in San Francisco?

Didn't see you there bud KEK

Reported and Sage.

I don't know how you do it user, good luck to you in these trying times.

> be me
> graduated
> employed
> functional in society
> makes in one week what this bitchy gay ass motherfucking kiddo makes in one day of pushing dildos through his ass and sucking old guys genitalia for fun

Get a job you lazy piece of shit. Stop mooching off mommy and daddy, time to become a fucking adult. You're not a toddler anymore.

>bait for jealous poorfags that somehow earn less than $200/day

Depends on state, but that seems easy for any state.

why work? i see these guys doing construction, they all look miserable, would rather play half-life all day

Not for a Kardasian.

>tfw you can survive with 100 dollaridos a month

tell me then, how many fingers does it take to fit in your asshole before it feels painful because daddy's gotta be fuckin pounding you out each day for him to throw a worthless neet 200 a day

You're going to starve
F

I follow a few rich daddy's girls on IG/Snapchat just so I can hate myself

Get off Sup Forums and go do something with your life you little spoiled shit. You are going to get fucked up by any real man. Nobody cares what dumb fucks like you have to say.

you'd make more from the handouts from your parents than any job someone like you could get.

I was surviving on £20 a week after bills once, it was fucking awful.

Sup Forums is Brolly leik 5% meth heads

reality: both pictures taken at same event..

You can't play half life forever. One day you'll look back on your life with shame. Go out and be productive. It's much more fulfilling than being a lazy ass with nothing to do and no one to love.

Do what I did: start a dog walking and pet sitting service. All you need is a car and a spiral notebook and you're golden. I'm making an extra $24k a year on top of a $60k salary selling water well drilling equipment and I work 6 hours a day tops (these numbers are before taxes)

If you cut back on your heroin and coke purchases then maybe you can get by for a little bit.
I'd recommend stocking up on it when you find a good deal.

Also only tip the delivery boy $20 rather then $50

That's because you're not on heroin, are you?