Do Filipinos even do much to try fix their country?

Do Filipinos even do much to try fix their country?

Why is there not a one child policy?

people cant just fix their country, they need good genes to do that
or strike oil

I mean just look at this.

I get that they are poor but it would cost nothing to pick up all the litter.

Why?

How can people just let their kids play near a big pile of rubbish?

Those images are a common sight here. I dunno we never got to the part of building concrete structures and using trash bins.

We just leave our trash the moment it becomes trash.

Gotta get rid of the drug dealers first.

It's that Roman catholism cuckery that fosters the laziness.

>Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asia

Probably the best time for the Filipinos was when they were an American colony, oops, territory.

But, then it was, as usual, "muh independence" and when white people leave, the place turns into a shit hole, as is typical with almost all shit skin countries.

only one child per sex tourist. cmon man...

One child policy lol, when we're horny we fuck, we don't care if we conceive. why bother with contraceptives if you don't care about consequences?

>Why is there not a one child policy?

That worked out so well in China, right?

Absolutely idiotic

This, we need more qt hapas.

Yeah, these is what happens when every Filipino tries to get to the Manila Capital with zero education, or working skills they end up, using,selling drugs, mugging and other poverty-related crime.

My suggested solution is to develop commercial cities on other islands on Central Philippines and Southern Philippines and Subsidize farms and fisheries.

Catholic church is prohibiting it, always invokes the bible verse where men supposed to multiply and multiply

Don't worry soon we 'll reunify Philippines, making Southern philippines and Islam liberal.

And to promote Eugenics on philippines mixing it with with European blood via Surrogacy (Providing we have increased White European child births first and also has it's own Eugenic Population)

in about 16 years you will get them

We can have Hapa flip children using Eugenics, no need to whore out our women to foreigners.

Much prettier
Much more intelligent
Better height
Better facial features

Well I'm certainly not helping by fathering several bastards already. On business trips there, I give out business cards with my pseudonyms/burner details to pick up women there, and take them to another hotel room and fuck the shit out of them barebacked.

It's a sure way of staying anonymous and keeping the leeches off of my money.

I've learned the hard way after the first girl I fucked there got preggo and found me on Facebook so I gave her cash to shut up about it and abort the thing.

Surrogacy requires money, sex tourism generates money. Also I'd rather "dirty" badly raised hapa girls than future SJWs.

Just watch out for ladyboys. Lots of ladyboys in Philippines.

>Surrogacy requires money, sex tourism generates money.
My parents are rich and we have our own company and i'm starting my own soon. If i have to buy their Dna I would and it would have to be a mixture of filipino Dna and Surrogate Filipina mother. White father is not mandatory

>Also I'd rather "dirty" badly raised hapa girls than future SJWs.
This could be prevented by enrolling them to a Reverse-Frankfurt school, Lots of Deprogramming. and Immense Hollywood counter culture.

I just hope we could do it in time.

It's pretty easy to avoid them once you've learned.

From experience, the more make up and slutier they dress, then the exponentially more likely they are to be bakla.

I've got contacts, mostly my local business partners over there to organise fresh and new clean girls for us every time we go to Makati.

What kind of business will you start?

My black buddy married a Pinoy gal when he stayed there on vacation and had a kid with her, but they divorced. His wife ended up marrying a Pinoy guy this time and he's raising a half black girl.

>My black buddy
fuck off, negro apologist

That's usually the case, unless you have any money, the women will just get one of the local cucks to pick up the slack.

Where are you from? reveal your flag

I'd rather white hapas, please kindly tell your black friend to fuck off.

desu, any mixed blood is better than pure Pinoy.

You natives get pretty uggo unless mudbloods.

He's not a typical nig, he's like an old white redneck trapped in a black's body. He's even racist against his own people.
He retires in 9 years and has plans to move to your country because of how cheap it is. Plus he says he can pull women in the Philippines (he can't do that here since he's 330 lbs)

Why scrub sewers when they are meant to be used for shit disposal?

lol, stay away Tyrone.

9 years is a long time

>it's a white niggers thread

t. Sex tourist

>He's not a typical nig, he's like an old white redneck trapped in a black's body. He's even racist against his own people.
Still an ugly fat nigger

>has plans to move to your country because of how cheap it is.
Good luck, black skinned people is considered ugly here, Traffic are worse in manila, Central Philippines and Southern Philippines is Underdeveloped. wages are low, streets are always flooded when there's a storm

Tell him to come here, he'll be back to USA ( I give it 3 months) because of how fucking hard to grind here.

Enjoy playing Third-world Go

>get ass raped by colonialism for 2 centuries
>expects them to be anything better than an island Mexico

Because the earth needs more pinays

I have nordic aryan sperm if you need it.

But why are you in Japan?

I want to personally murder all of you.

Gonna be bangin a Filipina in a few hours

Not as hot as pic related but I'ma like it just fine

You should rather want your own people make your country better
But you're probably a sex tourist

Is Southern Philippines poorer due to racial difference?

I guess we can assume yellow fever fags are just jealous and scared of niggers

>Tyrone
You bloody drongo.

Just for that, I'll fucking fuck the most attractive legally aged woman in your family. I will impregnate her then I will love her tenderly and raise or children right.

Then I will get her to come over here to my spacious suburban home with white picketed fences and a swimming pool and I will marry her.

How would you like that you cunt?

No, because of Islamic terrorism funded by Saudi and Terrorists provided by Malaysia & Indonesia

School. I mean I will probably stay here or go to China IRL, but if you need white DNA that bad...

They should really pull a singapore and senselessly beat any one caught littering.

>jealous
My gf is 9.5/10. I hate all ugly people all stupid people and all out of shape people.

Jealous in the sense you want to be niggers

I'll admit I have a bit of a yellow fever, but I'll really fuck anything that has a vagina and still breathing. Hell, I've even fucked not just one abo, but TWO abos.

I haven't fucked an African girl yet, but it's on my bucket list.

Not scared of negros as I've made a few friendships when I worked in New York for 6 months. Never had the courage to cheat on my fiance at the time though (she left me because she couldn't believe I didn't fuck any one while I was there ._.)

what's the ladyboy scene like compared to Thailand

I'm doing semi retirement in 5 years time

Thais are good looking but their English sucks

This gal from there we face chat all the time.

I am better than Niggers in every way lol. You are projecting. I want to be like Thor.

Faggot. Probably not as advanced as Thailand, but the women in the Philippines are easy enough, no need to stoop down for the baklas.

Their entire life goal is getting a job at Tim Hortons in Canada or finding an old Canadian alpha to rail their daughters.

He's been to your country multiple times over the past 20 years and he gets treater like a God. He says pinoy women love black guys and he always has multiple whores to choose from. I told him that they probably prefer whites over blacks but they'll do anything for an American passport (like his ex wife who now lives in California)

>Hell, I've even fucked not just one abo, but TWO abo
Dude watch out for stds. I don't now about abos but they look like they'd have as much as Niggers.

>whores
well then

I get checked out every year because I'm overseas for at least 3 months at a time anyway.

Nothing more serious than herpes, which everyone has anyway.

Over compensating beta lol

Why the fuck does a white man goes to school in Japan?

I'd probably need blonde, blue eyed or green eyed, 6'0 to 6'3 and 5 years of having a ripped of semi-ripped torso& Athletic and an IQ of 95-115

but not right now maybe in 10-25 years. We still need our very own mayors + governors for the community Steady cash supply from a first world currency (Our companies need to be globally present in countries with strong currency)

>Surrogate mothers - checked
>Islands for community building - checked
>Boats for Island security - Not yet
>Cherry Picked European DNA - Not yet

Filipinos are disgusting shitskin rats. They're a slave race. Their country is toilet. They worship whites. They follow the white man's religion and even their shitty country is named after king of Spain. Every flip knows he is genetic scum. All Asian hate these rats. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Thai. Everyone. There women are whore and think white men are god. Flips are not human. They are garbage. They work in middle East like the slave they are. Every Filipino white wannabe scum deserves to be killed. Disgusting people. I hate them.

There is a reason why if you run a fake tinder/okc as a white guy in Manila you get 500 messages/matches a day.

They want out. It's hopeless.

>shitholes full of jungle monkeys
>colonialism literally made everywhere better
>virtually every place which was decolonized is now worse off
>w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well it's colonialism's fault!

>We just leave our trash the moment it becomes trash.

the half black girl will be raped by her step dad

I've found that any Asian women loves us Aussies. They're a lot more attracted to me if I play up accent rather than the "Americanised" one that I use for my business. They think we're more fun or something.

>fake
I'm so sorry for you being a shitskin Ahmed.

Poverty still an easier problem than white genocide currently taking place in Western Europe.

I visited the Philippines last year,
Lots of slums but people were very nice,
Everybody called me sir and lots of people complimented me about my white skin and blue eyes
Philippinas worship the white man
Manila is a dump but Cebu city, Dumaguette city and Davao city are pretty comfy
I go back next year

Study abroad lol. 6'2'' rather fit (maybe not ripped but working on it) good grades at a good school (UCLA).

Whites deserve to be genocided

Dude that was a comparison to monkeys. You think Aryans who have the blood of godmen can compare to monkeys?

Then stop moving to white country disgusting flip rat.

Because of Catholic Church that goes full retard on population control.

>They're a lot more attracted to me if I play up accent rather than the "Americanised" one that I use for my business.
Some like hearing German.

There are good parts of the Manila metro area. Makita is generally cleaner and much more posh. The women there are cleaner and much more posh as well.

But you're right. I love Cebu and the islands.

this , asian third world girls are so easy.

If you are okay with mixing and throwing away those "aryan" genes you are a monkey

>Whites deserve to be genocided
Nope, not in my watch. We'll be helping Western Europeans. all they need is one big revolution and total Financial collapse.

>This will end badly for the joos and the blacks

Just stay there, cunt. We don't want to deal with your flat nosed mongrel Ching chong prostitute fuckhole

>I'll end white genocide by mixing!

I think it's because they are desynthesized to the American accent through media and the Marines that dock there.

Even get mistaken as a proper Englishman when I'm more polite and courteous.

It's refreshing when they don't see me as the degenerate from a convict settlement that I am KeK.

They are convinced that white guys are loyal and sweet. I tried to explain how it's not nice to Asian guys that they all want white men. She said it's not because when they can't get a white guy they date Asian men. :(

Then how come the Roman Catholic French aren't lazy?

Get fucked. I was just joking you dickhead.

What's the easiest way to chat up Flip girls without some weird dating site?

>guys can you try working more than 30 hours a week
>STRIKE!! STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!!

I stand by what I said desu

I'm staying right here. not planning to move to Europe any Century soon. your joo held country is inviting immigrants.

Why can't you reveal your flag?

Okqupid get there Facebook. Skype etc

The Japanese are descended from the Sun. "Whiteness" is less important than Hyperborean blood.

Fuck off racist

This.
It's the same everywhere.
They kick out the Whites, and live in shit.

A no child policy needs to be adopted in burgercuckistan, you people are a fucking plague and a cancer.

Most of Asia looks like this outside of Japan, Singapore, and South Korea: It's not just a Flip phenomenon.

What are you even talking about

Max Weber is that you

I mostly speak Japanese.

Why do whites deserve it? :(

How true is this quote?

t. nigger

Or just Federalize. Basically the same thing.