How do we give white men confidence again?

>they are afraid to even strike convos with women anymore

Because men aren't stupid anymore

>29 years old
>isn't married yet
>expecting young virile men to settle down with some roastie who's been riding the cock carousel for 10+ years

>Men strike up conversations with women
>Get accused of sexual harassment

>Men stop striking up conversations with women
>Women complain that the dating scene is too hard for them

>stop talking to women it's oppressive
>why aren't men talking to me it's oppressive

I am being totally serious and unfunny when I say that Islam may indeed have it figured out

This

She's probably repulsive, that black lipstick certainly makes assume so comfortably

>doesn't get asked for a drink at bars
>doesn't get picked up
>doesn't even get glanced at
probably because women on reddit, twitter, tumblr, and every single college campus screams rape when a man does any of those things.

> I dont get get hit on , boo hoo
A guy looked at me HELP!! RAPE!!

white men need to go back to how they were a hundred years ago

Apparently third wave feminism made women extremely undesirable.

>bisexual model

"looking for millionaire hubbie to leech on by having his child"

Maybe her personal hygiene isn't all that great.

she's 5' 11" jesus christ

don't be surprised if no one shorter than you wants to hit on you when even womanlets reject manlets

Honest question, is there a law that says she can't go up to a guy and start a conversation?

>Bisexual

Huh, I guess we may never know the problem.....

>Bisexual

Stopped reading.

(((Grinberg)))

NOT EVEN HIDING IT

I legit started asking women for drinks and it works kek, try it in a bar for free drinks and possibly free sex.

>stop treating us like meat!!!!
>im a stronk womyn!!!!
>dont talk to me unless i want you too!!!!!!
>was that sexual harrasment?!?!?!?!?!?
>I hate guys that hit on me at the bar, they are pigs.

fast forward 5 years
>why arent men talking to me anymore at the bar???

girls like her you can legit shitpost into bed if youre decent looking and rich kek, its the ugly ones that take effort

>current year
>still falling for cokehead celeb fake news that are supposed to make them "relatable"

>fast forward 5 years
yeah this is the kicker, we've just been through a period of women whining about men they're not attracted to hitting on them

make up your fucking minds

women
>make fake Tinder profiles just to get a guy to come over and move furniture
>vapid, no skills, no ambition
>have obnoxious dogs they treat better than people
>crazy inexplicable mood swings
>even more crazy dietary requirements, e.g "honey, I'm only eating foods that are blue this week"

Yeah, I can't imagine why these people aren't in relationships.

lmaoo fuckin giraffe
shes a 6/10 at best with a garbage body 100% likely no tits or ass.

which would be fine but then combine it with third wave leftist feminist shit

Jesus Christ, that headline...talk about telling your readers what to think.

Is that tall? Lots of white women are 5'11 or taller

it's a unwritten law that the man is post to be the engager. but at the same time, in doing so, is also raping the women.

no theyre not actually

>make fake Tinder profiles just to get a guy to come over and move furniture
Have you noticed too?
Here in Italy on Badoo and Tinder I got some 30 matches... 40% of which were women who told me things such as
>you know, I don't put my real pic on-line
WTF? Are they nuts?

Get rid of feminism (which is slowly happening) and the mgtows and men in general will sort themselves out.

What she actually means is Chad doesn't offer her drinks. I am sure she is approached plenty just not by people she wants.

Good

no but they wont do it, they will send hints. I find it hilarious when I ever see facebook. It's so obvious the beta orbiters that like womens every post

Good fap material in The Neon Demon

>dating sites in Italy
Don't waste your time, we don't have the mentality for that shit yet. I mean, maybe it's because I live in Marche but I have literally 3 fake girl profile on tinder in my 100km range.

I treat my dog better than most people, what's your point ahmed?

>29
Well she's not gonna enjoy the rest of her life

I'm sure she has rejected plenty of men, what she really means is she isn't attracting the guy she wants

>Doesn't get hit on

Let me translate what she actually means to say.

>Guys that aren't biologically flawless and blessed in the gene pool with a shit ton of money aren't throwing themselves at me
>That makes me sound like a bitch, I'll say no one's hitting on me

ikr, fucking smurf diet

In this day and age there's not a thing a woman could say that'll grab my attention. It's all the same shit. If you've talked to one modern woman you've talked to them all.

t. someone dating one. All of her fucking friends are the same

>5'8 or 5'9
>wear 4 or 5 inch high heels.
>lol no silly boys not you youre too short.
>fuck yea then cunt.
>WAH WAH WAH WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN
Playing fucking video games, shooting guns and lifting weights.

It's become common knowledge among all men now to not approach women under any circumstances. If they like us, they'll come to us. If not, oh well, men have never really had trouble being alone. In fact, I can't think of a time when I was happier with a woman than I was by myself.

>29
>5'11
>no tits
>no ass

Why would anyone choose this over a fresh faced 18 year old girl with a 10/10 body?

>I am being totally serious and unfunny when I say that Islam may indeed have it figured out

>Wear a skirt and a top in the middle of the desert.
>Get killed for it.
You brainlet.

Manlets have some serious issues

i have a tall girl fetish. i'd fuck her and i'm 3 inches shorter.

Does Abbey have some Abbo in her?

>Be woman
>Suddenly not getting huge amounts of attention and affirmation simply just for existing

They really have no idea do they.

Black lipstick is a major red flag

She's lying. A lot of women say they never get hit on in bars.

>>Wear a skirt and a top in the middle of the desert.
>>Get killed for it.
>implying that not the best system to control sexual capital
Found the Roastie

Aposematism at work

Same.

>29 year old

Oooooh God damn. That's gotta hurt.

>unironically thinks anyone outside of Sup Forums thinks like that
>implying anyone but Sup Forums wouldn't smash that

Everything is Nazi, everything is alt-right -- if you are a paranoid leftist.

>bisexual

>mlpol
neva forget

LOL, she's just like Amber Head, but not as attractive, that's her problem.

they have dug their own graves

they screamed and shilled to be left alone, and now they are complaining about being left alone

I go to UCONN. the climate for dating here is fucking awful. The very first day of orientation you sit through about 3 hours of "consent trianing" basically saying that all men are rapist and she can think of any reason to get you kicked out of school and arrested.

They had the scenario were they are both drunk and had sex and the man got arrested for rape. One guy said "well he was just as drunk, why does he get arrested?" and the sjw just scoffed at him and said something along the lines of how it was his responsibility to not let that happen.

There are so many nice girls here, espescially in the sciences, that are just waiting for guys. I was talking about this with my gf the other day about how all her friends are just waiting around for guys to hit on them but none will, and its not like that are bad looking either. One of them is a solid 7/10 blonde with double D tits and a good body, but still noone.

The reality is that men are so fucking afraid of being labeled a rapist / harasser. I was almost kicked out because i made out with some chick at a party and someone was circulating the pics around our friends and she was embarrassed.

They don't want to look like sluts

They will fuck 50 men, but showing more than a timid smile will ruin their reputation

>women

I speak to women all of the time. But I'm a wizard so don't even bother.

Except that's never happened ever and is a sad coping mechanism you tell yourself not to try.

2017 ever buying a woman a drink so you can be her bartender and get absolutely nothing in return

Unless you also get rid of the cultural and legal achievements feminisms made its pointless

voice rape and presence rape just by talking to her unless she consents but she has to write it down on paper and both have to sign before engaging in conversation.

Stop promoting a culture that hates men and drives them away. This happens through the internet as well as western society. Men opt out because of that. It's not rocket science and for some reason it's taboo to say this fucking anywhere on the internet.

women are inferior to men in every way. if you aren't a homosexual you are a degenerate feminist cuck.

I thought Venice would be different. I'm still lucky to hang out with Russian tourists... Yay.

But I also noticed girls don't go out at night. Everywhere I go, there always seem to be more dicks than pussies.

What do Italian women do?
Most are terrified by the fact I speak English... They are more worried of losing their face saying something wrong than meeting somebody new.

>buying a woman a drink
This the most beta thing you can do. If she is going to fuck you she will, buying her a drink will not advance you towards your goal in the slightest.

forgot to add, I have dozens of stories about the daily bullshit that goes on at liberal colleges for the mere 4 years I have been there.

we may never know

>Being a faggot
>not opting out completely
>calling anyone else a cuck
Get poz'd you degenerate

Eh, western men are simply wising up. Dating and marriage are bad ideas for the modern western man.

Gj feminists, you got what you wanted.

It not fear, it's fucking common sense.
If you buy a girl a drink now, you'll likely end up with rape-charges, even if no sex is involved, ever.

Recent STEM graduate here. It's not entirely the men's fault for not hitting on the girls. I flirted with many STEM girls while I was an undergrad and god damn was it torture. They are some of the most boring and drab people; they can't flirt worth shit, never greet you when you pass by, and have serious fucking mood swings (all talkative one day and doesn't even look at you the next). I gave up on STEM girls and will never bother with them again.

It's sad that I now know what a neg getting poz'ed is.
>fucking faggots.

if she wants to fuck she'll buy you a drink. Some girls I know would literally go to the bar and get shitfaced not paying for a single drink and then at the end of the night they just leave with their boyfriend or a Chad and leave all the thirsty idiot betas who paid for their whole night salty

wow hows it feel to raise nigger babies spawned out of your fat feminist girlfriends rotten cunt you fucking cuck?

It's still the easiest and most straightforward way to hit on a girl

Every time I try being witty or some shit it just fails, buying them drinks had a 60% success rate for me

That guy wants you to opt out, he just doesn't like your gayness.

I used to think this until I met my current GF of 2 years off PoF. I noticed her picture first (slightly above average cuteness) but she mentioned she wanted to go ghost hunting and that is what actually caught my attention.

Even if 99.9% of women have fuck all to say that's worth hearing, you still want to pay just enough attention that you don't miss that .1%.

>Faggot reading comprehension
And nothing of value was lost
Faggots are the ultimate degenerates

>Be me on OKC
>Message a bunch of girls
>Look look at my profile and never respond while other simply ignore me
>The very few replies I get either just stop messaging me for no reason or bring up blue pilled shit like one jew bitch who said the wall was racist but said Israel is allowed to have a wall to stop armies from invading
>Bring up how walls don't stop modern day armies and she never responds
>Make a fake Chad profile
>Every bitch from here to mars responds
>I purposely day stupid shit like let me fuvj your brains out
>They literally just go "lol I'm looking for a boyfriend though, how about we just go out"

And they have the balls to claim it's men's fault they can't find a decent guy. It's fine if you find me ugly but how the FUCK you gonna date a dude who basically admits he wants to put his dick in every hole he meets?

Loser.

am stem as well, Computer Engineer

gotta know wich ones to talk to desu, I usually dont bother with any that are into computers or any jews, but lots of the math girls and chem girls are actually pretty cute and have normal personalities.

My gf is a math major.

Welcome to the "dream" utopia (dystopia) you skanks created. Speaking of which, I blew off 3 bar slags last nite at the barcade and the dejection in their faces was more delicious and invigorating than any sex I've ever had. I'll be going more often just to feed off their depression and misery.

What the fuck is blue food?

>>feminist preacher
>>not picked up at hard
KARMA POLICE.

You sound like a feminist.

>Bisexual
KYS

>attack and shame every white male who initiates contact with a woman who deems him not to her liking

>be surprised and confused when they decide to just stop trying

Women, everyone.

The law of conservation of mass
*robosexual

Liar.

>sister complains about being single
>complains about men existing near her
>has bought into the meme of vengefully giving men numbers that donate money to charity if you call them

because if a man do this, and they ends up having sex, he could be charged with rape if her drank alcohol and he didn't. Or fuck it, even if both of them drink it. Why would you ruin your life for a quick fuck?

"opt out" is a liberal code word for "become a cuck". If you don't actively seek the death of all women and the glorious supremacy of men you are a feminist, plain and simple.

So does this article mean sexism is cured and feminism has won, why is this article so negative about it?

what she means is no 6 foot 4 billionaire is hitting on me. that's fine you know, free market and all but don't bullshit us please.

>even more crazy dietary requirements
All from a person who usually can't even fry an egg.