Why are Russians so ready to swallow every conspiracy theory their government-run media spoon feeds them?

Why are Russians so ready to swallow every conspiracy theory their government-run media spoon feeds them?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/how-finland-preparing-russian-invasion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_people_by_net_worth
youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then who was BUK-M1?

russians arent alone in that department freindo

Why do you think so?

this desu

Slavs have nigger tier IQ

Because for every 1 made-up propaganda piece there are 99 other pieces that tell the truth of how the world really works

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/how-finland-preparing-russian-invasion
Finland building tunnels to prepare for war with ruskies, tunnels built in fifties sure are relevant today!

USSR (and its successor Russia) and the USA went overboard with propaganda, so now their populations will believe anything.
These two states hold the most gullible, moronic general population.

this

>russia still doesn't admit it was one of their missiles
>they insist on passing the BUK

Why do russians love this chicken meme? What's it's backstory?

combine that with their pride and general irrelavance as a country and you get a nation that's much worse than the US

I only like Russians because they are White and hate Jews and degenerates.

On all other parameters they are lesser than us.

Our government is equally shady on this matter desu

Origin is Russians asking for proof for obviously verifiable things and then saying "NOT GOOD ENOUGH, NOT PROOF, RUSSIA STRON".

It's usually meant to mock Russia.

what? they have BUK-M2 now.

Basically, yes.

USA:
>easily lied to
>arrogant as fuck
>relevant

Russia:
>easily lied to
>arrogant as fuck
>irrelevant

Russia is a military giant and an economical dwarf, and desperately needs China (military dwarf, economical giant) to support her.
The USA government, if they have any wit, will play on this and try to get them to become opponents, perhaps by appearing to ally Russia so that China feels threatened and cuts raw mineral and fuel deals or something.

some autastic hohol on kchan single handedly created the proofster

>their government-run media spoon feeds them?
wew

Pol makes me fucking puke with how friendly they are to Russian kikery. Fucking disgusting. I can't wait for Russia to collapse, again. I will cum buckets when Russia is ded.

on what parameters we are lesser, than fucking DANE

They hate Jews? Hahahaha you are retarded they protect the Jews more than any other country be cause they are Jews! You literal retards!

>Russia
>Hate Jews
stop embarrassing our flag please
most of the richest people in Russia are Jews

Wow. Yet another made up scenario regarding MH17 by Russia. You guys remember that photoshopped plane on a Google Eart sat image Russia published?

>hates Jews
>somehow Jews still end up owning your nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_people_by_net_worth

Why are Americans so ready to swallow every conspiracy theory their government-run media spoon feeds them?

>shelom
>actually means helmet in russian
>rrrreee jews everywhere

keep trying cleetus

For exactly the same reasons most Sup Forums inhabitants believed in a conspiracy run out of a pizza parlor that didn't have a basement.

Or just ally Russia because asians are the real enemy anyways. Arabs and Persians are not even the enemies either their they should stay in the desert though.

Not that I support the "Russia hates jews" meme, but you are citing a madwoman who claimed Putin is her long lost secret son, and is only taken seriously by arab terrorist groups.

Just saying.

Nice taqiya there Ahmed. You muslim kike loving faggot. I will be the first to sign up for a war with Russia you weak faggot.

>You muslim kike loving faggot

what a delusional fag

>I will be the first to sign up for a war with Russia you weak faggot

have a good time to die from hamma-rays

back in the 80's, Russia told its people that potatoes weren't growing any more because america was conducting biological warfare on them by dropping (completely fictitious) Colorado bugs on their crops.

A pastime for Russian children included going out into the fields to find these super bugs.

But they never found any.. because their were no bugs.

>most reddit transplants believed
ftfy

these are the same people who think clinton is an ebil nazzy

The government plays on peoples fears. Russia is an expansive power as it always has been and always will be. We need to direct their expansion away from europe back into china.

>Why do russians love this chicken meme? What's it's backstory?
It's used to disregard people asking for actual, factual evidence.

It isn't so common at Sup Forums because Ukrainian IPs are mostly banned.

cont'd there are still Russians alive today that believe this actually happened... despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

This is the kind of shit the government can feed you when there is no free press.

>this is WHAT americans really believe

i`m not even surprised

they are not
the russian government wants to undermine the average russian's trust in truth, not to feed them a specific lie

but it wasn't a BUK it was shot down by an Su-25! RT said so last year. The Russian government did tests showing proofs!

>he said without a hint of irony or self-awareness
burger pls

Because no matter how much evidence is provided there is never enough proofs to prove that there are Russians fighting in Eastern Ukraine.

Define 'Russians'. Merenaries? Military?

Has anyone turned on the TV too see what their MSM has been spoon feeding them?

You've got it wrong! It was a ukrop Su-27 as shown on this totally legitimate satellite image, don't you remember?

you could ask that about every country. around 90% of the people of any country are just sheeple

Better quality proofs.

Russia. They still use them and they were spotted using them when they were massing troops in the border region.

This is a good sum up: only to add, a rooster is the name for the lowest status in a russian prision, usually the guy that has to sleep next to the toilet, while always fearing to get beaten up or raped, while no one cares about this. Also the rooster is mocking the russian national bird.
What we could see endlessly in the ukraine conflict from russians you can see in picture related.

Techincally russians created it with their hypocrite and biased actions over month, this is just the well deserved backlash. This meme would not have been possible with their repitive vatnik behaviour.

>It's used to disregard people asking for actual, factual evidence.
Which are asked for on a level of absurdness to begin with.
Which will be ignore or ridiculed when actually provided.
Which are only asked for to get a position on fake moral high ground.
Or to give the short version: russians doing this never actually wanted the evidence, since they actually all new it was true, all they wanted to do was waste the time of others and create a vibe of uncertainity around things.

>It isn't so common at Sup Forums because Ukrainian IPs are mostly banned.
It was quite common here, but Sup Forums is quite forgetful in those regards, specially with all the russian shills around like you, who constantly try to revionism everything.

A combination of mericaries, volenteers and Russian troops. Also inclues whole Russian units with Russian vehicles.

A lot of it seems to be appeals to emotion. They know that the MSM has lied to them many times, including with what got us into the Iraq War, but they tug on the heartstrings.

The soldiers wearing unmarked uniforms?

I know you mean it ironically, but since people actually are dumb enough to believe RT and their weekly changing story for MH17, lets have the latest conclussion that can be considered real:
It was shot down by the russian BUK3_2, which was photographed and filmed on different occasions, from its way from the russian Kursk military base to russian rebels held territory in ukraine. One day after MH17 was shot down it again was filmed and photographed rushing back to russian border, with one missle missing on the launcher, only to be never seen again after this. Since it is the standard russian shill response: No this BUK is not the ukraine BUK312, which photo was used wrong ONCE, but is still tried to used as fake evidence, both BUKs had been photographed at different locations, have different damages, the number tags are different and are not the same.

You know the stuff that would be totaly obvious for you the second it wasnt about russians. You probaly would even get into an autistic rage, when someone would question it like you just did.

>Get rekt by Muslim Chechens in their own cities
>Moscow has a bazillon Muslims
>Laws against Islamophobia

This.
We meme about the Russians because they come across as tough, but this is the real course of events.

Of course, MH-17 probably wasn't directly downed by higher command. Most likely, it was an unofficial Russian mercenary outfit acting on their own.

Of course, "unofficial" and "mercenary" aren't the proper terms.
As is everything in Russia they're actually secretly contracted out by the Russian government, under the assumption that they will pretend to be independent while still fighting for Putin.

I thoughed it was shot by a Buk, being carried by an Su-25 wich in term was being carried by an Su-27 piloted by Yatsenyuk himself

he's right, it was before the 80s though. Russian agriculture was as utterly incompetent as every other Russian endeavor.

there are many different modifications of the same AA system, some of them aren't even fit to fire certain type of ammo, this is where russian raport comming from

can't find the link, but tests of the developer and producer of BUK AA system Almaz-Antey claimed that ammo used on MH17 was an outdated version of BUK which decomission from russian forces since 1999, while many other nations still use it ukraine is one of them

this is whet russian was trying to say all along, that rebels just stole it from ukies

weeks before shoting down that airliner, rebels crippled ukie airforce to the point, that they refused to send more airplaines in the zone

and if you gonna say that rebels are just russian army regulars, you are clueless, since most of the rebels are volonteers 35+ old reservists with good old soviet army training

Just an anecdote, a colleague from Ukraine posted a Russian bragging online about shooting down what he thought was an enemy plane, and then deleting the post after the story came out. The "fog of war"!

>>BUK which decomission from russian forces since 1999

what makes you think they destroyed all of them? ofc they would send some undocumented AA into a proxy war.

was meant for:

Projecting a bit, amerimutt?

Kek, but it's true comrade

i am not official of russian goverment, but why wouldn't you just sell off all of your decomissioned old hardware? why let it rot?
russians do it all the time - putch it up and sell to sandniggers

Of course a mutt would be the first to sign up to kill more whites now that you've purged almost all on your continent. Kys, subhuman nigger.

>this is whet russian was trying to say all along, that rebels just stole it from ukies

no, they first said Ukrainian warplane shot it down
then they said a buk from the Ukrainian side to drag the US into the war

there is video and the route of the buk missiles system is pretty well documented showing how it moved from the russian border and back into Russia.

>implying Americans don't swallow anything the Russians feed them too

Where the fuck do you think you are? The people here have been completely brainwashed by the Russian internet propaganda campaign here.

So they got shitload of stockpiles of old stuff including thousands of tanks, but this stuff right there of course had to be sold and of course not just some of it, all of course. Seriously how you even get that idea beside constructing it only around a pro russian arguement?

Bruh have you seen the state of the Russian military.
They can't afford to scrap anything.
Of course they still have BUK missile systems.

>rebels
stopped reading there

to use it for such cases? Us is doing the same handing out its old hardware to the groups fighting their proxy wars in the middle east.

Or why do you think everyone in Syria runs around with TOW missiles?

first of all, russians could not answer for actions of rebels

second, watch that video again and take notes of all the places that BUK was sighted in then compare with your map and triangulate with place of the accident

Kursk was never mentioned there and lies nowhere near that location

but sure, let believe all anti russian (((hysteria))) and completelly ignore reason and facts

keep digging, don't be a gulible goy

>rebels
The rebels aren't actually rebels.
That's the first hard thing to come to terms with.
Everyone gets paid off in Russia. Whether for, or against, everyone gets paid off to do shit. Altruism is practically non-existent.
Then against, what would you expect of a people oppressed by Communism for nearly a century?

>against
fuck, my fingers betray me
*again

>silly hans so hysterical & chimping out about le ebil russkies while sandmonkeys are raping his country's women by droves
Top kek, stay cucked. I hope you'll also enlist voluntarily to take the fight to Ivan himself to protect the rights of Achmed to enrich your wife while you're away, goy.

how would you call them, my plebbit 12 year old friend?

dude, i am not talking about WHOLE AA system EVER produced

i am talking about a specific modification of that system, like Panzer III Ausf. F used as long as in Six day war (on jew side)

>how would you call them, my plebbit 12 year old friend?
Boopyжённыe Cи́лы Poccи́йcкoй Фeдepáции

Russians got very, very good at propaganda during USSR times. Their techniques are still being researched and understood to this day. In fact I think no one is as good as Russia when it comes to propaganda, they went above and beyond simple stuff like posters and movies. You can find evidence on this very board. There are people here who think Russia is some idealized Christian white country that fights jews and Muslims and bans gay people. Of course everybody has an idealized meme version of countries they never visited (I assume Russians think Texas is like a cowboy movie) but the difference is that it goes beyond making a positive image about Russia. It leaks into a person's other beliefs, like how Russia was justified in their part in Ukraine, Georgian War, how Russia never involved itself in any cyber espionage ever, or how Russians are supporting Christian-loving Muslims in Syria and US is supporting nothing but terrorists, even the Kurds are terrorists, everyone's a terrorist if they're not on Russia's side.

It's actually very interesting how they operate. Pic related is a good book that describes the gist of it. They will sprinkle hard undeniable truths in a statement ("Russia NEVER directly invaded Ukraine") and mix it up with half-truths or plain lies ("The men in Crimea were simply local militia who bought all their gear online"). If you attack them on this, they go for the source of your information ("Where did you learn that, CNN?) and present an alternative perspective with an "unbiased" source.

America should really learn the way Russians do it. We can probably convince half the world to stop hating us.

you know that Russians sent us the Syrian refugees with their shitty civil war in Syria which is going on for 7 years now?

they using them as a weapon and their propaganda machinery is making sure that every incident is international news to rile up the far right and provoke a civil war.

ok thx for confirming your autism to everyone here

no,no, thank you for make me post that

Because Russians are spineless cucks. They prefer being sheep ane being led by a dictator, its their post soviet cuck stockholm syndrome heritage

Nobody gives a shit about the events you listed. They only like Russia because it seems they stand up against United States and the global cabal.

Russia is an expansive empire like i said. Thats all you need to know dont believe what anyone says just look what people are doing. If Russia is in Ukraine they are expanding. If Russia took Crimea they are expanding. If Russia is in Syria they are again expanding. Thats it. The difference between the Russian empire and the USA empire is the USA expands with democracy and military bases for concessions. We obviously have the superior system over Russians no question.

also interesting:
youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

>asking as american
kek

>litreally just showing respect in a country you are visting
>HE IS A FUCKIN KIKE REEEEEEE
wat

>no, they first said Ukrainian warplane shot it down
>then they said a buk from the Ukrainian side to drag the US into the war
Which is the standard russian propaganda attempt you can see about everything they dont like: they spin so many different stories that the average Joe simply cant tell which one is most likely true and the real version simply gets under in all the pro russian versions.

What ukraine and the west said:
>an anti air system, most likely a BUK, shot down the civilian Airliner MH17 (by accident) from rebel held territory

The clusterfuck we could hear from russians, their propaganda outlets and their useful idiots:
>it got shot down by an ukraine SU-25 with a missle and ONLY a missle, nothing else
>it got shot down by an ukraine SU-25 with its autcannon and only its autocannon, nothing else
>it got shot down by an ukraine SU-25 with its autcannon and a missle
>the ukraine SU-25 was flying near the airliner and flew behind it when it got attacked by a missle, which then hit the civilian airliner
Note to all above: The constructor of the SU-25 said that the plane cant reach the hight and the speed for the things above.
>it got shot down by a ukraine BUK from ukraine held territory
>it got shot down by a ukraine BUK that was sent to the direct front line
>it got shot down by a ukraine BUK that scooped deep into rebel held territory and shot the airliner from there
>the plane was hit over ukraine territory by a ukraine BUK and flew a long time with dead pilots til it fall apart over the rebel territory
You see all those stories tend to change through time to fit new circumstances.
>the people on the airliner were already dead and planted on the plane, the plane was remotely detonated by a bomb

This is just a little collection about what we had to deal with about this single event, it wasnt very differnt with any other shady russian stuff in the ukraine conflict, basically it was always the same.

FUCK my life for taking to this idiot seriously and waste my breath

Thats cute but Britball still failed to provide proof of X. Unlike Russiaball who did provide proof that time Turkey was running oil trucks into Isisia and Russ got annoyed and bombed them all. Good times, 'member?

>It isn't so common at Sup Forums because Ukrainian IPs are mostly banned

Was Russia ,
The real question here is
>but who was phone?
Been bugging me for years

If you grew up listening to NBC news and only nbc news exactly how redpilled do you think you would be user?

It's okay Funlan, we will protect you like we promised

Not nuking Germany was a mistake.