Drug Tito

Yugoslavia thread

Can we all agree Slovenians are the worst? They act so enlightened and (((European))) while being worse they Albanians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU53KD1DB8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A8sFkwwf8Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAfJv7J2Y
rtvslo.si/gospodarstvo/slovenija-je-rekorderka-v-korupciji-in-podkupovanju-v-gospodarstvu/308274
youtube.com/watch?v=x9nITUfqqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAkEfOSKnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypo_Alpe_Adria_Bank
youtube.com/watch?v=QgdvdAdxt4o
youtube.com/watch?v=eYdZrvtJyR4
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/banter
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dU53KD1DB8Y

agree
cute and creepy at the same time,either way based Best Korea

Says the Ustaša...

Ustaša? It's not 1945.

>He doesn't want to fuck Bajaga

youtube.com/watch?v=A8sFkwwf8Xk

Who are you talking to?

I always forget Macedonia was in Yugoslavia

Why does every Croat hate Slovenians don't they have a bigger reason to hate you?

But anyways to keep with the current theme of the thread youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAfJv7J2Y , good ol times

haha
balkaniggers gonna balkanigg

nth for a big "fuck you" to americunts and vodkaniggers

Why does every nation in yugoslavia...

Corrected that for you

Nothing bad can be said about your country so ill just refrain from arguing.

How is life in Slavic Sweden??

Not true serbs love the Slovenian's. If anything id say most Yugo's hate the bosniaks.

great its another no image balkan thread on an image board

OP here, dont have picture folder at work

Bosniaks are complicated, there are some good one, while slovenians....

rtvslo.si/gospodarstvo/slovenija-je-rekorderka-v-korupciji-in-podkupovanju-v-gospodarstvu/308274

Breaking records in corruption and nepotism in the private sector, while pretending to be like Austria

How is life in your "white" nation? Have fun in your Africa-tier nation and keep clenching to "Uncle Tito's" dick

Don't talk shit about Slovenia
youtube.com/watch?v=x9nITUfqqF0

Slovenians are the only humans in the Ex-Yu group

Pretty good visited Slobos grave 2 days ago,how's your life diaspora hope that cleaning tables isn't that hard.

What do you want pictures of faggot?

Slovenia cultural exports: Leibach, Melania Trump, to be continued....

Don't hide behind the flag, we are all friends here

oh.. okay.. b- be gentile with me

Been in Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Albania.
Girlfriend from Slovenia, another one from Macedonia. Nice girls.Slovenian one very kind.
People from Croatia were the worst. Angry about everything. Thieves and liars at every corners.
Been in Supetar though, maybe better outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAkEfOSKnQ

It's an image board. Why don't you go have your chats at reddit. That's more what you're looking for I think.

here's a picture just for you.

Because i don't want to?What now Leaf?

>worse they Albanians.
y-you take t-that back ;_;

Here.

>Breaking records in corruption and nepotism in the private sector, while pretending to be like Austria
Protip: Austria is like that too. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypo_Alpe_Adria_Bank

2 post from this ID complaining how this is an image board

>>no images posted

see I can use that
your word typing has no use, it's all this group does this, that group does that
just post the infographic and let the image speak for you

>Sweden
you're more "Swedish" than we'll ever be, you see there are no historic sites inhabited by sandnigger spawn here (unlike your Pakistan-like south), hence their existence has all but ended alongside the demise of mining and construction industries

I just wanna see yugo/pol/ be more like brit/pol/
they have fun images

Are you saying that we should destroy what little left Ottoman architecture is left in Serbia that was built here by Sokolović.

I take it back, nobody is worse then the Albanians

If they are trying to be like Austria, but they are shit too. That proves my point even more, don't you think?

I think he means the fact that Southern Serbia is inhabited by Muslims that pledge allegiance to T*rkey

Yea they do, all of the pictures in yugoslavia thread are mostly Serbs posting maps of Serbia rightful clay

Maybe because the British and South Slavs have different cultures and most of the pics are for bants?I mean this thread started peacefully so the pictures are not going to come in yet.

Yugo/pol/ doesn't exist in the same way Brit/pol/ does. Yugo threads all start by someone shitting on or attacking someone else, like OP of this post

The entirety of Serbia is inhabited by turk rape babies who pledge allegiance to their ottoman ancestors

Why are balkniggers so jealous of us?

Well there are Albos in Presevo but thez are mostlz moving away since there is no future for them in Serbia.And in Raska Western and Central part are inhabited by Serbs whille only Novi Pazar inhabited by Bosnians.

Also some migrants that are cought are being sent to Presevo aswell just kinda to spitt at Albos.

baby want a bottle?

> Brazil monkey calling someone else a rape baby

Niggers and amerindians who got bleached. Lol

>Why does every nation in yugoslavia
there's no Yugoslavia you brainlet

It's our tradition, I thought you were a traditionalist?

:)

You failed like 3 times? try again pls

listen to thread theme pls, yugoslavia lives in our hearts!

>yugoslavia lives in our hearts!
How is life in Istra??

not in mine. I was born in 1993 and I don't want to be in the same country as fucking Bosnia, Croatia and fucking Serbia

second generation diaspora here

molto bella

>> as fucking Bosnia, Croatia and fucking Serbia

Slovenian detected, in Croatia for the summer so hiding under the flag?

This was a joke

Emigrated from where?

my father left croatia in the 90s because of serbs

no just trying out all these stupid flags. I mean it's good for shitposting purposes but I don't see why we got them again

Are sleeping under a picture of Pavelić?

I want to fuck your woman user

No.

Slovenians may be the mountain-jews of the Slavs but they aren't that bad.

Also stop this yugonostalgia shit.
You probably weren't even born during the war let alone while Yugoslavia still existed.

Yugoslavia was what the EU is now.

Btw if you don't know the song is sung in Serbo-Croatian.

>I want to fuck your woman user
so does everyone else. It's a shame this generation Z fucks are either liberal (will fuck anyone anywhere) or full on conservative waiting for marriage types

>How is life in Slavic Sweden??

You should be the one telling us that.

After all you elected a Croatian Dyke as your president.

>tfw no pavelić dakimakura

There's only Serbian newfriend . serbo-croat is a meme

>Yugoslavia
youtube.com/watch?v=QgdvdAdxt4o

>Slavic Sweden

>my father left croatia in the 90s because of serbs
Why, did he have no hands to hold a gun with, like everyone else? Or no balls?

Considering we need translations to read our Medieval Epic cycles i would call it Croatian more but oke.

read
so?

I remember a story about slo teens, it was some years ago. They play a game called wheel of fortune. Two guys fuck 10 girls in a circle and one who gets pregnant loses, can't find that article now

youtube.com/watch?v=eYdZrvtJyR4

There is only Croatia, pure slavic language and this serbia-turk hybrid

relax ante

Fuck off ustaški smrad.
Still glorifying a pathetic waste of space that was Yugoslavia. I bet you enjoy the still repaying debt Tito brought into your lands, don't you?
No wonder people all over the world take South Slavs as a joke if stupid faggots like you exist among us.
And by the way, a huge factor for the "success" of Yugoslavia was because of us. We had the most thriving economy unlike your pathetic excuse of a nation and we were the ones who had to back up most of the other states with our well earned money. Look how well are you doing now without us, you third world, Balkan pieces of shit. So you're welcome, you filthy communist pigs.

I am just telling for the people who did not notice,since the only word i understood from that is Sloboda.
>Pure Slavic language
youtube.com/watch?v=bVLma25g6Pk

>Why does every Croat hate Slovenians don't they have a bigger reason to hate you?

I'm guessing they're salty about us being more successful and prosperous than them, and Slovenia being the principal economic powerhouse of former Yugoslavia. Croats have a huge superiority complex. Example: you might notice that in almost every Balkan thread you'll find a Croat claiming that Slovenes are nothing but mountain Croats, etc.

Croatia is like the little underachieving brother that's always trying to match up to the older brother but never succeeds.

Nobody a commie here last I checked

You can cancel your crusade now nebojša

>a Croat claiming that Slovenes are nothing but mountain Croats
desu i've only ever seen serbshits saying slovenes are mountain serbs

>a Croat claiming that Slovenes are nothing but mountain Croats, etc.
That's a lie, everyone knows that you're mostly Serbs and Bosnians at this point.

>>>being the principal economic powerhouse

Good thing you put principal, cause you weren't

>>> Croats have a huge superiority complex.

True.

>>>you might notice that in almost every Balkan thread you'll find a Croat claiming that Slovenes are nothing but mountain Croats, etc.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/banter

>Yugoslavia thread
>nobody's a commie here
And aducated as well

touche' with the trips of hell

It was to get people in here

Fear will be plentiful.
Death will be bountiful.
I will spare none of you peasants.

Just shut your filthy mouth
You're the cockroach of Europe

The ironic thing being we are the whitest of all balkan countries

Descendant of a pussy coward

If I'm the cockroach, then Serbia is the squished cockroach.

i love this albo shitposter, he has healthy banter unlike his compatriots

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself and your disgrace of a nation

Literally nothing wrong with waiting til marraige. Find a beautiful one and claim her. Fuck the l*beral traitor whores if you need a nut in the mean time.
But regardless, I want one of your women as well.

If I had a lek for every time I've seen this image, I could buy myself a Snickers chocolate bar. Please get some new content before I die of boredom

You can't have your cake and eat it too, faggot

rajši mam da niso kurbe, hvala

Ayy lmao.

Asks the one with an actual dyke for a president.

>>Literally nothing wrong with waiting til marraig

How can you date a woman and not fuck her?

I wait a month usually, that's quite long for me.

++

Thank you, truthfully I do not like your nation or people even one bit but I might make a very very very very very very very very small exception for you

>rajši mam da niso kurbe, hvala
na podeželje, starina
>ko mačke ni doma, miši plešejo
=90% pičk k so prpizdile v mesto "na študij"

How do people even "date" anyways? Only women I've ever talked to are prostitutes and my mother, but I know my uncle is on the look for a nice lady that can bear my children real nice so it's all gucci

mogoče sem res star, samo ko vidim ttote 14 letnice v mestu napol nage mi je kr slabo

pa živim na podeželju, enkrat mi je ena mala v taksiju bluzla o tem kak je tu gnilo ker nimaš nikam za it pa nič za delat, za kozlat glej

NATO does not support attacking factions lul.

No, it never gets old

You go out, dance, be fun to be around. Get her facebook, add her after some days.

Ask here out, go drink a few beers, if you wanna have sex invite her to your place. If you wanna a pure girlfriend just walk her home, go out again,

have sex on the third date in that case

eZ!

>albanians wet dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

fuck off, you're never welcome.