In a nutshell, how did Hitler rise to power and mind control so many people?

In a nutshell, how did Hitler rise to power and mind control so many people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU0ycpKxttA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mind control
What did he mean by this?

he didn't
there was so much (((degeneracy))) in weimar germany all people needed was someone with enough balls to lead them towards getting rid of it all

Awww somebody just came off the track

Desparate times + appealing message

his weird hypnotic gaze and mind control powers gave people a decent job in a civilized society that promised them a future.

This is a serious, historical question

that image creeps me out because it looks almost exactly like my black female greyhound

With good looks and a great attitude.

>mind control
So this is the new (((narrative))) huh?

By first promising solutions to problems, and then delivering solutions to problems. Crazy, I know.

If it's not, then please provide some commentary

No mind control, just the seeing the undeniable truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kU0ycpKxttA

>mind control
>Not freeing the German people from getting fucked over by the Jews all the time

This. People are easy to convince when you can offer them something in return.

A bunch of angry queers in brown shirts and long knives.

Swag, pageantry, and Hugo Boss

What's better then 1 dead kike?
6 Million dead kikes.
Hitler did nothing wrong

He never did get a clear majority of the vote. It was other elected officials that more or less appointed him to office.

As to why he got as much support as he did? All he had to do is look like a more reasonable alternative to the Communists. Something today's SJWs would do well to think about, if they can think about it. He did that very well, looking more reasonable than them. And he was very good at public speaking, a natural at it.

I'll just end with happy prosperous people, who are confident about their future and their place in it? They generally don't go Nazi...

Here you go:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

>Hitler was bad because muh history teacher told me he was.

Who wrote the history books GOYIM ???AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

perfect video, thank you

nigga u dumb?

your social studies teacher just tell you that?

Germany was in the middle of a jewish-communist hostile takeover

(very much like what we're seeing today hmmm gets the noggin joggin)

anyways, it could happen again. it will happen again, and it won't be mind control.

there's millions of people in north america who absolutely despise jews and are just waiting for an opportunity to pounce. there are many millions more who just need to have the curtain pulled back to expose the nose. millions more on that have "given up", and have accepted jews as our allies, but will change their tune real fucking quick if a serious resistance formed.

that's what happened in nazi germany and it's happening here too now.

(it's the jew's fault)

Jews cranked the degeneracy up to 11 in the Weimar Republic and the population rallied behind the man who would stop it.

My black greyhound also had issues with hair retention on the ass/chest.

His head fur was so soft, though.

after ww1 rhe versaille treaty practically ctippled germany. Hitler practically said fuck that treaty did everything he could do to bring the economy back.

Because the allies were scared of another war they didnt stop him. Then the bomb thar exploded at their parliment allowed hotler to institue emergency sweeping powers, and the start of his dictatorship.

how did trump?

same answer

Bolsheviks were a real threat and were killing people.

Jews

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFTFFTFTFTFTFFFFFTTFFFTTFFPPPPPP

>mind control
People liked him and what he had to say because it was true. This is why Sup Forums and communities like it exist despite being taught otherwise from birth and being shat on constantly. We will rise again.

*sniiiiff*

>mind control
It isn't mind control to tell the truth and be disgusted by degenerate behavior and want to stop it. It isn't mind control to try to protect Europe even when no one wants to hear the harsh truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

THICC

>mind control
wew lad

I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there.

Germany was in chaos

Germany was unfairly punished and crippled after ww1

The desire for revenge and stability was massive

Hitler promised that

Hitler tried to overthrow the government inba coup and went to jail

Wrote a best selling book about why germanynis awsome and how everyone fucked them over

Wins in a future election after jail

His party gets majority in parliament

He is elected chancellor

Does a good job, elected dictator for life

That's it

>In a nutshell, how did Hitler rise to power and mind control so many people?
By telling the truth

Why do so many people hate Jews? I'm not implying they shouldn't, I legitimately don't know.

It was just about time.

Best Character arc in all of anime, prove me wrong.

>Germany was unfairly punished

fuck off Burger

There is no such thing as mind control. The answer is almost always stupidity. People are idiots, that's all there is to it.

You don't think they were? Having huge chunks of land taken from them and then being forced into crippling war repetitions which collapsed their econemy

Why was that fair ww1 did not have good guys and bad guys

Russia and Austria were just as to blame for the war as Germany, England got involved by choice they never had to go

you're right
>germany was wildly and unfairly charged with unjust punitive damages leading to runaway inflation and a civil war spreading the fertile seeds of extremism and allowing the rise of the NSDAP in the ashes of the defeated weimar society.