The rest of the world

>mfw Europa is burning
>mfw Germany is totally lost
>mfw France is lost unless Macron spurs a surprise revolution
>mfw Sweden is totally lost
>mfw America unironically elected a demagogue
>mfw Russia's economy is too shit for them to ever become the saviours of Europe
>mfw terrorist attacks where trucks plow through dozens of children are literally normalized in several European countries

>mfw Canada elected a cuck for a leader

>Pay
>Terrorists

>Americans
>being able to understand inalienable human rights
Feel free to close Guantanamo any time

>Be American
>Vote Trump
>Know that for the next 8 years Trump will do everything to protect America
>mfw Thirdworlders and Europoors continue to shitpost while their countries destroy them selves

>human

mfw leafs are a bunch of degenerate patsy cowards who do nothing but suck nigger dick all day long. Does Jamal's spum taste like maple syrup you raging fruit?

>mfw leafs are a bunch of degenerate patsy cowards who do nothing but suck nigger dick all day long. Does Jamal's spum taste like maple syrup you raging fruit?
Friendly reminder

>Mfw Canada elected a massive DUDE WEED LMAO cuck who pays $10 mil to terrorists because of muh feels

yeah we have more niggers than you its called London and it's a wretched hive of scum and villainy but at least I don't have a compelling urge to suck any of their dicks like you do

>
This thread begs to differ

He doesn't know the value of a dollar and might be autistic, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Where do you suggest putting the terrorists? You want to give them a free house in Vancouver and a cheque for ten million dollars, bru?

>mfw Canad elected the most incompetent person to ever run a first world nation

You really seem to focus in on sucking black dicks, bro. I mean, you are talking about it a lot.

You give up your rights when you kill one of us.

Incompetent to the point where he hasn't actually achieved anything. The guy hasn't even burned through half of his platform promises in the last two years.

>not as bad as I thought it would be
What? Have you not followed anything he has done since being elected? He has turned our country into an international joke and has spent billions on bullshit. He has probably caused irreversible damage and he still has 2 years left. Our only hope is 2019 when the conservatives win by a landslide

dude, three days ago someone got stabbed multiple times, and robbed by a group of ten refugees like two blocks from my home.

It's happening here too, but they just silence it.

oh leafs...

Not going to happen. Not saying that to rile you up.

Yup. I looked into few happenings in Canada, and the hush-shush around them is almost Sweden tier, even on your military bases.

3 weeks
we're coming for you

Mark this day bros.
im gathering my halal snack foods

the fuck are you talking about you're losing free speech, gender normality and lots of other stuff to muslims and degenerates
you're in almost same shit as the west eu except you gradually grow the mudslime population instead of suddenly welcoming thousands of them

U´re as Sweden but without history.

You do realize that your government has gone all in on non-real financial assets as theor long term strategy and that without reserves and physical assets to lean on you will feel it the hardest off all first world countries should a real market crash occur, right?

Your leader is literally the faggot son of a cuck.

>meanwhile in Canada

>meanwhile in Canada

>MEANWHILE IN CANADA

Thank bjesus I don't have to worry about going to prison for calling someone by their wrong pronoun or insulting the prophet. How does it feel knowing your taxes pay a terrorists that killed one of you canucks?

All of the real estate in your cities belongs to china.

Young canadian citizens won't be able to buy or rent anywhere near where the jobs are.

They will be real-estated out of good careers and the downstream impact will compound over generations.

You are as fucked as anyone else.

The one on the far right (in the pink) is actually pretty hot. I'd bang the shit out of her

Canada has no identity and zero national pride. It should't even be a country honestly. You faggots literally joined all the provinces together so you could feel special.

>her

>inalienable human rights
>lets just give the sandnigger 8m
Day of the Rake, coming soon.

You mean Candy Corn Teeth?

Look leaf. ROW sucks bad right now. Obongo convinced all of you to turn away from American values and embrace Sharia.

Fortunately, we Americans were smart enough to see thought he deception, but I'm afraid the rest of you commies will be suffering for generations.

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha
Bong BTFO! Canada is cucked but they won't disappear in one generation. So long Anglo.

LOL Canada? I've seen more hijabis and poos and the stampede this year then in fucking hongcouver.

>drag queen
>her
user, I have some bad news for you.

Everything you see about America is a media created hypestorm

Everything is actually fine in the day to day, the econemy is growing and everyone is pretty okay

>Canadians

look how handsome he is in that webm

a real stud

nigger

Be humble.

Trump handed the world to China.

>mfw Europa is burning
Have you ever been to Europe or do you get all your "news" from Sup Forums?

that made me so sick i couldnt finish it

my sides

>Have you ever been to Europe or do you get all your "news" from Sup Forums?

I've been to Italy, Russia and Switzerland.

>Hamburg

See many fires while you were here? Also, if that pic is from the latest G20 that's pretty normal, people always riot when that's going on.

>The only reason you are smiling is because its legal to let a dog lick maple syrup off your balls

canada is a lousy with shitskins and transfaggots. and our (((leader))) wants to suck them all off and spit the thick, chunky cum shots right into the faces of normal white canadian citizens just for being born here and also not wanting to suck off shitskins and transfaggots.

kys

Who the fuck came up with this mee mee that Russia's economy is falling

Basing your thought process on GDP is fucking retarded
You can have millions of people lose their job and homes and GDP would still grow
It's the worst fucking metric for accounting the stability of an economy

Fucking half of the world including China and Canada will crash before Russia

fucking summer kids don't understand anything about the basics of economy

sauce

Good can I please have an AK?
Ill blow something up.

>How does it feel knowing your taxes
Im on welfare and do nothing all fucking day.
I miss america.

[Suruga Kuroitsu] Get Fat (Comic Kairakuten 2016-01)
Don't say I never did anything for you.

I love the kids faces in both pictures as they have not been tainted by the degenerates propaganda
>they are all like: the fuck is this shit?