Death Penalty for first time offenders. Child Molestation

Why isn't this the standard? Give me one good reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/17/a-girl-accused-her-dad-of-rape-then-his-lawyer-noticed-echoes-of-fifty-shades-of-grey/
archive.is/GG5zj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The state shouldn't be given a license to end life. Just throw them in jail for life, inmates hate kid diddlers anyway.

>inmates hate kid diddlers anyway
that meme really needs to die.
If it was true, there wouldn't be recidivism of pedophilia because they would all be killed in prison.
They aren't killed in prison. In fact, they're given preferential treatment and separated from the rest of the population.
They also get shortened sentences. It's considered worse to not pay taxes than it is to fuck a child.
Pedos need instant death sentence. The world has enough people, we don't need to keep them alive.

Why would tax payers want to pay to feed, house and clothes some criminal for the rest of their life, instead of just killing them?

Get his friends Bill, Donald, Prince Andrew, and Ghislaine too. Oh don't forget Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, and Alec Baldwin.

Laws should be tougher.

Because liberals like molesting children.

>Why isn't this the standard? Give me one good reason.
Because pedos will start killing children to better cover up any chances at being caught.

here is the reason

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/17/a-girl-accused-her-dad-of-rape-then-his-lawyer-noticed-echoes-of-fifty-shades-of-grey/

just one example.

death penalty for second offense is good enough for me though

Always archive
archive.is/GG5zj

The reason that Epstein in OP's pic got away was because he had too many friends in high places. Fucking evil Jew.

Here's a snapshot of his "madame" who procured the underage prostitutes - her name is Ghislaine - with Trump.

Royal Bump. Pedos don't belong on OUR planet.

Because people would take advantage of the systems no tolerance policy and use "pedophile" and a catch all accusation meant to ruin someone forever

Fuck Hastert's out. Hide the children.

You don't know what it costs the state to end a life, do you?

inb4 hurr durr just shootz dem

Death to trump the filthy child molester.

The death penalty should be reserved for people with a huge amount of evidence against them, as well as a guilty plea in court. Anything else just leaves us open to killing innocent people.

Also death is the easy way out, bring back work camps.

Because you'll end up killing a lot of innocent people.

Just shoot them. Stone them even. Or just throw them in a hole to starve to death. Whatever's cheapest.

Jew litigation

amazing

>Give me one good reason.

Because sex offenses are a red herring (emphasis on red).

Why do you think (((they))) are pushing pedophilia so hard? It's an excuse to get more whites imprisoned when prisons are a growth industry. You can't grow the prison industry when you kill off all your offenders.

If America were really Christian, he'd be dead. The Bible is clear.

I'd do it for free.

Because we're better than them.If we're going to kill pedos then we should kill every person that's caught even so much as jaywalking.
We the law now

because cunts lie, that's like saying we should have a death sentence for all rapists because muhammed is a rapist
>oops look at all the dead falsely accused white men!