REPEAL NOW REPLACE LATER HAS COLLAPSED

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/republicans-obamacare-repeal-now-replace-later.html

>WASHINGTON — With their bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in tatters, Senate leaders on Tuesday pushed to vote on a different measure that would repeal major parts of President Barack Obama’s health law without a replacement — but that plan appeared also to collapse.

>Senators Susan Collins of Maine, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, all Republicans, immediately declared they could not vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement — enough to doom the effort before it could get any momentum.

Republicans, everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OQIsT
urban.org/research/publication/are-nongroup-marketplace-premiums-really-high-not-comparison-employer-insurance
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887302632687251456
npr.org/2017/07/18/537921805/mcconnell-backup-plan-to-repeal-affordable-care-act-falters
archive.is/b40eJ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived that archive.is/OQIsT

Three women

Don's so tired he's going to have to go golfing on a Wednesday.

And?

Republicans are a joke they have done nothing they control house, senate and presidency and have achieved jack shit.

thank you

Fucking worthless congress.. can we burn it down now please?

Ask the Leafs if they'll do the White House for you again

Rebuilding it is the only way to get out 8 years of nigger stink.

will Commander Crusty get his way?

Further proof that women ruin everything.

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y-YOU FUCKING KEKED FAGGOTS BTFO

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA

Daily reminder if you want to take care of the problem, begin prepping for midterms.

Daily reminder that Obamacare plans are the cheapest health insurance you can buy.

>urban.org/research/publication/are-nongroup-marketplace-premiums-really-high-not-comparison-employer-insurance

HAHAHAA WHAT NOW BABBY DREUGHMPF LMAO? AAHAHAHAAHA YAAAAASSSS YOUR POWER IS DECLINING BUT MY POWER RISES AND SOON YOU WILL GTFO TO RUSSIA BY IMPEACHMENT AND NONE WILL PROTECT YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT DRUGHMPFBOI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>As dems continually blockade them
Do the dems have literally any power to block anything? I thought the Republicans had the majority in the house and the senate. And the last two years of Obamas presidency, where the Republicans stopped everything really didn't hurt their publicity, seeing that they won the election

As long as a 60 vote requirement stays in place, the dems have power to block them at least until midterms. The way it stands now, every single republican has to vote against dems, and it only takes a couple McCains to stop that.

Ironically, Trump tweeted about this again this morning.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887302632687251456

the salt is real, holy shit

> The way it stands now, every single republican has to vote against dems, and it only takes a couple McCains to stop that

The republicans are already fucked my friend

>Sens. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia and Susan Collins of Maine have all said they would vote "no" on a motion that would have kicked off McConnell's plan to vote on a straight repeal of Obamacare.

npr.org/2017/07/18/537921805/mcconnell-backup-plan-to-repeal-affordable-care-act-falters

archive.is/b40eJ

>literally all women

>The way it stands now, every single republican has to vote against dems, and it only takes a couple McCains to stop that.
But doesn't that mean, that every single bill that isn't passed is due to Republicans not staying in line. So wouldn't that make it seem more like Trump hasn't got the full support from his own party?

>Senators Susan Collins of Maine, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, all Republicans, immediately declared they could not vote to repeal the Affordable Care Act

Women shouldn't be able to participate in politics.

>60 vote requirement
No such requirement exists.

very good Donald, but why not just have the Supreme Court strike it down due to the unconstitutional and illegal way it was rammed through. Without even a chance for people to read it?

It means a purge is needed.

DEFEND THIS TRUMPTARDS
SPIN THIS, TWIST THIS, PRETEND YOUR GOD EMPEROR IS STILL WINNING
#WINNING

HERE TO MINE SALT

Women should be stripped of political power.

Isn't it quite bad that he doesn't know how democracy works? I'm not trying to assassinate his character or anything here but that is...a pretty dumb thing to say. I feel like he maybe doesn't understand that being the President != being the boss of a country.

Always these RINO women who are Democrats in sheep's clothing.

Shills get out.

>Senators Susan Collins of Maine, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,

THESE CUNTS NEED TO BE PRIMARIED
IF YOU LIVE IN THEIR STATES CALL THEM NON STOP
THEY ALL RAN ON REPEALING OBAMACARE

I'm glad. I hope Obamacare fucking cripples this country causing hundreds of thousands of deaths so people can fucking learn that FREE SHIT LMAO is not good politics or economics

Repeal congress, don't replace.

>My friend yongest person ever to have pacemaker surgery
>Fast forward 26 years
>Obama passes ACA
>My friend can no longer afford medication
>Dies of a heart attack