Trump Impeachment

How hasn't trump been impeached yet?

His tweets are going to get us in a thermonuclear war with North-Korea and his team actively collaborated with Russia to win the election. Trump is quite literally Putin's puppet. He's also an ableist and a sexist for making fun of handicapped people and women in general (no, not just individual ones).

The Electoral College is terribly outdated and so is most of the Constitution. Hillary Clinton was the real winner and the most qualified politician in the whole race, she won the popular vote and therefore should be the president of the United States.

>inb4 HURRR DUUURRRRRR EMAILS
>inb4 corrupt establishment politician

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
politicalscrapbook.net/2017/07/the-deleted-photo-farages-fishing-trip-with-putins-favourite-us-politician/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Angry Trump kiddies can only use memes as replies, I see.

Hillary is more likely to get impeached than Trump

>How hasn't trump been impeached yet?
Please specify on what grounds exactly he should be impeached and I'll answer your question.
>His tweets are going to get us in a thermonuclear war with North-Korea and his team actively collaborated with Russia to win the election.
Please elaborate how tweets are supposed to start wars
>Trump is quite literally Putin's puppet.
Please elaborate how Russia influences current foreign policy and which aspects of it further Russian national interest and compromise that of the United States
>The Electoral College is terribly outdated
true
>Hillary Clinton was the real winner and the most qualified politician in the whole race, she won the popular vote and therefore should be the president of the United States.
No she shouldn't because voter turnout and behaviour are influenced by campaign strategy. Prove that Trump would have lost the popular vote had he campaigned for it instead of trying to win/rally key states and I'll change my mind.

If she was the real winner, she would be President.>thread

>Please specify on what grounds exactly he should be impeached and I'll answer your question.
Treason. The Russia collaboration as I said.

>Please elaborate how tweets are supposed to start wars.
He's calling Kim-Jong Un a "little guy" on twitter and he can't spell. (which is kinda needed for diplomacy)

>Please elaborate how Russia influences current foreign policy and which aspects of it further Russian national interest and compromise that of the United States
Everything points to the fact that Russia hacked the election to get Trump in place because he's a dumbass and will fall for Putin's nasty tricks. Trump is LITERALLY praising him.

>No she shouldn't because voter turnout and behaviour are influenced by campaign strategy. Prove that Trump would have lost the popular vote had he campaigned for it instead of trying to win/rally key states and I'll change my mind.
You really think about all of California and New York would've voted for Trump?

BREAKING: TRUMP CAUGHT ON TAPE PROMISING CONCESSIONS TO THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENT IN EXCHANGE FOR AID DURING THE ELECTION.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Two wrongs don't make a right?

Not the original counterpoint, but...
>Treason. The Russia collaboration as I said.
Please provide factual evidence of this, and not conjecture, and I'll be inclined to believe you. (note, news outlets are not factual, and heavily rely on said conjecture)

>He's calling Kim-Jong Un a "little guy" on twitter and he can't spell. (which is kinda needed for diplomacy)
Please note a time when name calling ever started a war with a third world country as an aggressor, and I'll be inclined to believe you.

>Everything points to the fact that Russia hacked the election to get Trump in place because he's a dumbass and will fall for Putin's nasty tricks. Trump is LITERALLY praising him.
Please see above.

>You really think about all of California and New York would've voted for Trump?
So, by this logic California and New York are the only two places out of 50 states that should decide the outcome of an election?
You're proving why the electoral college was implemented in the first place.
If that were the case, every city in this country would be Detroit-esq, and we (as a country) would be in about as good of shape as North Korea / U.S.S.R.

>Treason. The Russia collaboration as I said.
The DNC is not technically a state institution. So since no "classified" information how did Trump involvement, which only consisted of approval of Russian activities and no actual help, constitute a case of treason?
>He's calling Kim-Jong Un a "little guy" on twitter and he can't spell. (which is kinda needed for diplomacy)
Are you aware of the implications of nuclear war? If so do you really think that anyone in his right mind would start one because of a slight?
>Everything points to the fact that Russia hacked the election to get Trump in place because he's a dumbass and will fall for Putin's nasty tricks. Trump is LITERALLY praising him.
I asked for specific information on actual policies that compromise US interests in favor of Russian ones. As expected you failed to deliver.
>You really think about all of California and New York would've voted for Trump?
No but I'm pretty confident he could have teased out another 1 Million votes out of a country of 320 Million if he had campaigned with the popular vote in mind

>Please provide factual evidence of this
Trump's son reached out to a Russian government contracted lawyer for info on Hillary Clinton. This shows the Trump team's willingness to collude.

>Please note a time when name calling ever started a war with a third world country as an aggressor, and I'll be inclined to believe you.
There's a first time for everything.

>So, by this logic California and New York are the only two places out of 50 states that should decide the outcome of an election?
You're proving why the electoral college was implemented in the first place.
If that were the case, every city in this country would be Detroit-esq, and we (as a country) would be in about as good of shape as North Korea / U.S.S.R.
I'd rather live in Detroit than in a racist republican state.

>REEEEEEEE IT WAS HER TURN
Sage

>most qualified politician

Being the most qualified politician just means they're closer to the lobbyists and shady donors that fuck all of us. I would much rather have an honest outsider, a guy that is already rich and isn't going to be more tempted to take money from shady fucks in return for my country.

>inb4 HURR DURR LOBBYIST CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT
Trump literally payed Hillary Clinton to come to his birthday party. Trump IS a lobbyist.

Yeah, sure he did. Go cash that paycheck and spend it while you still can.

um did you not read all of the Ukraine collusion where they actively collaborated with her campaign and the DNC??

Fuck off you racist. Post under my thread with the Republican flag again and I'll get really angry.

lol

Russian government lawyer. She has already refuted that fact on live TV. dipshit.

It's time to stop posting

OP take off that flag and let us see your true form

it's "paid"

and Don Jr =/= Trump.
its called Plausible Deniability dipshit.

y'all have moved on from Trump to Trump Jr. Congrats

You know is a leaf

I'm a democrat. I refuse to identify as an American with Donald J. Trump as president.

this is a joke now right?

Me so Angry!!!!
Get a grip.

>His tweets are going to get us in a thermonuclear war
>his team actively collaborated with Russia

pick one

well liberals aren't American so at least you have figured that out.
get help while there is still time

>well liberals aren't American so
please, dont bunch us in with the democrats

We're more American than the racist republicans. Being an American is about being good and acting solidarily towards minorities and poor people.

What a clever argument. Let me take a quick note...

>please, dont bunch us in with the democrats
Well Democrats circa 1950 were actually tolerable. Liberalism has destroyed them

this

>Being an American is about being good and acting solidarily towards minorities and poor people.
not freedom? confirmed troll

>Being an American is about being good and acting solidarily towards minorities and poor people
>Literally the antithesis of America
Wew

Also freedom, forgot about that. Thanks user.

>freedom
>Except when the all powerful government forces you to give all your money to Biggers

Freedom means freedom for everyone, especially for LGBT and the not financially fortunate.

kys

>Being an American is about being good and acting solidarily towards minorities and poor people.
So you still throw your support behind these groups even if they happen to be wrong on a specific issue?

>angry
>winning with every move, while lefties like you cry harder and harder
And you are calling Trump supporters the angry ones.

Yes. Individual members who do wrong don't represent the ideas and morals of an entire group.

Why bother even posting in this thread? 0/10 bait.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

its a disease.
Native Americans were destroyed by smallpox. Americans might be wiped out due to liberalism. Gotta keep up the fight

>He is also ableist and sexist.
sage

>She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.
thats when hatchet face enters the game

Honestly, I'm astonished by the Russia ties the media has uncovered. It has revived my faith in investigative journalism.

At some point, even conservatives have to admit Trump is hiding something. This is basically Watergate 2000.

>to give them freedom, we're going to take yours away
Yeah fuck off

no true scotsman huh? What is your opinion on Black lives Matter? What if the members of a minority generally don't return the solidarity and resent you no matter what you do?

>How hasn't trump been impeached yet?

Jokes aside it's because he's not actually done anything that warrants it, liberals find him incredibly abrasive and he's majorly skeevy like a used car salesman but he's not done anything Obama didn't kind of do

>Trump's son reached out to a Russian government contracted lawyer for info on Hillary Clinton. This shows the Trump team's willingness to collude.

If they find evidence of her corruption/murders/shadiness then they're fucking heroes for exposing her.

I think the Black Lives Matter movement is generally good. I'm not going to answer what if questions because it's pointless.

I'm suprised you're not with me considering your ancestors were directly affected by the nazi regime which appears to be coming back.

>Russia ties
lol, remember when they used to say the whole fucking election was hacked? now its whittled down to "ties"

Cis rich white men have historically had the most freedom cause the system is built for them to succeed. Minorities on the other hand lack freedom and are still being oppressed by a system of institutional racism.

>ties
Let's be honest, that means someone trump knows once said hello to a guy who's cousin had visited Russia one summer in college.

LMAO. By freedom you mean money.
>it's OK when we steal!!
Fuck off nigger

Posts like this is the evidence racism is still alive and well. Get educated.

At some point, there's enough ties to prove a widespread conspiracy.

Trump has ties to Russia. His associates work with Russians. His family meets with Russian spies. Even British MPs have ties with Russia.

There is some evidence to suggest Russia backed Brexit. Once the pieces fall into place, the right-wing will literally be executed for treason.

>Cis rich white men have historically had the most freedom cause the system is built for them to succeed.
because they built the system.what's so hard to understand?

>all of that and no viable proof

Sweden pls...

>educated
More of the liberals favorite word play. By "educated", you mean "indoctrinated"

It's not hard to understand. You're confirming my point.

Don't you ever get tired of this? Constantly making a thread that will advance absolutely no argument?

>The Electoral College is terribly outdated and so is most of the Constitution.
The Electoral College exists to stop migrants, who do not share American values, from influencing the country. America for Americans, after all.

As far as the Constitution is concerned, there's no way in hell that you or the likes of you will ever get it changed. A civil war and your deaths would happen, and the Constitution will remain unchanged. But please, Sup Forums wants to see you try and change it. Sup Forumsacks have always been looking for an excuse to gun down traitors like you--give them a reason.
>Hillary Clinton was the real winner
If she's the clear 'popular' winner, why won't libshit states cooperate with the government to check out voter data, especially those who voted liberal? Is Hillary scared that her voter fraud scheme where she had illegals (especially in Commiefornia) and dead people voting for her will be exposed?

So we agree that the Clinton's are mass murderers as well then?

politicalscrapbook.net/2017/07/the-deleted-photo-farages-fishing-trip-with-putins-favourite-us-politician/

Here's a Twitter photo of Farage with a well-known Russia sympathizer. Once The Guardian pointed out the ties, he immediately deleted it.

Tell me that's not suspicious. You conservatives are fucking blind.

>photo
A PHOTO?!? JESUS FUCKIN CHRISTMAS TRUMP IS THROUGH HE'LL BE IMPEACHED IT'S TREASON

It's my first time posting on this autistic nazi board as I'm usually in /lgbt/.

How's your first dose of reality?

By this logic I guess Russia is just the single core evil of this world and anyone connected to them in anyway is part of a conspiracy?

Then go the fuck back if you don't have any point to make and no sufficient evidence to back it up

If you go to Reddit, most people are intelligent enough to see why this matters. Why is it beyond the cognitive abilities of Sup Forums to see the ties?

This board used to have an IQ of 120+. What happened?

Good considering I'm intellectually slaughtering all of you filthy nazi symphatizers.

but user niggers are worthless and should be treated as such. next you'll be telling me dogs should be able to vote

What you are not seeing is this is going on with both sides, this isn't strictly a conservative or liberal issue, as you and your other shills would like us to believe

>you go to Reddit, most people are intelligent enough to see why this matters
>MY ECHO CHAMBER TOLD ME THAT'S IMPORTANT

>only use memes
We won using memes, why would we stop?

What metric are you using to measure the "intellectual Slaughter"?

Lol oh damn, I needed a hearty laugh. I think the only point you made so far is "being American means being a turbo cuck because anything else hurts my feelings"

>Racism is still alive and well
No shit faggot

>says migrants don't share American values
>doesn't want migrant citizens to vote

Fuck off, nationalist turd. You're no patriot.

Low quality bait. But hey, you got me to respond.

Because you failed government class in high school you twit. Saged.

>Muh civic nationalism
Enjoy getting enriched

>intellectual
>democrat

>all respected media outlets talk about Russia ties
>all big Internet communities talk about Russia ties
>all intelligent celebrities talk about Russia ties
>18 different intelligence agencies confirm Russia ties

>only Sup Forums pretends it's a nothing-burger
Gee, have you considered this might be the echo chamber?

NO you dumb autists. A bunch of basement dwelling inbreds didn't win the election through MUH MEMES. it was the average Midwestern hick that won the election by voting Trump

>thermonuclear
Are you telling me there are nuclear explosions that don't have thermal energy?

When migrant's come to a country they are bringing their nations ideals and customs, if they choose to assimilate then they have american values, if they choose to not be american, then they are furthering their previous nation. Simple as that

fuck you lying muslim scum

Keep thinking that everyone in the south are 'midwestern hicks' and Trump will get 3 terms.

>>all respected media outlets talk about Russia ties
Lmao you haven't talked to normies recently have you? Even they acknowledge the msm is trash. CNN execs literally said nothing burger. They've spent a huge amount of effort and turned up nothing more that don Jr once said hello to a Russian guy

Yes, voting for him after seeing the memes

>respected media outlets
>celebrities
>reddit
>sweden

You have to go back

>Lmao you haven't talked to normies recently have you? Even they acknowledge the msm is trash.
You only think this because you live in a bubble. Most Americans respect CNN, and have never heard of Project Veritas.

I've yet to see a valid contention raised by you. If you think Clinton was the better candidate, tell us why. If you think Trump has done anything that warrants impeachment, tell us what it is, and why you believe it to be so heinous.