Why don't Transhumanistfags not realize that fucking a robot won't make them any less lonely?

Why don't Transhumanistfags not realize that fucking a robot won't make them any less lonely?

Other urls found in this thread:

parorobots.com/
instagram.com/saolisabatini/?hl=en
youtu.be/PmILOL55xP0
instagram.com/p/BLGc7M2hT94/?hl=en
spring.org.uk/2016/03/the-reason-smart-people-tend-to-be-loners.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're thinking in terms below what a transhumanist would, the limitations of humanity and its flesh body are a detriment to the future potential of humanity if it embraces going beyond what its current limitations are.

Transhumanism is more bleak than people allow themselves to believe. Sure, you could upload yourself into some beautiful world with all the bitches you want. The sensations may feel real, but the experience is ultimately empty.

Alternatively someone could hijack you and load you up into a literal hellscape. The sensations will most certainty feel real and your anguish is completely pointless.

>sticking your dick in a machine to fulfill your sexual desire

Is there anything more pathetic?

>The sensations may feel real, but the experience is ultimately empty.

Just like life.

Sticking your dick in a transexual/trap and believing your aren't a giant raging faggot?

>sticking your dick in an organic machine that complains at you to fulfill your sexual desire
Is there anything more pathetic?

You have sex to be less lonely? I have sex primarily to cum.

Diff'rent strokes...

More pathetic? I dunno, using your hand. Or like an onahole I guess. Nah I'd have to say a sock. A sock has gotta be the most pathetic.

Generally with life there is a sense of accomplishment. Try playing a game on god mode and see how interested you are in the game.

Sex is great and we all want more of it, but there is more to human interaction than simply cumming.

because they'll never be alone. the Gaia net will be in thier heads

This,
Transhumanism is the only game in town actually considering long term.
For the human race to guarantee its survival we must colonize the stars, and to do that we must improve ourselves as a species, by whatever means available.
That is the goal of transhumanism

This I agree on, but the utopian vision of transhumanism is where I think most everyone is completely wrong.

There is no utopia, only a cold, harsh, unrelenting reality.
Bleak darkness is everywhere, the universe is continuous destruction, stars dying, black holes consuming everything, the only way to live within it is to become as brutal as it and do whatever we can: eugenics, massive sacrifice, etc.

I only feel lonely when I need to fap.

this, to be quite honest

5 SCOOPS! CMON!!!
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

who is this?

transhumanism isnt about fucking robot girls though

its about becoming an android or uploading an individuals consciousness to the net

Dang girl in pic related is hot af

That is far from inviting when you consider all the things that could happen to your uploaded mind.

Who is that girl.
And don't tell me it's Wynona Rider. It's not.

Is that a mannequin?

Saoli Sabatini.

You are truly our greatest ally

Is she available in latex?

Sorry

pre baby body. i think she's thicker now but hasn't modeled like that in some time. UB is also a Venezuelan magazine

You're asking for soma to happen. You wouldn't experience anything, your brain clone would.

When will ludditefags realize that loneliness is just a chemical reaction in the brain? Just use nanorobots to modify your brain signals so that you no longer feel loneliness.

Why don't they not realize that doing something won't make them feel something?

One free sage for you, nigger.

It will make you numb to the pain

>I can be lonely and not fuck a qt robot
>or I can be lonely and fuck a qt robot
Tough choice

It won`t certaily make them poorer like when you get fucked up by a divorce.

>The sensations may feel real, but the experience is ultimately empty.
>implying that there is a difference between sensations and experience

True, however your brain clone could go one to be much better off than you. Or maybe your clone has some kind of resentment and decides to kill you.

idk if that's suicide or murder.

Also this is assuming copies, which my post wasn't implying. I was talking more about direct transfer of conscious.

I don't think in our lifetime we are likely to do a full transfer of consciousness without destroying, altering, or losing something, if it were possible I'd probably still pass it up for fear of cyberpunk hacking my brain or weird motherbrain unified consciousness shit the government would push us into

>what is reciprocity
At least with respect to interacting with others. A program will only do so because its commanded to.

Despite the potential horrors, I'm not so sure I would pass it up. Might not be the first to jump ship though.

Modded Skyrim proved you wrong already. Fuck off.

All interactions in life between you and another human being are at base level chemical reactions. Nerve sensations creating reactions that release chemicals that the brain has been programmed to enjoy. Love, bliss, anger and despair are all chemical.

Replicate the chemical you recreate the experience. Replicate the input you recreate the experience. In an evolving transhumanist world you would never know you were not real, because there is no difference between the feelings. Sure in the beginning things we not be perfect, but progress takes time and innovation. I firmly believe the future is removing our dependence on biological organs and moving to redundant systems.

>A program will only do so because its commanded to
what would be the difference if it was a real woman you commanded and she did it? the only difference is that a real woman wouldnt do it

That game is a must play.

depends how good the robot is.

>what is a Moravec transfer

Yet we still don't fundamentally understand how conscious functions. Generally speaking yes we are all just electric impulses and chemical reactions, but stating that's all we are is kind of naive considering we are unable to reproduce it.

There is a decent chance that this universe is a simulation. If Simulation Theory were proven true, that would prove that you can have things like reciprocity within a simulated environment.

goddamn that ho is white

i love it

Finns are the only whites.

He needs to die.

I don't personally believe the concept makes much sense. I liken it to the concept of the transporter from scifi. It would never make any sense to move each individual atom from one spot to the other spot and rearrange them, that's horribly inefficient. Just get a perfect image and re-image it elsewhere, destroy the original and you have effectively transported someone. I don't believe we will ever find any reason to move specific atoms around like a delivery service because the only thing that answers "why" is feelings. How you feel about knowing you are not the original. It's the ship paradox. If you disassemble a ship and rebuild it next to itself, at which point is not itself?

Once brain scans and computing power reach the necessary requirements the only things that separate you from immortality is feels and a scan.

Sure, but in that instance we aren't actually aware of it and everything feels genuine. If you were to leap into a simulated world though, you would know that everything is a simulation. So the dynamic is a little different.

Negroid

Transhumanism is basically technologically advanced eugenics.

In the future do NOT post a person's face that magnified unless you want all their flaws to be visible. At half that magnification she would look good at this magnification her stained teeth, harry face, blotched skin, ultra-thin lips are HIDEOUS to behold.

And i have chosen you to preach this evangel.

Go on. ..

I think that's flawed thinking. Just because we can't reproduce the reaction perfectly doesn't mean there must be some mystical element we don't understand. I say mystical not to disparage you but because more often then not the hindering idea here is that of the "soul". Technology will advance and we have already moved way beyond what we knew of the human brain even 5 years ago. The concept of the soul, consciousnesses or any other mystical elements routinely creates moral roadblocks that prevent true study of the brain and it's functions. Almost like it's taboo and we shouldn't do that. We stand a chance at immortality, collaboration and freedom beyond our wildest dreams but we are hindered by a moralistic necessity to prevent ourselves from touching something we don't even have proof exists except in the form of our ignorance.

Yeah I'm not opposed to just using copies either. But there is some serious implications to having people make thousands of copies of themselves.

How will individuals feel about a person or a group holding a copy of them? How would you feel about a copy of you being tortured for eternity? How would that copy feel about you? The list goes on.

t.butthurt roastie

So you think awareness of it being a simulation is ultimately what makes it feel un-genuine?

Remember that the feeling that results from knowledge is different from the knowledge itself. Take psychopaths for instance. They can have the same knowledge as everyone else, but their reaction to it is vastly different to that of the average person.

that's where you're wrong, bucko

parorobots.com/

>woman

Implying pedophilia wouldn't be the number 1 fantasy in virtual reality.

I actually agree with you. How do we move to a post moral society though? Although I think there still lots we have yet to understand about the mind beyond chemistry.

tl;dr of the entire conversation right here

thank me later

Google it. Basically slowly replacing each neuron in your brain with an artificial neuron, slowly transferring your consciousness onto a different substrate in a Ship of Theseus type of fashion. It could actually transfer your consciousness rather than just make a copy of your mind.

>Saoli Sabatini
instagram.com/saolisabatini/?hl=en

It's not that. It's once females have some competition they will have to innovate and evolve into "notcunts" to compete.

Bahahaha , man i love a good serial killer post.

Sorry, again.

>not artifically having a baby with a robot wife
Can’t have a white future without making sacrifices first.

>white

Or just form their own separate societies.

you know what amuses me to no end? the r9k type incel losers who think women will actually become obsolte once sex bots become available and assume women actually feel threatened by this very concept.
top fucking lel
men who can get pussy will continue to get pussy while incels will get an incredibly expensive masturbation device

Count me in Mickey youtu.be/PmILOL55xP0

Don't be hating just because you have inferior Mediterranean and Moorish blood mixed in, serkku.

He looks like a faggot t b h.

I feel like the distinct future we all look at as transhumanist is specifically copies. We might flavor it with different concept on top but the end goal will always be copies. It will never be more efficient for anything we do then to copy it digitally. Immortality would be false if we didn't rely on backup copies. Will someone take a copy of you and torture it for eternity, no. It would never happen. Because at the exact instance that Copy B has a singular thought different from Copy A they are not you, but someone else. Can Copy B resent you, yeah of course but you could resent someone for eating the last twinkie in current ages. Hell we've had wars just because of generational resentment that had nothing to do with being a copy of someone else. While it would be horrible to be tortured for eternity, the only thing that is changing from now to that situation is length of time. Giving up the future for the feelings of 1 digital citizen's horrible existence that may or may not happen for all of eternity without ever being discovered? I'm not feeling it.

As far as people having multiple copies that goes with my original thought, they'd be similar and have similar past experiences but once they were aware of each other their viewpoints would rapidly diverge and become different people with similar mindsets.

>incredibly expensive masturbation device

Sounds like a woman to me.

>more to human interaction than simply cumming

And I don't need to stick my dick in every female to have a positive interaction with them.

I'd rather not pigeon hole myself into financial and mental ruin by putting my penis in every female I meet.

All of you have loss aversion. It is possible that it will be eternal hell, but it is also possible that it will be eternal bliss. You might as well kill yourselves if you want to eliminate all chance of suffering.

So since we're playing God here can i do whatever the fuck i want in this virtual reality? no rules right?

[shame intensifies]

>implying they haven’t flipped their shit already

Well yes, the moment they "turn on" and think literally anything at all they become another person. Obviously we will never have to endure thousands of years of torture, but our copies may. Should we care? I mean they will have agency, they will be suffering.

Probably. She had a child with a white lawyer.

Thats no her husband.

I think morals have their place but morals don't account for the severe lack of brain research we do. That is entirely based on preconceived mysticism. We worry so much about damaging something we cannot even prove exists that we don't do the research to prove it exists. Basic morals as they stand don't need to go away. It wouldn't be real if we didn't have judgement and disgust.

What gets me is that people think women wouldn't buy an artificial males.

I disagree. What defines that which we can or cannot have a relationship with?

t. Bitter cat lady.

Wasn’t there a guy on here who used a shirt as a cum rag and never washed it?

I´d bang the redhead

Yeah , Whites in South America don't really mix with non-Whites.

Do you care about the little black kid starving to death in the mudhut in Africa? What about each kid that starved to death everyday for the last 2,000 years around the world? Not agreeing with it doesn't mean we have to sit here and hold ourselves back because of it. Shit happens. We'd probably make laws and harsh penalties for being caught doing something like that but at the end of the day bad things happen right now. Why would we stop because bad things might happen?

Just a bunch of chemicals user , who gives a shit.

Probably?
You might also be thinking of that user who filled 2-liter bottles with cum. Or the cumbox guy.

instagram.com/p/BLGc7M2hT94/?hl=en

watch the movie "the surrogates" with Bruse Willis. It's literally the only possible future.

The Ship of Theseus proves that this is just a linguistic construct of self and would be just as much suicide as any copy/delete method. Sorry, kid. We're boned.

Hey faggot, ever stop to consider we aren't lonely?

We are connected in this specific place on the internet, to more people than we could ever meet in our entire lives. We have the capacity to fucking bomb Syria when we get bored.

here take a libshit link spring.org.uk/2016/03/the-reason-smart-people-tend-to-be-loners.php

The smartest people are the ones who actively avoid people who are below them. The variables which lead to a feeling of loneliness are relative, your scenario of loneliness might be the best time of my life.

So before you start Libsplaining to me, take some perspective your bigot.

We'd probably make laws and harsh penalties for being caught doing something like that

Why? morality is bullshit you said it yourself. Don't ruin my fun faggot.