I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my legacy

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/obama-spending-binge-never-happened-2012-05-22?pagenumber=1
youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf
gallup.com/poll/207671/affordable-care-act-gains-majority-approval-first-time.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>grown adult male
>smiling in a portrait
what an utter faggot
before Trump I thought you'd never live this nigger down

His legacy is going to to be first nog president and nothing more.

Lol what legacy? It's being overwritten every minute.

You've gone deaf?

Yeah because it's a cacophony.

>implying Obama drives a Subaru

Obamacare is the law of the land. Umad? yeah, umad.

Protip: Any response at all just makes you look even angrier. Just move on from posting here, because you got own'd.

Yeah an 8 year long train wreck is pretty fucking loud.

Fuck... Yeah some legacy. Forcing companies to provide contraception to female employees. Extorting the fuck out of wealthy middle class families to pay for DaShawn's gunshot wounds in the hospital. Increasing the national debt by $9 TRILLION. Fuck him, glad he's gone and glad that he will very quickly be a nobody. What an example for our first black president.

OBAMACARE TOO BIG FOR TRUMP TO DEFEAT

In the void of emptiness, sound cannot travel.

Ahahaha.... someone's butthurt

Yeah Obama was pretty good

legacy ....

This is an 18+ site

Your legacy, Mr. President

Gave guns to Mexican drug cartels.

(Operation Fast and Furious)

I fucking love it.

>

Lol why are right wing retards still bringing up the program that Bush started and Obama ended.

Now you retards have done it.

Who else would do this besides a shill? How many times do we see this happening on /pol? Rarely.

This is a shill thread and deserves to be slid. Sage.

>Forcing companies to provide contraception to female employees

And Conservashits wonder why they are called mysognist

Lol so much fake in one place is awesome.

Modern day Millard Filmore. So bad he made Carter look like a good president, lol

now show one with the before and after total debt

Kek the GOP have all three branches and still can't accomplish shit.

women can pay for their own shit

Just because we didn't pick up a pile of shit doesn't mean that it is no longer a pile of shit

I had hoped the gop plan of calling ACA Obamacare would blow up in their faces. Boy has it ever. Obamacare is here to stay, in 20 years it'll still be called Obamacare and politicians will tread lightly near it as it has defeated all those who challenged it.

this nigger doubled my insurance so now i cant afford surgery after an uninsured illegal mexican ran me over in his pontiac and destroyed my knee.
Kill yourself

obamas legacy

>libshits still crying about Bush and blaming everything Obama did on him

Come back when Obongocare eventually collapses in a decade

Fast and Furious was a program Bush started and Obama ended.

I'm serious
fuck off

IP ban on all major cities when?

CONSERVASHITS GETTING BTFO M8 LMAO

Whats with all of these obvious slide threads?? Sage and move on lads

Lol no. The scandal happened under Obongo. Nice deflection attempt.

Obama was the redpill America needed.

We needed a President so shitty, so diametrically opposed to American values to wake people up and make them see the dark path our country was going down.

His legacy is that he will be the last gay Muslim half black president.
Liberals got their little experiment and now it's over.

this

>first female president
>first closeted homo president
>first diversity hire president

Legacy.

What legacy?

Being a nigger? (at least half)

>thinking this is a rebuttal

My sides

It was a birth certificate tier right wing retard scandal. Bush started the program, Obama ended it. Then somehow it became a "scandal" because right wing retards are mentally unhinged

Is that supposed to be some sort of joke about him being killed by drone strike after his corruption is revealed, flees the country, and is extrajudicially assassinated in the same manner he set precident on by killing US citizens without die process?

Also the person to finally kill off whatever little credibility the Nobel Peace Prize had

He got it only for being a nigger

He is sure to be the toast of his prison range

Bet he also can't hear us over the sound of his private jet touching down on his private island.

Conman Barry.

>being this detached from reality

The scandal was real and happened under Obongo. The nigger probably thought he could use it to push anti-gun laws but it blew up in his nigger face.

>Bet he also can't hear us over the sound of his private jet touching down on his private island.

you're goddamn right

> implying Cletus cares about these issues when republicans are in office

>MUH DEFICIT

Literally the only reply libshits have for Obongo doubling the debt to record levels

Cleetus btfo

>Shitty healthcare nobody wants is Obama's legacy
Remind me again why we thought letting a Nigger run things was a good idea

Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

Obama's Legacy

>first black president
>voted in by white guilt libs ONLY BECAUSE he's black
>literally an affirmative action hire
>gets noble peace prize for no reason, other than he's black.
>the second he gets in office, he mugs the American people and gives the money to his big bank friends
>most violent president in history. First president to be at war for entire time in office.
>Most racially divisive president in history due to constantly playing the race card every chance he can
>creates a huge gibs program and names it after himself like it's a mixtape
>after he leaves office, WHITE POWERFUL MAN is voted in, and proceeds to uncover all the niggy stuff Obama did.
>First nig president resists arrest and flees to Hawaii to hide
>First nig president will soon have an arrest warrant filed against him
>pic related will be the only man brave enough to hunt down the first nig president and bring him to justice
>It will be made into a reality TV show. COPS style
>first nig president will resist arrest when Dog finds him
>Dog the Bounty Hunter finds the first nig president, and he resists arrest again
>Dog the Bounty Hunter shoots and kills the first nig president live on TV
>Gets a medal of honor
>Riots
>Race War
>Blaxit

Like pottery

Been paying fines for not being able to afford health insurance for the last 3 years solid.

Well, right wing retards don't know what deficit, debt and spending are.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 and was the slowest spender in 80 years

Obama spending binge never happened
marketwatch.com/story/obama-spending-binge-never-happened-2012-05-22?pagenumber=1

>Spend more money than you make
>B-BUT AT LEAST IT WASN'T AS MUCH!
>Liberals are proud of this while continuing to ignore our nearly $20T of debt

this

You have a poor showing ITT so far. Very low quality compared to the usual shitposting.

In 50 years kids will learn in schools how Obama was the best president America ever had, and trump will have a cliffnote the size of Garfield with "oh yeah, he existed"

This must make you really angry

Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLLION budget deficit from Bush and reduced it by 2/3. Name the last time a Repbulican ever reduced the budget deficit over their full term. You retards never answer.

Trump is going to explode the budget deficit and u retards love him for it .

In 50 years the libshit agenda will be a thing of the past and all you White pieces of shit regardless of political affiliation will be little better than beasts of burden.

Inshallah.

Oh please

In 5 years, it will be mainstream knowledge that Obama wasn't born in the US and an illegitimate president and have an asterisk next to his name like Lance Armstrong.

right wing retards btfo by based commie

You tried to kill us hundreds of times. If Hitler couldn't, what chance do you have? ;^)

>Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLLION budget deficit

Settle down Cenk.

He doubled the debt to record levels never seen before so it doesn't matter.

The GOP has consistently increased the debt. Those "fiscal conservatives" are just spend just as heavily as Democrats (while cutting taxes for the rich).

Who dat? Muricas new hip hop act?

It's true though.

So many posts you have no answer for

>implying
If i'm not sick and you're sick i shouldn't pay half YOUR medicine.
If i'm sick and you're not you shouldn't pay half MY medicine.
If nobody's sick the government shouldn't keep the medicine money.

>Obama inherited a $1.4 TRILLLION budget deficit

Yeah. You didn't know this? You ever read a CBO report?

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-07-outlook.pdf

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 and was the slowest spender in 80 years So why do u think the debt still went up? I know the answer. You don't.

>B-BUT THE GOP

Nice excuse to explain away Obongos failures

I voted for trump just for the lulz.

Yep Republicans can never answer when was the last time a Republican ever reduced the budget deficit over their full term. All they ever do is explode the budget deficit.

>nobody wants
gallup.com/poll/207671/affordable-care-act-gains-majority-approval-first-time.aspx

If it's so shitty why can't even the Republicans agree to get rid of it? The Obama legacy is still louder friend. And you can't pretend the GOP cares about the deficit when Bush ran us into the hole, and the GOP tried to hand back billions in tax-cut kickbacks to the wealthy while pretending to be fixing healthcare. I think the deficit is a huge fucking problem and the reduction in the deficit was the only thing I liked about BCRA. I just think that the GOP only has tepid dedication to actually reducing it and an unnecessary hard on for wasting my tax money bombing civilians.

I've answered all those. I'm trying to educate you retards but you're too dumb. How come you never answer.

Republicans can never answer when was the last time a Republican ever reduced the budget deficit over their full term. All they ever do is explode the budget deficit.

Damn I gotta update my chart. It's even more popular now?!

see
MUH DEFICIT is not a counter-argument to Obongo doubling the debt and raising it to the highest its ever been.

The largest annual deficit in US history was only 560 billion prior to the 2008 financial crisis... Take a look at how many trillion dollar plus annual deficits Obama ran instead of paying attention to the useless stats you've cited here...

WE

>I've answered all those.

You haven't answered a single one.

You can't explain away Obongo's Fast&Furious scandal, hence why you don't post any sources or jpegs.

You have no answer for Obongo nigger doubling the debt other than crying about the deficit.

I win.

Obama didn't double the debt first of all. You retards must be thinking of Reagan. Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You)

and was the slowest spender in 80 years (You)

So why do u think the debt still went up? I know the answer. You don't.