Daily reminder that Hillary is on her way to prison

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yje8T
archive.fo/hRd2u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for justice and a roll for Hillary dying in prison

proofs: archive.is/Yje8T

Imagine being the bitch that gets to shank Hillary in prison!

Maybe she'll off herself before being charged.

Bumperino for justice and a roll for Hillary to get raped and dies with a nigger dick full of shit in her ass

She's going straight to her new home, a cold dark cell.

I doubt anything is going to happen. If at all, it will be a breivik-tier prison with a tennis court and massage parlour, not to mention whatever sentence-softening outrageous plea is agreed on.

Yes. You're correct. But I like to day dream.

At this point I don't even care about her desu. I just want them to walk out into a press conference with undeniable proof that not only was the whole thing bullshit but Clinton and Obama were guilty of multiple federal crimes. Trump would most likely then pardon them but I'd just love for these assmad liberals to eat shit. I have Twitter for various reasons and the liberal outrage is the biggest misguided circle jerk since the holohoax. If only these people would get that outraged at the real people behind 9/11

Doubt.exe

The only thing she'll wear is an orange jumpsuit.

Lock her up! screamed the increasingly nervous cuck for the 11th time.

No, delusional retard.

Trump is.

in your dreams antifa fag

I'll believe it when it happens, which will be never. Fuck your conspiracy theories. If it was gonna happen it would've by now.

No she's not

Nobody's going to jail you cucks. Deal with it you drones.

Oh how the tables have turned

Where exactly do you think criminals end up?

Poor and middle class criminals? Jail
Rich ones like Hillary and Trump? Nowhere but the top.

When they're really bad they go to jail. Her friend Dennis Hastert was warming up her cell. It's her turn now.

Nothing will top election night 2016 but seeing that evil cunt behind bars would be a close second.

Typically speaking, people manage to thwart justice in these situations by embedding themselves with too much information. If they go down, many others will go down with them so they manage to remain unscathed. It's difficult to purely apply the law at the top, just like it's hard to perfectly enforce international law between the superpowers.
Power wins out at the highest levels.

The white house :^)

okay, whatever you say

You can add that Hillary's presidential campaign surrogate Ron Dellums was lobbying with two other attendants at the Don jr honeypot meeting to fight the Magnitsky act.

He didn't need an interpreter to talk to the Trump campaign. They should have sent him instead of his two Russian partners. Roflao

That's what the MSM says. The criminal justice system will show you otherwise,

Bump all Hillary hate threads

I hope that rat faced child of hers gets tied in with all this as well.

i really hope so too.

>there is no way that Chelsea isnt going to be a career criminal like her parents.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. :)

>caring this much about an irrelevant politician
No wonder your shit president can't get anything done.

Why were each and every Russia Trump collusion hoaxes first written down in a secret Democrat-financed FusionGPS report. Then a couple of months later, an MSM article drops the exact story based on leaks from unnamed OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS. Really makes you think...

That logic makes no sense. Hypothetically even if it WERE true, trump jr still took the meeting, which is indefensible regardless of how it was "set up". The emails were explicit with no room for interpretation. Trumpcucks are fucking pathetic

If she's so irrelevant go and shill with your friends in other threads.

>many others will go down with them

It won't make a difference though. That only applies when it's your own cronies trying to throw you under the bus, not the opposition. It's like saying the Nazis at the Nuremburg Trials would be found innocent because they have evidence that implicates the allies in much worse, provable, crimes than the Nazis committed. Remember how that turned out.
They were so desperate to find dirt on Trump for the exact reason you've said, but couldn't find any. Hell, they even paid people to make false allegations just so they would have something and they couldn't even do that right.
Maybe her and Bill "if it has a pulse I'll rape it" Clinton will be "let off the hook", due to age more than anything, but Obama won't be and, if possible, Bush. With any luck Bush will have to take the stand and I fucking pray he implicates Blair because then he would throw the other (((EU))) leaders straight under the bus. This is the real problem with these people and why you should never ever side with them. They have no sense of loyalty, camaraderie, ethics or morals. They're Jews without being Jews. Sure, when things are going well they're the best friends anyone could hope for, but as soon as the wind changes and it looks like you have to be held accountable then you better believe they'll throw anyone underneath them to cushion the blow.

Attempted collusion with undercover Democratic operatives. Go and try to make that stick in any Court in America.

I don't think anyone here knows that specifics of the interrelations, or how embedded Hillary is in the deep state. It's invisible to someone like me. Who knows what levers they can pull and arrangements they can make to stay afloat. I can't remember anything like that happening in my lifetime. She'll be around until she dies.

>indefensible
sweet summer child

Lol. The guy has bills to pay. Sometimes you need to force arguments to satisfy your Democratic employer.

Bump

Her guards will commit suicide and she will escape

I really hope she goes to jail, but something tells me that (((They))) won't allow it.

Also seeing how Trump is deep with (((them))) and him saying that he and Shillary are friends, I doubt that she will ever face any punishment.

Good to be a vag-cunt.

A reminder that Doug Band and Justin Cooper have the 33,000 emails and the FBI/DOJ/Congress/Trey Gowdy have done absolute zero zilch about it.

>the FBI
Doubtful Ferris Mueller will touch it, waiting on Wray to get confirmation before I let my hopes fall out

Doesn't explain why Gowdy hasn't touched it.

Not overly familiar with the how the oversight committee operates, or how much power they actually have... But:
A/ he's only headed the committee for a couple weeks
B/didn't he bring it up late last year? Quick search is pulling up November results
C/assuming they had the congressional requests they need, wouldn't they just be turning it over too the FBI anyway (hence making Wray's confirmation relevant)

Btw, I think the whole thing is a shit show that shouldn't have ever gone on this long as it has

>Daily reminder that Hillary is on her way to prison.
What makes you think that the law applies to her?

Because she's been subject to law so far, right?

I'm not even antifa and I know that anti-White cunt will never spend a day in jail.

You're delusional if you think the law will touch her.

>not believing that the law applies to every citizen of the USA is literally antifa logic

btfo shitlord

No. More likely Gowdy was presented of kompromat that proves Trey's a pedophile. Otherwise why has no one pointed any of this out to Comey when they had him on the hot seat on live television.

Tick tock, brock.

>>not believing that the law applies to every citizen of the USA is literally antifa logic
I believe the law should apply to everyone equally (Except Jews. Fuck Jews).

I know the law doesn't apply to everyone equally.

Especially when it comes to Hillary.

She's spent the last 30 years killing anyone that got close to revealing the truth about her and her family.

She won't see a day in jail.

The only way she will be stopped is if someone "stops" her.

>Tick tock, brock.
inb4 Doug Band mysteriously dies of suicide by being shot twice in the back of the head.

It may be true that she has evaded the law for a long time and even had tons of people murdered.
But remember, all it takes is an Elliot Ness and the gig is up for her.
Now that the FBI isn't under her thumb she will likely face prosecution.
You need to remember that Comey was her croney.
Without Comey to protect her, she is going down and Sessions will prosecute anyone who has broken the law.
Even Al Capone took a fall.
No matter how much money you have, you can still go down.
Clintons days are numbered, there's just too much evidence to put her away at this point.
What's more is that this email evidence sourced by Judicial Watch is the smoking gun for pay for play.
There is literally no witness required to take her down for this shit.
The emails themselves ARE the key witness.

>theres no one for her to kill and get away with it on this one
>she cant keep getting away with it

Jewtube com
/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

About 1 minute in he asks Comey about deleted emails

>But remember, all it takes is an Elliot Ness and the gig is up for her.
The days of Elliot Ness like people in the government are over.

If Trump really cared about siccing the FBI or the DoJ on her, it would've happened by now.

>and Sessions will prosecute anyone who has broken the law.
It's sad that you actually believe that.

>Clintons days are numbered, there's just too much evidence to put her away at this point.
>The emails themselves ARE the key witness.
And none of it will see the light of day.

I find it amazing that there are still people who have faith in this Jew-ridden system.

Did you not read what I posted?

bumping with relevant disenfranchised leftist memes

I see no mention of Doug Band, Justin Cooper, spyware, Teneo Holdings. Nothing. Are you willfully stupid? Or simply shilling.

>thinking supporting a communist kike is a good thing
>thinking siding with people who supported a communist kike is a good thing.
wut

not everyone jerks off to the daily stormer like you clearly do faggot

and some people actually believe in the common decency of the legal system in america

>Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. :)

This.

>not everyone jerks off to the daily stormer like you clearly do faggot
There's nothing wrong with pro-White sites, civcuck nationalist.

>and some people actually believe in the common decency of the legal system in america
Yeah? Do you have the money to mount a legal defense should you incur the wrath of someone else?

Because if you don't, you're fucking screwed.

Speaking of the Daily Stormer, the ADL is suing Anglin and will put millions of dollars into their lawsuit against him. Anglin was able to raise $150k with donations but he'll still lose the lawsuit and his website because the courts will not be remotely fair to him.

>33,000 [deleted emails] Gowdy have done absolute zero (zilch) about it.
>Gowdy hasn't touched it.
>no one pointed any of this out to Comey

So Gowdy did bring up the main point: the deleting.
Prior to the deleted emails deal, the known emails already had classified info- so whether the 33k had classified email is irrelevant because that law was already broken. The deletion is a point regarding obstruction of justice and related laws AFAIK

Comey was getting fired, why point out that the emails were now available? It's something he would already know and wouldn't add to the case outside of the deletion aspect.

What was he supposed to ask? Whether any more laws were broken within those 33k? The info therein probably wasn't allowed to be publicly discussed anyway.

I can't imagine actually believing anything will ever come of this. She has money and connections, she can do whatever the fuck she feels like doing, when she wants to, and she will never face any repercussions ever. She could go on facebook live, stream herself raping a toddler, go on tv, show a recording of the stream, laugh at her favorite parts, and then say "I, Hillary Clinton, raped the toddler in this video" and no charges would be brought against her

I will start a kickstarter to fund whatever ladies commissary who does that for life

Harassing a woman and her family for basically just being jews is retarded af.
Publicly doxxing her and asking his daily faggots to harass her was shit tier autistic.
>Anglin deserves to get fucked on this one.
>he'll literally sell the domain to someone
>watch this shit happen

>theres nothing wrong with pro-white sites
i agree with this.

>Harassing a woman and her family for basically just being jews is retarded af.
So you're saying anti-White Jews should be allowed to get away with blackmailing people's mothers?

>Publicly doxxing her and asking his daily faggots to harass her was shit tier autistic.
But blackmailing Richard Spencer's mother is fine?

I bet you think going after CNN for what they did to the guy who made the Trump gif was wrong too, don't you?

>>he'll literally sell the domain to someone
The court will just confiscate the domain before he can do anything with it and plus there'll be the millions in damages he'll be forced to pay.

If he doesn't work out some sort of settlement where he must stop being pro-White in the public life for the rest of his life.

>>Anglin deserves to get fucked on this one.
So you are siding with the jews?

All thanks to the jewed out just us system.

Combine this with CrowdStrikes connections to Hillary, the Todd and Clare scam on Julian Assange, and the Tea Leaves forgery, and you got yourself a pretty decent infographic on the whole conspiracy.

i seriously bet your mother regrets having you.

>i seriously bet your mother regrets having you.
Not an argument.

hillary is a good looking woman.

You'd also want to include the Gucci2 scam. Guy was desperate to appear Russian. The only thing he leaked was from the second hack, the one that set off alarm bells and brought CrowdStrike into the picture. All it was was Trump oppo research. In other words, people reading it could only damage Trump. Other than that, they leaked donor info that for the most part would have been public anyway by now, other than the phone numbers and credit cards.

If she goes to jail I'm gonna cum a bucket load in my pants.

Everything Sup Forums gets a hard on about, doesn't ever have any merit.

she had overstayd, not granted special treatment for coming in. fake shit.

trump and sessions have not chased a single big ddaly swamp player with hustice

they protecth them.
how do i know? Clinton, Comey, DNC, CF not inder investigation, FISA IRS politicizing abyse bt Obama overlookdd etc.

>Gucci2 scam
Seriously, what fucking hacker would call themselves Guccifer 2.0? That's boomer tier nomenclature. That's the first thing that stood out to me, the hard evidence that it was an inside job was just confirmation.

can't hillary just escape to one of the secret massive doomsday bunkers for jews and never go to jail? why dont more of these people disappear to bunkers i know thats what id do. pay some nigger to restock your food once in a while and ur golden

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

>Magnitsky Act
fugg :DDD
archive.fo/hRd2u
BRAAAAPT (sauce pls)

Your favorite song... Nicola, Bart - immigrants, wrongly executed... But their deaths served as a message to others: that ours is a society that murders the innocent. Do you, too, believe that your sacrifice will change the world?

Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you, I've left my mark. You have too. You've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Big Boss, and you are too. No... he's the two of us together. Where we are today, we built it. This story, this legend; it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out... you're Big Boss.
Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you, I've left my mark. You have too. You've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Big Boss, and you are too. No... he's the two of us together. Where we are today, we built it. This story, this legend; it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out... you're Big Boss.

At what point do you step back and look at all of this? How long will this have to go on before you start to realize that you were wrong?

I guess it's nice to have something to hold onto while you're whole worldview is falling apart.

That's enough shitposting for now

Next...

Lock Her Up: Rice & Power Edition, coming soon

Hillary is a fucking kike.

Que fermosura, que beldad

"that beauty to beauty" What?

Neck yourself so it never happens again. Cunt.

daily fucking reminder that HRC has been dead for years.

Wait, what? Proofs?

Hillary is not going to prison. At best she'll get fined or something. She's untouchable.

It's coming.

>actually still actively hating a private citizen with no authority.

How far down the cuck-hole are you redpill faggots? This is literally like if Dems were foaming at the mouth and losing their shit over Barbara Bush or something. Have some fucking self respect.

Not the same thing. Do the crime, do the time.

Tick tock clintkins