Pro-Black Cynthia G wants her supporters to attack Sup Forums

Some pro-black bitch named Cynthia G wants her supporters try and take down Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=iHhBc9SNGmA

tldr;
>She went to Sup Forums
>Believe our threads are proof that whites are worthless animals
>Wants her supporters to attempt and troll/take down Sup Forums for being "racist caveman subhuman animals"

She also reads some of our posts, just go to 15:27 of the video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go
youtube.com/watch?v=2hnBuCm5l8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, we came here first

Homos are implicitly white, RS said it himself. I am endlessly amused by how fags have to take refuge behind white nationalists because the rising tide of Islam is so much worse to them than we are. Know your place nerd

Just doing my part, here's a dead cat.

lol

Wait she called us degenerates? lol

who?

literally who
>Dear White People: You Invented Nothing But Racism
this is pretty much what we say in german threads

When she reads this she'll use that super powerful black women voice to read out how much she likes my little pony.

I think you can show her the truth by using the power of ponies and autism.

Remember that time when Sup Forums raided her live stream with "WE WUZ KANGZ"?
Good times

Niggers aren't people.

stop giving this moon cricket attention, she literally makes her living by deceiving hoteps into believing she's being digitally persecuted by basement dwelling wypipo so that the hoteps send her donations.

/thread

I don't even know what else there is to do but point and laugh.

>pro-black bitch
so what is she a hotep or something

i have never heard the phrase "pro-black bitch" before by the way, seems suspicious...

op is Cynthia trying to get negative attention for herself because her donation stream is running low, be sure to sage

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>Send her gullible nigger fans over to troll us
>They get redpilled
>Realize that as niggers they will always be dumb, worthless subhumans compared to the glorious BWC
>They kill themselves
>Sup Forums wins again by doing absolutely nothing

>They kill themselves

NATIVE AMERIKANGZ

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DISCORD!?

Fug I fugged it ub

That fucking britbongs posts she kept reading

>tfw blacks are doing my job of shitposting on this board.
Can you leave us jews in peace

>White people ain't be indigenous to any lands
What a retarded nigger.

Nigs already internalized how worthless and stupid they are. That's why they demand Dem programz. They already accepted their place in the social hierarchy.

>"we did make Europe successful because if it weren't for the work of africans in this country, Europe would've been desecrated. Just like it was when those cave dwellers got out of their caves, and since everything they touch they destroy, they run amok, they destroy Europe, and then thats why they had to come over here. If you had Europe and Europe was fine and Europe was plentiful and Europe was wealthy, you would just stay there. You wouldn't need to go take people out of their continent and then force them to do something that you can't do. So, all of this is clearly a missing. If they were able to build up Europe would they have to had Africans build up America. Wouldn't they just have stayed in Europe and not destroyed it, like, they wouldn't have been any reason to actually leave Europe" TOP KEK this perfectly exemplifies the African mind. Reminds me of this quote (even though apparently Darwin didn't say it)

Lol this board is constantly being slide/spammed/detracted by paid opposition groups and probably government agencies too, some literal who's youtube following isn't going to derail this board anymore than it already is.

their IQ is far too low to know that their Black asses are still owned by the same small group who is only White when it's convenient. Let them all march headlong and head-strong into the arms of their Jewish overlords

youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go

>manipulate the blacks and whites to Mass murder each other
>We Jews egg them on
>In the end we become the overlords
Such is life of a jew

>She also reads some of our posts, just go to 15:27 of the video
Oh I laughed so hard. Thanks dude.

sage eceleb threads.
I use the trem 'eceleb' very loosely here because I have no idea who cynthiaG is.

You're the bong who's post she was reading, aren't you?

Some vlogger who just rants about white people and can't take the heat.
Literally a we wuz kangz afrocentrist drone.

>go to YT
>type in her channel
>feel the resentment>
>profit

errythane izz rayyciss when their only vocation in life is to bitch & moan

"ckygogo45 minutes ago (edited)
Actually, they killed off the native Blacks of Europe! go read what ben franklin said about the black royalty of Germany!"
WE WUZ KANGZ

I get really nostalgic when I hear someone complain about "Sup Forums trolls"

I hope we get another exploding van soon.

this

>go read
nigger on a prok see spotted

It's a youtube comment, user.
Just to give people a clue about what kind of channel it is.

It's funny she says us cave beasts are obsessed with blacks, yet all she talks about is white people.

She was reading some bongs posts about how he wanted her to degrade him in a racist, sexual manner.

lol I was in that thread a long time ago. See the second post. I made that.

>She also reads some of our posts, just go to 15:27 of the video
Check OP's video.
You'll be amused.

Actually I remember making that thread months ago.

>trying to give human qualities to a non-human

lol look she's trying to act like you Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2hnBuCm5l8o

She keeps calling us animals? I wonder how her tolerance would manifest itself if she were given power over us...

Kek let them come. They'll be triggered or converted in no time.

Here's further proof it was my thread. Didn't change the image name since 2014.

wait she says we are "Trolls" so why is she taking these "Troll" posts serious?

>post is 264 day old

Because she never learned to not feed the trolls.

I love her she makes me kek. I want to fuck her black sheeboon butthole!

we should send her to 4+4

How cute it pooped itself.

somebody cum tribute her kweenly features

niggers are more likely to be gay.

According to ancient whites in Rome, it wasn't gay if you weren't getting penetrated.
Meaning Milo Yiannopolous is still, no matter what, a disgusting fag.

Its always a hilarious show when some dumb niggress discovers this board.
I already know where this is going.
Prep the redpills

>former Rhodesia wants all Whites out
>changes its name to Zimbabwe
>agricultural production drops
>can't feed the population
>begs White farmers to return
>White farmers say FUCK YOU NIGGER
>blacks migrate to S. Africa for better gibs and to escape Chinese Imperialism cuz rayyciss isn't in their vocabulary

What Black daddy won't do; White and Yellow daddy will

>She went to Sup Forums
Understandable

Indeed. Sup Forums is an accurate representation for white populations everywhere.

These retards keep using recessive as an insult. Niggers are too dumb to understand genetics.

I'm glad niggers are becoming even more vocal about their racism and complete hatred of White people. This only makes naive White people realize that we can never live together.

Holy fuck they must be truly worthless if they have to kill themselves twice.

Yeah, same way Hood violence LiveLeak videos are representative of black people everywhere.

>When you have more whites than all of UK

Cynthia G is bae

Grade AA entertainment.

'Hood violence' looks like a moderate form of every election period in African countries though.

Get of /pol Cynthia, you're not fooling anyone.

Hi Carlos. Nice taco

> glorious 56%

she has a video talking about caucasoids lol not realizing there are black caucasoids.

If her people come, just have to redpill them on jews and welfare keeping blacks down.

there is a positive side to that argument. at least worthless animals aren't Niggers.

she and her kangletz should visit bestgore more often to see what animals are doing to White S. African farmers. we're just getting started

Thanks for proving my point.

I want her to put on a clown mask, and wear a huge black strap on, while fucking me in the ass and telling me I am a pathetic white piece of shit. I then want her to make me pay for her and her black boyfriends dinner while she calls me a useless small dicked white devil.

Will you be reading this one in your next video Cynthia? Looking forward to it.
You know, reading smut could be your thing.

I thought you were being sarcastic, but no matter. You're welcome.

Are you sure that's an actual woman?

>be nigger
>hate whites
>come to Sup Forums where whites hate her back
>"wtf I hate whites more now"

What a dumb butch

>tfw European white populations are propped up by the elderly
>tfw the UK British population has been declining since the 1970s

>troll/take down Sup Forums
Sure, come here. More piss for the ocean of piss.
Does anyone have that meme btw, I can't find it.

>implying most of Sup Forums is even white.
Dude HWNDU cam proved that most Sup Forumsacks are fucking muts larping as nazis. This bitch is an lol cow.

Fucking German family is negros. God damn comments are fucking gold good for meme pharming.

I've got a question for any christfags that are lurking. If God exists how did he expect us to share this planet with negros?

My maid desu. I'm sorry :-( I'll chain her up tomorrow. I'm in bed and I think she's earned a chimp today. :-)

That was a great video I learned alot from watching.

GOD is trying to kill them off, but the Jew convinced whites that charity and altruism will get them into Heaven. So they rescue African nations.

>Sup Forums
>white

>says "some" as if he doesn't know her
>is sub 300 viewer on a newly released video
>literally subscribed to her

Mfw /thread :-( God, imagine being a member of the weakest race on earth, that their consistently failing nations have to rely on aid from western powers to feed them, and even when they get given their land back they fuck it up and try claim that Europe is black land. Either Jewish lies or niggery larping as an inferiority complex, either way
....... eugenics.

She kept giggling and taking deep breaths.

Her black supremacism was no match for the allure of the white alpha male. I kind of feel bad how she thought we were being serious.