Why has the Alt-Right embraced evil neocon whores like Ann Coulter?

For those of you not old enough to remember: this bitch was one of the loudest advocates for going into Iraq and then she was one of the staunchest defenders of the occupation even as it became clear whole thing was a fucking disaster.

In my opinion there is no coming back from something like that. There is no forgiveness for collaborating with Zionist Jews in order to get non-Jews to bleed and die for Israel. Why do Alt-Right faggots like TRS love this evil fucking Jew-loving neocon whore? Is it because she talks shit about Muslims? Is that all you have to do to win the hearts and minds of these weak faggots? If this is our criterion for who is "based" then we may as well celebrate Benjamin Netanyahu as a hero of the Alt-Right.

P.S. She's a race mixer and childless

She speaks truth to power, suck a dick.

fuck ann shes one of the biggest flip-floppers around

because le ebin alt right is jewish controlled opposition
pic related

Mate I know the alt right is jewish

get over these labels, they're only for control.

You don't think I know that Posobiec and Cerokike, and Laura Loomer and whoever else are controlled opposition?
The Alt Right Alt-lite battle going on is literally to create turmoil within the base.

Enough with Alt right alt lite BS.

Trump and his vision are all that matters.

>giving a shit about a woman's opinion on war

I like Coulter, but she can be kind of a retard.

The level of retardation of this post...

Trump's vision? You mean Israel's?

You realize Jews infight amongst themselves right?

The land of israel and the zionist israeli regime should be seperated.

Orthodox Jews hate zionism you retard.

The Alt-R doesn't believe in White Genocide. They believe it is imagined. The Alt-R is the new face of the NeoCon

good goyim, not all jews
BASED black man

Why are cunt assholes like OP allowed to post on Sup Forums?

Posobiec is Navy Intel officer.

Richard Spencer is CIA.

Cernovich is a money hungry jew.

Dont listen to people jsut because they call themselves "leaders, or icons" of a movement.

jesus christ.

God what happened to her? She's become so thin and ragged in the last few years. Is she doing meth?

You didn't even address anything I said.

Orthodox Jews are against Zionism.

Zionists DO NOT HAVE TO BE JEWISH.

The land of Israel isn't going anywhere, but the Zionists will be gone.

Do you like this evil hag? Want to sniff her dried up old snatch?

>6 ft tall race conscience blonde with blue eyes
>ZERO children

She's a fucking fraud and a waste of oxygen. 50 years old and no kids. She should kill herself.

I'd say the only real connection she made with us was through her book, Adios, America. Past her talking about race, he really doesn't have much of a connection. This purity spiraling in the gayest shit ever. A broken clock is right twice a day. I'm sorry that the world isn't exactly like we'd like it to be. I'd rather Coulter and others be purer, but I'm sorry, you can pick apart literally anyone.

>A fraud
Just because someone doesn't embody every once of a movement doesn't mean she was wrong about spic immigration.

>The alt-right doesn't believe in white genocide

Literally the Alt-Rights most common talking point is erasure.

>Orthodox - 'When the messiah returns, he will give us several thousand goy each as servants'
>Sephardic - 'We are G_d chosen to rule this earth'
>Atheist Jew - 'The God I do not believe in promised that land to my people'
>Talmudic - 'We're not waiting around for God. We run shit'

You're talking about neo-cons who are, in general, borderline retarded on most issues like baby boomers in general. Do not mistake the alt-right kekkistanis with this trash.