What's your opinion on black, and other minority, geeks/nerds?

What's your opinion on black, and other minority, geeks/nerds?

Sure, whatever.

But I think we all can agree that OP is a faggot.

Blind racism is foolish. There is disgusting white people, there is disgusting black people. But there are also a good side for all of them.

Asians tho... Chinks, gooks, and creeps are all disgusting dog eating vermin that need to be gassed.

geeks/nerds are alright unless if they're autistic. I have had bad experiences with people that suffer from asperger's, huge assholes and attention whores

They are even more obnoxious. Aslos they ruin thing. In the past some "epic nerd girl" nigger bitch was talking shit about Lovecraft because he didn't like niggers.

When Marvel?

Thoughts on weeaboo like me that are also /k/omrades?

Ugly, smelly, go be the medicine man and stop fuckin up my field of vision

Seriously the light that bounces off this nigger violates the NAP

Ugh

I haven't watched SBFP in months.
I miss Liam.

Liam's a shit. However the channel does suck since Matt is practically in every LP now.

>nu Sup Forums everybody

Blacks are blacks
Other minorities are other minorities
Geeks/nerds are geeks/nerds

Sorry I couldn't deliver anything more worthy of a huffpo right wing death squad shock article.

?

Matt a shit
Pat a best

This is the objective truth

black people are not a minority,

Not allowed
Go back to doing drive-bys with your ghetto blaster, shaqeem

They're ok I guess. Best nerds are black as they don't come off as sad or shunned socially. Worst are white Otaku. I went to one anime convention and it was also my last one I'd willingly go to cause of the experience. Let me paint you a picture of what I saw.

>Steven Universe booths selling plates and fan art
>0 muscle mass pale teens that were a fountain of useless knowledge. It wouldn't be as much of a shocker if I couldn't smell them.
>Scooby gangs everywhere. As if nowhere else could you find this kind of specialized fungus.
>They were having fake fights outside.
>Cosplayers dressed up as Youtubers.
>Me and my two friends had the most testosterone in the whole place.

Have you ever looked at the bottom of a full bin? Well move the bin and look at the bugs underneath. That is the white Otaku. Sickly see through skin with an autistic aura. I only hope they have more conventions for these people to interrogate into society.

Asian's I would never consider a nerd minority. Unless they were Indian. White Geeks are like white Otaku in as they are a fountain for useless knowlege but to a least degree.Nerds skim the surface as to slightly out of acceptable normie logic, Geeks dive in, Otaku live under the scum of rocks which i can't stress enough.

they still prefer to speak in ebonics when not in immediate presence of white peers

They're based

Black people can't help but be ego driven. They are loud and boisterous. They do not have guilt-based culture (they use pride or fear). Black people disproportionately have the "warrior gene".

Black male nerds are cool because they're unrepentant about it and just love what they love, usually DBZ and other shonen anime and fighting games. Most male minorities are pretty good. It's the fags and women that are the big problem, especially in fighting games.

They're typically better behaved and easier to talk with than full nogs but they're still niggers at the end of the day.

>Hated Gundam Seed Destiny

Acceptable.

Nerd culture is solely and specifically for straight white men, all niggers, fags, and roasties need not apply.

Why discriminate, a nigger is still a disgusting animalistic savage nigger.

Depends on what they main on Smash

>that one black dude who was way into DBZ/Shonen shit

You were all right.

cartoonishly large nerd-penises

Pat's only good when it isn't Dark Souls.

The nigger always comes out eventually.

GET WOOLIE OFF OF Sup Forums HE IS PURE

This reminds me of the time that Dunkey beat Sky in smash.

My first girl friend was a black nerd, she was my best childhood friend and I loved her so much but daddy made us break up and put me into a private school. Now I'm lonely and filled with hatred but I'm grateful that I may someday save the white race.

Authentic ones are rare.

Some black nerds adopt black nationalism because identifying as black is more important than their individuality.

To answer question, I'm wary and suspicious of them.

The few black nerds I've known start out cool then become frothing angry black nationalists.

To be fair it's not really their fault, crab mentality and family pressure turns them into that

>dindu.png

Tire fire

checked

The average Trudeau voter