Euros will defend this

>Euros will defend this

No I won't, go fuck yourself.

I want to fight the person who wrote this to the death in a pit surrounded by bears and lions.

No way that here in Europe you get charged for that crap. Not here in Italy at least. You should check some FB of some prominent Italian politicians, they look like Sup Forums.

is this real life

>Euros will defend this
oh wait

The Netherlands was alt-right since 2001, before it was cool.

That sounded so retarded it must be from Germany.

As they should, hate has no place in a modern and civil society. "Right-wingers" are just upset that they finally realize, the European race was only ever dominant due to their technological advantages, when placed on an intellectual and social stage, they fall flat. Their women marry outside of their race (rare in ALL other cultures/ethnicities) their males purposefully feminize themselves en masse (while other cultures may have matriarchies, they do not suppress their males to the same extent, another uniqueness of Western self-destruction) and all their major industry is outsourced to "third world shitholes" who dominate them on comparative advantages, nobody needs the European man and his civilization any longer, you're outdated and need to be put down before we let you burn the world around you out of fear of your fading power.

>actions have consequences
Oh look at all the children in this thread that are butthurt they can't say the N word
Racism should be illegal everywhere
IT IS A CANCER

So absolutely no freedom of speech because of cuck laws enforced by cuck leaders. Got it

Why did you hide his name?

Shut up nigger.

it's this shit that makes me glad i'm American and not living in some indoctrinating sheep land.

cancer off m-an, there is no way I will defend such a cuck definition of 'freedom of expression as long as it agrees with what we want you to express' type of law
thats why we are pretty vocal online

This is an explicit real-world example of insanity, written out point blank. The poster is holding two very conflicting thought patterns and pretending as if they have the same logical outcome. This person is not stupid, they are insane and this person is extremely dangerous.

Just my opinion

Eastern Europe confirmed for not being Europe. Good.

I say over and over again on this board, that no matter how "Chad" eurocucks pretend to be on here, if I spent 5 seconds reporting them, they'd be arrested for posting on this site. Almost quite literally, only Americans are allowed to say hang niggers, remove kebab, and gas the kikes. You over there would get re-education camp and 5 years in prison where you will be forcibly converted to Salafism to survive prison gangs.

If it's illegal to disparage the memory of dead persons then it's a crime to talk shit about Hitler.

Alt Right is a made up front to discredit rightwing movements. Don't associate Pim with it

Europoors don't even have freedom of speech

the person who wrote this should be gassed