What's about to happen, Sup Forums?

The DM that saved Sweden

Not using his email

Alex is a moron

Alex wants the whole enchilada.

What does DM mean?

Delicious Menstruation

Daily Mail

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Are you an idiot? It means direct message.

Dick massage

Dutch menorah

I hope he hosts a show

dungeon master?

He wants pewdiepie to slip in a naughty DM. Jokes aside I think he wants to invite him onto his show. Could be fun. Interview type of thing.

Diminish munitions. It's a military term of agreement with enemy forces to keep the peace.

Getting the basic gestalt on youtubers

Danish Meatball

P-please stop tiptoeing around anti-semitism, @pewdiepie. It hurts my wives' and kids' feeling.

DO NOT REPLY TO HE IS TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

It means I get digits

Go to bed Sweden you're cucked

Alex jones trying to get some exclusive news about pewdiepie's plans for the 4th reich.

Nigger try saying that when you're not being bred out by the black in your melting pot.

We're waking up... civcucks though still unless things escalate real fast.

He probably gets tens of thousands of emails everyday. Since Alex Jones is verified on Twitter it will send an alert to his phone.

Demonic Minion. He's says pewdiepie is an interdimensional vampire.

> he doesn't actually know anything about american demographics and who's being "bred out" by who, not even the in the broadest, simplest way
> he really doesn't know anything else about the states
> he's never been to the states
> he doesn't even understand the differences in geographical size and total population between the states and his own country
> still thinks he has the right to partake in the classic "no, YOUR country is worse!" banter between retards who should be agreeing and working with each other

You're the #1 laughingstock among laughingstocks in the entire western world, from Vladivostok to Buenos Aires. Change your flag, read some books, then try again.