Trump says "let Obamacare fail" AKA "leave Obamacare alone" & the left goes insane...

Trump says "let Obamacare fail" AKA "leave Obamacare alone" & the left goes insane. So does this mean the left now demands Obamacare repeal? You know all of this is going to fall right on Obama right? He made this shitty bill, the Dems passed it, and now its already collapsing.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/republicans-obamacare-repeal-now-replace-later.html
archive.is/OQIsT
thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/republicans-obamacare-repeal-now-replace-later.html

archive.is/OQIsT

3 female senators opposed the repeal. Coincidence?

That said, I voted for Trump to secure borders.

I 100% support poor Blacks being able to get Medicaid financed abortions. Reduces the crime rate.

>fall right on Obama right?
I cannot wait until he gets re-elected in 2020. Your salt will be endless.

Trump always wanted Dems to be held to account for their own shit-tier legislation. He simply had to pretend he cared about the sick people for (((reasons))).

Trump would've never supported these shit bills had he known they had any chance of passing. Now the retard RINO's have given him exactly what he wants.

The Alaskan senator actually lost her primary, but the Establishment pressed hard and made sure she won anyway. Heads are going to roll next yera

The Tea Party revolt never ended. Unlike that faggy Occupy bullshit.

Try not to break the law so damn much, leftfags.

He gave the RINO's a chance and they fucked it up. Now we let it die and move onto tax reform, something Trump is going to have a lot of sway in come October. If the Dems won't fund the wall, the GOP already said they will shut down the government until they play ball.

This

Health care is the least of my worries to Be honest.

I feel trump won because of immigration and if the wall is nearing completion by the midterms the rep will be fine. Also I think trump is the anti war president, excluding NK I think trump want to get out of these flashpoint areas.

This. Tax Reform is going to be the big one. Trump has a lot more sway with it because the Democrats are going to have to play ball to avoid a government shut down

My only complaint was giving them the chance to do this first, wasting the time/legislative capital, and delaying other priorities. Should have let Obongocare continue to fail and keep blame firmly on Dems for their utopian failure of a program. I am pro-Trump, but he needs to re-focus on attainable priorities and re-seize control of the narrative, badly.

Maybe he wanted to appear magnanimous while virtually guaranteeing all the fake red-sate conservatives get voted out in 2018.

Do you even chess?

Can trump get s tax reform without repealing obama care?

It's only been funded by 12% of the originally agreed upon amount and it's still more successful than anything the GOP will ever think of

The Tea Party got hijacked by the Koch Brothers though.

The GOP hated Obamacare. Trump thought they already had a plan. Turns out they never actually had one because they never thought Trump would win.

Yes. Tax Reform is something all of the GOP, even the cucks, are behind.

Yes, I am high autism 8D chess master, but Trump is not, sadly. I voted for him, got what I wanted (Gorsuch and general pillaging), but he's fucking up now, no Jedi.

>still more successful than anything the GOP will ever think of
>Premiums are skyrocketing
>Numerous health care providers are dropping it all over the board

Also, Trump is obviously timing tax reform for maximum impact on the 2018 elections. I'm sure he would like everyone who actually works for their money to see a bigger than expected return in the beginning of 2018.

>The Tea Party got hijacked by the Koch Brothers though.

So what? Trump literally hijacked it from them.

Ask yourself, is Rubio the President now?

But you can't cut taxes if most of the budget is going to pay for welfare programs like obama care.

One reason why I liked the first Plan of Ryan care was it slashed about 1.2 tril from our spending.

If you cut taxes without spending the debt will just ballon.

Practically what Trump is doing this year is mapping out which Republicans can have House and Senate seats in 2018 and try to get the RINO'S out during the primaries, so that when the elections come out in November Trump can bring in new Republicans. He only needs seven seats in the senate + the Mike Pence VP tiebreaker. So that he can further work on his agenda.

>But you can't cut taxes if most of the budget is going to pay for welfare programs like obama care.

You most certainly can. You simply increase defect spending which you will of course blame on Obamacare, and when it ultimately fails miserably absolutely everyone will have the proof they need that was in fact what happened.

Its perfectly time for when the budget comes up for vote again.

See, Short, Marc.

Theyve all agreed to spread the blame around so they can keep the millstone around the dems neck that has been dragging them down for 7 years.

lmao Pence is having donor meetings with the Kochs

They slowly getting their grips around this admin too

I wish it were true, but the last time a big RINO got Cantor'd, was Cantor. The Party, the Chamber, the Kochs, the rest of the big money aren't going to back Trump against the establishment if it continues to look like he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

>The Koch bro bogeyman

t.liberalfaggot

>you know all of this is going to fall right on Obama right

If you say it enough, it will come true.

>Numerous health care providers are dropping it all over the board

Huh, looks like soon everyone will be on a single, universal plan. :^)

Almost like it hasn't been fully funded for over 7 years

Pence is going down with the rest of the pedoscum. Trump will pretend to be shocked, but of course, he always knew. Any homo hater that intense is a guaranteed closet case. History does not lie.

He only picked Pense to guard against impeachment risk. And it's working.

But go on. Keep imagining the Koch's are better at this game than Trump himself. Get back to me when they get a President elected who wasn't hand picked by the Clintons themselves.

He instilled people who support every single Koch brother idea. He didn't hijack shit.

>hire EPA director who wants to roll back climate change progress
>hire education secretary who wants to essentially eliminate public education
>pushes hard for a tax cut on the wealthy that would largely have no positive effect on the middle or lower class
>all heads of regulatory agencies want to roll back regulations

There is a reason Trump thought the GOP Healthcare bill is "mean" and yet went along with it anyway. His whole cabinet is Koch stooges, as is most of the House.

Enjoy.

That will never work, that is a bad idea for the economy and long term rep strategy.

I just wish we would kill this dumb obama care bill and other stupid spending programs.

Obama literally doubled the US debt in 8 years and people still fucking worship that retard.

You don't understand people. Not in the slightest.

It was designed to fail so that Hillary could usher in single payer

Which she tried to do when Bill was elected in 1992, and people freaked the fuck out. And, yes, it was always designed to "fail", after hooking millions of people on muh free healthcare, so that single payer would become politically inevitable. Susan Collins and other gutless "Republicans" make it patent.

thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

>>hire EPA director who wants to roll back climate change progress

Good. Expeically considering climate change is a hoax meant to necessitate global communism.

>hire education secretary who wants to essentially eliminate public education

Good, especially considering US public education is a massive failure. The feds can pay the bills if they like, but they cannot control the curriculum. Children are private property of their parent's loins. There's no Communism here.

>pushes hard for a tax cut on the wealthy that would largely have no positive effect on the middle or lower class

Now you're just being a dumb fucking commie. To a person earning 50k per year, one dollar less in taxes per year is 1/50k of what they earn. 1 dollar less in taxer per year to the person earning 1 million per year is only 1/1m of what they earn.

Obviously, tax cuts are always more beneficial to the working class on a relative basis. The only people who object to this basic fact are parasite commies who want to rape the middle class to pay for their own gibs.

>all heads of regulatory agencies want to roll back regulations

Regulations are faggy commie bullshit the huge megacorporations purchase from lawmakers to minimize potential future competition.

You know nothing about the world, and I suspect you may have been brainwashed by some dumb commie feminist who actually got D's in college and was forced to work in academia her entire life because only a union could guarantee her incompetent ass a job.

Absolutely nothing you mentioned is a negative. None of it. You simply have to realize a future of absolute extinction of all life on planet Earth is preferable to a future of Communism and it will all become clear.

>Expeically considering climate change is a hoax meant to necessitate global communism.

Stopped reading there. Between the bad spelling and the tinfoil shit, I can tell this goes no where. Thanks for saving me some time, m8.

>three ways to look

You're actually buying the bullshit, retard?

You're loss, faggot. Stay commie.

>CBO
>bullshit

'kay, cupcake.

Give me one example of their projections having been right in the past decade.

It's fine if you have faith, but please don't pretend it's anything other than blind worship of authority without evidence.

>If you cut taxes without spending the debt will just balloon.

Welcome to the Republican endgame, every single time. Glad you've caught up.

That pillow-talk about fiscal responsibility still works I see.

You're boring.

>Bringing facts into a Right-wing hugbox.
That's dirty fighting.

What even would failure look like? I hate my insurance going up and not having a choice in my dr. but I worry it will become the new norm.

>I hate my insurance going up
Insurance costs have steadily gone up in this country longer than you've been alive in it.

>CBO is literally wrong almost all of the time.
>CBO is particularly wrong when ever the business cycle is pending a correction.
>We haven't had a downturn in 10 years

Any projection the CBO makes beyond even 6 months ought to be treated like hot garbage right now. The economy is a single pin drop or rate hike away from collapsing.