Kamala 2020

Yes, this thread again.

Also am I being too generous to Drumpf?

YES YOU ARE.
2020 WILL BE JEBS TURN.
DIGITS CONFIRM

just another dumb cunt who will grow the welfare state.

All women want something for nothing.

slow and steady

sounds good to me m8 desu

Also pls do not refer to your future president as a cunt.

Why would he lose GA and AZ ?
As longs as they're majority white and have some BASED SPICS and BASED BLACK MEN WITH MAGA HATS they'll be red. I'm more worried about TX desu

"Vote for me because I'm not Trump" isn't going to work. We might as well skip the 2020 election because if Trump decides to run again he will win.

Kamala Harris is a great choice to run against Trump since the only Democrat who could lose to him would be some combination of Minority + Woman + No Experience.

Oh geeze a black woman with no experience, say hi to 8 years of Trump

GA and AZ are changing. Texas is still way too backwards. I unfortunately live in Texas so I know. It's deplorable central.

Obama was a mixed-race junior senator. She will rebuild his coalition and her lack of experience will help her. Drumpf won't have this long political career to attack like he did with my queen. She'll be able to get the female, black, and youth vote back.

SURGE L A T E R

Did you dream this electoral map?

Don't just vote for her because she isn't Trump. Vote for universal healthcare, $15 minimum wage, affordable education, criminal justice reform, immigration reform, common sense gun regulations, women's rights, lgbtq+ rights, legal marijuana, and really a return to American values. That includes a return to American power abroad. Reengage with our neighbors and with Europe. Stand strong against Russia and North Korea. Defeat RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM without an unconstitutional Muslim ban. No more crap like firing Comey or calling the MSM "fake news". No more tweeting. Just be a normal president but she will be different because of her gender and race. I know she will get the "Obama/Hillary" treatment from the right but I can already tell she is strong. I believe that she will win.

>She'll be able to get the female, black, and youth vote back

Agreed, when it comes to the democrats all they have to do is run a black candidate, we learned. Blacks are concerned about descriptive representation over substantive representation.

I'd happily accept a President Harris knowing that this will only red pill whites, when they realize that the dems have become the party of blacks/minorities and self hating whites.

I disagree with your map, but she will be president. The question is how she will when and when.

>AZ
>Blue
how retarded do you have to be

No. I'm just looking at how unpopular Trump is. I think the traditionally blue states in the rust belt with flip back after getting crushed by ACHA and not getting their jobs back. I also think changing demographics will help us in Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona. Basically I think 2016 was a fluke. It wasn't s permanent remaking of the map. It could've been but a Trump is a shit president. He was a far better candidate. Also Hillary had literally everything working against her.

>t. Caleb from San Fagsicko

this is just getting sad. though of all things you can't even give trump Ohio?

Can confirm based spic here. Trump will have my vote in 2020.

Yeah the only question is whether she will be our president in 2020 or 2024. I also think it matters whether she faces Trump or Pence. I'm not sure which would be tougher.

My map could change. Part of me just wants to say fuck the rust belt and go all in on the minority vote in GA, FL, NC, and AZ. Like actually become the party of minorities. I'm not sure if we can win like that though. I'm not sure if we can win almost totally without whites.

this whole post is lols worthy

>relying on three, if not five counties max each in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina

Just like Shillary did.

Florida is a different animal then you'd think it is.

I guess he hasn't deported anyone in your family yet. That's good. I hope he doesn't.

I can't wait till it kicks off and I can round up all you little snippy progs who haven't accomplished jack shit in their own lives but demand to run mine.

You're gonna love the diversity in the camps btw

>Florida is a different animal then you'd think it is.

Yeah I know. I found that out the hard way.

>based spic here
FUCKING BASSSSSSSSSSSED PEDE xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Florida will always be a wildcard. Never count on that state. Just wait for election night.

Fear is an efficient tool of management, huh?

I did and look what happened.

>pic related was me on election night 2016

This was me.

It may be effective but breaking up families is wrong.

I won't deny that Iowa and Ohio will be an uphill battle for us.

>Blacks are concerned about descriptive representation over substantive representation.

The majority of voters are. You think Trump got elected by solid ideas and smart policy. Almost every single idea he had was lambasted by analysts as being more harmful for America's economy or influence. Lo and behold, here we are.

Stop fooling yourself that Trump is a better president than Clinton. He, and all those who damaged Clinton, just ran a better campaign.

>I think the traditionally blue states in the rust belt with flip back after getting crushed by ACHA and not getting their jobs back

I think it's less about ACHA and jobs. It's more about anti-white culture. It's a simple voter realignment- we won't know if that's the case for sure for at least another few election cycles where'd we be able to witness who they support. I wouldn't dismiss jobs and ACHA altogether, those topics have merit, but when you have your own party and their ilk telling you you're privileged when struggling in a shit economy, they will defect.

Please keep up the anti white rhetoric.

>The majority of voters are

You're trying to perpetuate a lie that blacks are just like us. Perhaps you have an explanation as to why blacks didn't turnout when dems put up a candidate that would repeat the hoaxes perpetuated by pseudo activists.

Trump is a better president than Hillary, that's because Hillary is not/never was president. Feel free to put her up again in 2020 if you want to prove me wrong.

Trump voters are racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic, and transphobic. I guess I shouldn't discount that. I'm sure they would vote for him again simply off that alone and that does deeply frighten me. But they also really just hated Hillary and she won't be on the ballot next time. Obama is gone. We can move forward.

she won't even get to Super Tuesday

lol good luck.

>kamala
Who?

>NC
>Blue
>Georgia
>Blue
>The "blue meme wall" of Ohio and Michicagn
>Blue
>Arizona
>Blue
>Florida
>Blue
mfw I have no face to convey such laughter

go back to mansplaining, i'm sure its going to help you win back those areas top kek

She'll slay on Super Tuesday. All those southern states? Are you kidding me? Who's gonna beat her? Who? I'll wait.

If honestly think this is how it will work you are nothing short of retarded.

Someone with name recognition

>relying on how unpopular he is according to the same news outlets that said Hillary was a shoe in

>Racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic, and transphobic

Those are all buzzwords that lack meaning. The fact that you'll continuously repeat this goes to show why you can't figure out why you lost.

Keep going. I once heard a term called "economic violence." Just fucking hilarious.

Iowa and New Hampshire would be tougher for her. That will probably be Sanders or Warren country.

She's building it. She'll have name recognition by then.

I know your trolling, but, for fun hillary voters are racist (against whites), sexist (against males), anti-christian, pro-abortion, pro-mental-illness.

>dems think they have a shot at political power any time soon

Jesus you guys are very bad at this

Not enough to beat Warren
desu the South will be decided by whoever the Clintons stump for
blacks love the Clintons

Ummm no we're not lol. Those groups literally want to oppress us.

Again, the majority of voters for Trump voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. Not because he would've made a good president. The amount of well-known Republicans who never publicly supported their own fucking nominee, or even worse, denounced him, should give you a hint.

The polls that broke down the reasoning why people voted for their specific candidate should be another hint. Clinton's approval ratings are still in the shitter, btw. She was just a shit candidate to run, against ANYONE.

>inb4 polls don't matter!

It's never worked the democrats tried that, republicans for that

Nobody votes in spite of the incumbent they turnout to vote FOR a candidate. If they have no reason to vote for they won't turnout

>trump is just like OMG so awful okay!??

That won't work because your day to day life isn't all that effected by the president, you need to give the people somone they like

That's why obama won, that's why trump won

Right.....leftists care about families, please tell me more about how you support family values.

Harris who?

>Again, the majority of voters for Trump voted for him because he wasn't Hillary

So you must have an explanation as to why PA, MI, and WI went red. Are you telling me they coincidently hated Hillary and happened to be in the same region while ignoring the fact they they've have similar, shit economies?

I love the Clintons too but they lost so I am going to vote for whoever I think can win. Right now I think that is Senator Harris.

Honestly I am a little afraid a Sanders endorsement will clinch the nomination for whoever gets it. I do see your point about the Clintons and the south though. That is how she beat him. I feel like Liz Warren would be more likely to get his endorsement but I'm sure he will endorse Harris if she starts to win primaries. That's if he doesn't run himself.

ugh

Kamala could only win California by outspending her opponent like 5:1 and with media collusion. She's got no appeal outside the state.

Warren is by far the stronger candidate.

>Harris
Literally who?

No seriously. Literally who?

>GA and AZ are changing
>Implying AZ is changing that fast
The only places that voted for Hillary is Tuscon, Flagstaff, and Santa Cruz County are places that faggots and spics live in. Not to mention most of us despise California rats so the idea that we would ever vote for some brown Commiefornia Demoshit is laughable.

The white bitch LARPing as Indian because she's 1/64 cherokee ?

We love ALL our families members including those who are LGBTQ+. We love our undocumented family members. We love our Muslim brothers and sisters. We love our disabled family members. We want our family members to have access to healthcare, education, and good jobs. We want to leave our children and grandchildren a clean planet. We don't want our family members getting shot. We don't want our family members to be incarcerated for possessing a plant.

Fucking LOL. Generation Z is already considered the most conservative generation since WWII and they're gonna be voting for the first time 2020. Get ready to be blown the FUCK out. Again. Reagan/Bush '84 style.

Idiot

I have the feeling you severely overestimate the amount of trump voters that have buyer's remorse.

Once people realize he's not literally hitler they won't feel as indecisive or choosing the "lesser of two evils" in 2020.

I love Warren. I will vote for her if it looks like she is going to be the nominee. I am a little worried about the whole "Pocahontas" thing though. "Crooked Hillary", "Lyin' Ted", etc. really seemed to work on the plebs.

No, the ex-Harvard professor who has done more for the little guy in Congress than Bernie Sanders.

Gen Z is even more progressive than Millenials.

Also forgetting to mention the advantage of incumbency. This is why congressional turnover is so little, assholes need term limits.

You guys are going to be btfo next time. Much worse than 2012. It's going to be bad. Worse than my map.

So in other words they are bigger faggots.

Young people don't vote anyway.

Your over estimating the spear chucker vote in a few of those states.

You all know, this goy is right. The Democratic Party will win the 2020 election, believe me, I'm not even joking! But... hey, do you know why the Dems won't win? Because they'll not even survive till that day. Sorry libtards, try again.

Is she planning on blowjobbing her way to the presidency like she did into CA state politics? Just remember, her career started when she rimmed corrupt Willie Brown. She was a literal nobody who fucked her way into politics, and even the faggots in SF know that.

What? Did you just take your prediction from 2016 and replace Hillary? lol How did that work out for you?

But he is literally Hitler. He's only just getting started.

I feel like many Trump voters were not lifelong republicans. Many never voted before. They were willing to take a chance on someone different who more than likely espoused their own racist views. But here's the thing. Many of them will soon lose their healthcare that the black guy gave them. Think they will turn out again? I don't think so. Trump told them he would not touch social security, Medicaid, or Medicare. He said everyone would have healthcare at much less of a cost. That's not what is about to happen. Trump voters in KY, WV, and TN are about to get fucked. My guess is they stay home in 2020.

What? Wasn't impeachment I M M I N E N T after the last fabricated scandal? How would Trump compete for the presidence from jail If you're right?
Or are You vomiting bullshit as usual for your kind?

Millennials are literally human driftwood.

Maybe, if take a few classes on money management then he may have a chance after Trumps second term or if Trump does not run, which is more likely.

Yep which is awesome.

I don't know how much you are paid, but it is clearly too much. Clearly statistics aren't your strong point but then again your party/ideology believes facts are inherently oppressive.
Voter fraud is going to be minimal this time around and without the illegal vote to give your candidate the extra bump over the edge you're fucked. There is no way around it. See you in 2020 cupcake.

You called Trump Hitler and advocated for more gun control in the same thread.

Why would you want your ability to defend yourself taken away if your leader is Hitler?

Voter fraud is a creationist tier myth. The only way the GOP wins in 2020 is with voter supression. Just look at what Drumpf is doing with that piece of shit Kobach.

Who, Pocahontas?

He's hitleresque. I've heard some of my fellow libtards advocating for self armament but I'm not there yet. I still see gun violence as the far greater issue. I still see a solution at the ballot box. I am afraid but I am no longer letting my fear consume me. Not to the point that I feel like I need a weapon.

Who's Harris ?

Who gives a shit?

Actually this was my prediction for Hillary going into election night. :,(

No, it did not work out well for me.

So, Pocahontas then.

If he was literally Hitler, then he would be HIttler, not Trump. The amount of people who got Healthcare under Obama is fuckin peanuts.

Everyone is focusing on the wrong issue about health care, it's not the insurers we need to be looking at, but the makers of health care products. And the Hospital markups. Doctors are regularly bribed to purchase over priced shit, which they have to over price to make their profit.

For Trump to get reelected all he has to do is either build the wall or invade North Korea a year out to reelection.

first term Democrat senator from CA, female PoC

>I still see a solution at the ballot box
If your side wins my solution will be a gun.

This ? President ?

ahah.

>Kamala
Ha. Hahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>I still see a solution at the ballot box

Good for you. Meanwhile, I'll continue to assemble legal, untraceable AR15s until that day comes.

>self armament

What's your zip code? Do you have the luxury of living in a safe neighborhood?