One in three Bavarians want independence from Germany, poll shows

One in three Bavarians want independence from Germany, poll shows

Can we meme Bavaria into independence before the Merkel cunt gets to setting up her gulags? Can we Sup Forums help them?
thelocal.de/20170717/one-in-three-bavarians-want-independence-from-germany-poll-shows-bavaria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayernpartei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, pls happen

What's the point exactly? We have a puppet government that controls every state, this would just change the borders on the map and some paperwork for no reason

sounds like something I'd support

>comeback of kingdom of bavaria
they are one of the few non-cucked states in germany

Schulz pls.

Ge*many needs to be divided, just to preserve peace and integrity for the rest of Europe.

i bet it's two out of three bavarians. (((german polls)))

What if they became part of Austria?

why would they

it can be done - don't be so defeated before you even begin, if other Germans see Bavarian stand up to the bureaucrats it will work -

Bumping purely for the chaos. Could you imagine? I mean, I like Germany as a nation, not so much for how it's fucked everything, but as the Empire it was before WW1, but this would be amazing to watch happen.

Wait... Could we use this as a springboard to revive Prussia? Because I can totally get on board with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

COME INTO OUR ARMS BROTHERS

bump

Gott mit Dir, Du Land der Bayern!

O'zapft is!

Saupreißn, g'schlamperte!

>t. Angry Danzig

Scheiß auf de drecks piefkes, Wir österreicher und ihr bayern san eh des söbe.

It would probably be best for Germany. You must tear the thing down before you rebuild.

I'm getting a proper hard on now lads

Imagine they got their independence, installed a monarch and secured their borders

Fuck that sounds comfy

Why a monarch? They need a direct democracy - the only acceptable form of government.

if you have a smart population (like us)
otherwise it's hell

I really admire your political system. Personally I think you would need to increase the subject "politische bildung und recht" by a few hours because currently its like 1h each week in highschools.

so german fags if any of you are from Bavaria, imput pls -
LETS START THIS FIRE

>They need a direct democracy - the only acceptable form of government.

your fault kraut
kys

desu Bavaria should never have been part of Germany. It has much more in common with Austria

eh it's not perfect we have way to much to vote for stuff that are either completely stupid or extreme and get 80%+ No votes. fills up the space for the important ones.
what i admire about your country is that you abolished double citizenship i want to see that here too combined with harsh deportation policies so all the yugos can go fuck off

Prussia Now. Time for a new Kaiser

No system is perfect but it is the most fair. Indirect democracy is basically voting in nobles to decide with no means of control until the next vote.

But you really need to have your population to be engaged politically and you need to nurture this.

No, the Prussians united and ruled Germany for the longest time and ultimately they fucked it up. Time for Germany to split up and rediscover their roots.

quit shilling faggot - this is BAVARIA we are talking about here, they are the ones who are more independent minded and would like to break with the Berlin overlords

always thought Bavaria seemed more Austrian than German anyway. any Austrians/Bavarian want to correct me on this?

i agree but giving too much power to the people that are uneducated (or brainwashed like in america) results in stupid policies and lead to disaster. here for example you need 100k signatures for a referendum. this was alright back in the day but our population has grown and now we get most idiotic things.

But we would be responsible for the disaster, which is my main point: In a direct democracy its US who is responsible - not politicians. Wether the results are good or bad is up to US and not THEM.

Bumb. I am toolazy to accually help but I will be more than glad to spread some memes

Have more direct-democracy policies have their costs and benefits. On one hand, it over-empowers leeches and welfare niggers to just vote themselves more gibs. On the other hand, a lot of the social justice bullshit would NEVER be able to pass if it were up to a popular vote.

A good example of this was some proposition vote that took place in California a few years back on whether they should legalize gay marriage. You'd think they'd all vote to legalize it no problem, right? Well, no. The proposition was soundly rejected, much to the liberals' dismay.

Why? Because the niggersand spics, despite voting democrat for the social gibs, actually don't particularly care for all the bleeding heart progressive bullshit. The only demographic that voted largely in favor were liberal whites.

Nothing to correct you on. Culturally and historically we've always been closer than with filthy Saupreißn.

put independence caption on map (German would be better but I don't know German) I suck at memes to be honest and I don't know the new internet laws - fucking heady times we are living in lads, it is the real deal here no LARPing

As a Bavarian I can say I am part of the 33%

Prussians are the true plague not us Bavarians

Miss me yet?

Would be good if we'd start raising awareness for the thought of independence for Bavaria.
Just spreat some memes of how the map would look with catchy captions like "Einzelstaat Bayern?"

He really was the most aesthetic king we ever had.

as ruined and backrupted the country to the point they had to throw him out.

Come home white man. Or rather, clean house.

Yes please. Turkey can have the rest of Germany. We can literally name it neu türkei

Im fairly sure Bavaria supports Brexit more than other Germ*ns.

Bayerexit when?

> not naming it germaniye
Seems to me you haven't been enriched enough. Good.

Never fall for the eternal Austro dirty mind tricks.

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
*grasp air*
hahahahahahahahaha

the name is not important really. what is important is that we erase the german identity.

Literally textbook here. Divide then conquer.
Germans are willing to divide it themselves. After inviting millions of people from a different continent.

I love this. Its like an invasion but the invaded one is doing all the work.

yes the idea of independence is important to spread and get the people really starting to think it is possible - a potential ally is the Bavarian Catholics - don't damn the idea outright. Austrian and Bavarian and Swiss Catholics and church leaders who disagree with Rome and see the dangers - could be a powerful help.

Was that a twitter poll? If so a huge part of the people are left out: old people and you sure as hell can be sure that that demographic would vote for leave.

the joke is they're bavarians
hahahahahaha
pls stop i'm dying of laughter

Seems like you have Trentino Alto Adige in there, are you confused? That happens to be an Italian province in which absolutely no Germans live in.

No, its legit polling. @EuropeElects posts genuine polls of europe

>marxloh citizen confirmed

hahahahahahah

Bavarian here, totally suppurting this.

btw, there is acutally a party for this
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayernpartei

fun fact:
Bavaria never actually signed the German constitution, just tolerates it and ruled to apply it

What a pity. Fucking university cities pulling down the polls. Not even our big cities have been spared. They're filled to the brim with lefties.

Church leaders are as useful as a stone in a quarry.
What matters is the idea of self rule. Plant that into people's heads and you've got an army.
Shaking off Bismarks curse is the key to salvation of the Germanic people, I agree. But it's damn late now and an uphill battle. Although given the powerful position of the bavarian conservatives in the current political environment it would take much less effort than otherwise, no?

the prussian people are non existent today

>tolerates the """""constitution"""""
hahahahahahahahahahaha

as we say here in america, let's get her done!

I just want to read about this "invasion" in the history books

>They came on boats.
>Which they sunk to get rescued by us and taken to our lands
>Then they made camp here.
>But they died on the streets so we had to give them food and shelter
>Then they raped our women.
>But we had to give them flyers and teach them how to actually impregnate someone
>But Germany was still too strong.
>So we had to split up the country ourselves so they could properly conquer us.

seriously if they can't make Germanistan theirs after this I don't know how much more we could do for them.

you lads know the lay of the land - my family left Bavaria in the 1840's, but have visited and loved it. I really hope they can pull their heads out of Berlin's ass.

bumping. same sentiment. problem is weeding out u.s. intel ops based at mannheim (sup niggers. how's the murder game treatin' you today?)

There will be no history books because sandniglets can't read. in any case it will be forgotten, just like the turks 50 years ago.

Franconian independence from Bavaria when?

I'm tired.

A lot has change since 1840 - back then the people of europe wanted independence and freedom, now they want gibs and virtue signalling. It's how it ends, unfortunately. Even if they get a majority up there, the cancer is terminal.

Also Swabia should become independent from Bavaria and form Greater Alemannia

I guess not German history books. But from other European countries then.

threadly reminder

it is important it is a Bavarian endevour - no outside gov'ts except maybe other alpine nations support

>One in three Bavarians want independence from Germany, poll shows
That's funny. There is only one independence party there, and they don't get any votes. There isn't even a debate in Bavarian TV about it (trust me, I watch that shit).
They do feel special,
they do feel somewhat apart
But they still feel German.

If Bavaria had such a big resentment to leave the union, they would've done so in 1918. Nowadays, it's actually just a meme, nothing else.

checked. but why?

knee jerk; reactionary; the public is easily controlled; therefore direct democracy is a danger to the safety of the populace it is obliged to protect (c.f., current state of affairs in u.s. politics.)

top kek

Fuck Franken

>But they still feel German.
I call bullshit.

Germany is federal already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic

here you go gommie

Maybe if Bavaria had gone down the road communism had worked and wouldn'T be known for the shit that happened in Russia

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Not gonna lie, former ethnic German from Eastern Europe here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bismarck's dreams crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this cunt Merkel run these lands to the ground.

The human spirit is stronger than that my friend. I really do believe that, because we would till be swinging around in the trees if that was not the case.

They know, they are unique in their culture, heck most parts of Germany do. I have yet to meet someone from Hamburg or Karlsruhe who isn't
>Oh, I'm a Hanseat
>Oh, I'm a Schwab
But in the end, they feel German. I bet you, Austria would've felt the same way if it wouldn't have been for
A.) Bismarck
B.) The League of Nations
C.) Good Austrian politics after WWII to avoid getting divided into sectors

help an illiterate out. I now know the missing bit represents Franconia, but I'm not much of a history buff. What's the significance of telling Franconia to take a hike?

Germany is still not united. Tirol, Austria, Alsace, Bohemia, Silesia and liechtenstein should all become bundesländern of Germany.

THis is a retarded argument.
If people say they feel schwäbisch, bayrisch, sächsisch, then they don't need Berlin but would be happy enough with their Regional capital only making the laws that apply to them and give 0 fucks about Vorpommern.

>Talking about the Bavarian Soviet Republic
That lasted 1 month, was globalistic in a way that it wanted to join Russia (you know, seeing that it felt so nationalistically Bavarian) was fought against the government in Nuremberg (also Bavaria) which was for a democratic solution as a part of Germany. Even the Münchner Räterepublik didn't do it as to suceed from Germany but to make it a German revolution to join Russia. Read Ernst Toller, Heimlich and most of all Kurt Eisner.

btw the Räterepublik was done by the USPD, which held 2,5% at the last elections just a few weeks prior.

What's wrong with Franconia

Times change.

Austrians used to consider themselves German at a time and wanted to reunite at some point
But Europe was against it. For obvious reasons

But now they have stripped it away and they are to Germans as Brazilians are to Germans. A totally separate entity.

And you can't just pick your culture. The fact that Bavarians are right now in the process of stripping their German identity proves they were never German to begin with. If it is something you can just change like clothes and you only chose it when times are easy then it isn't your identity.

real identity goes deeper.

dark orange is Germany the rest is appendage, nothern italy basically

>If they say they feel etc.
I know people from the Ruhrarea that say they feel rather Dortmunder than German. Or people from Cologne feeling more Colognian than German.

How many secession parties does NRW have and how many votes do they get?

The majority (and I mean 99%) is fine with being German, no matter how much you'd like it otherwise.

>held 2,5% at the last elections just a few weeks prior

It was one candle that burnt down Moscow

They are not Bavarians.

Most easily noticable by their retarded sounding dialect.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit...

it's the most practical dialect to speak while still every word being able to be understood across Germany

I think Berliners sound more annoying

centralisation has failed
partitions and small minarchist states are the future

>and they are to Germans as Brazilians are to Germans
That is not true in the slightest.
1. The language is completely mutuably understandable if talked at a high-level
2. the ethnicity is the same
3. They share a close common history
4. They share a boarder
>real identity goes deeper.
You mean as deep as the same language, the same background (being part of the Eastern Frankish empire and being part of the holy roman empire of German nation and being part of the German Bund after 1813 and being part of the German empire after 1871 and being part of the Weimar Republic after 1918 and being part of the BRD after 1945?

Thüringen, which hosted the most famous German author of all times, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, is less part of the BRD than Bavaria, when talking about the last 150 years.

Time change, but it's not an even that is foreseable anytime soon.