Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The closest was when a black dude said sup to someone and I instinctively replied with sup nigga

Nope, I'm a pussy white guy in living in Jew York who can't handle the shame of my peers. Also, a bunch of niggers here are illegal carrying and don't care about going back to the clink.

I've said nigger in front of a black guy and all he did was say "that's racist" and I ignored him.

Yeah. We played video games and drank beer together for years afterward. Nigger was basically white though, spoke proper English and well mannered.

I told a black girl in second grade she would have been my nigger slave if this was the past.

I blame black history month because they just taught us about that and I was only stating facts.

Yes. Nigger mom with crack-teeth and three babies.
She came around the corner while I was walking along the street and I was so surprised I couldn't contain a quite loud "Fucking niggers..."

lol'd

Yes but only when it was clear that a fight was already about to ensue.

Hell yes, on my fathers plantation down south

yes and in response they looked at me straight in the eyes and called me fat

so i called them a nigger again and they restated that i was fat so i walked away

I try not to get that close to them. There's probably not a one within 30 miles of me.

>they restated that i was fat so i walked away

BTFO

No. I don't associate with niggers and live as far away from them as possible (at least as possible as one can in burgerland)

woah dats wacist

I did, he chimpped out

You always create this dumb thread, retard. Fuck off.

Yeah I went to a mostly black school

No because I don't want to get stabbed.

Does it count if his parents drive a Lexus and hes a Trump supporter?

Isn't this guy one of m00t's friends? From anamanaguchi

I've never seen a black person in the flesh, in my entire life. Not even memeing. I'm not even sure how I'd react if I did.

(I live in Caerphilly, Wales, for anyone curious.)

Why talk to them? Would say it tho.

Yes.

Oh please as if anyone on pol has the balls to actually display their racist beliefs to the rest of society. They'd get BTFO.

Pretty much everyone's reaction. Teacher called parents school suggested counselor. Parents are fucking sheep so they said ok.

I'd say it was the begging of the end for my social life.

Has a black person ever said thank you? In front or behind your face

I saw an amazing documentary about Wales...it was called Quest For Fire.

Once in 2nd grade in 1991

Called my friend Melvin a nigger because he hadnt returned my Battletoads game

Teacher just glanced at me, didnt do shit.

I did wind up getting back that game eventually

I called a Congolese guy a jungle kaffir to his face once.

>There's probably not a one within 30 miles of me.
i bet you can still smell them

Once, the niggeress was trying to steal my mother's wedding dress from a garage sale, chased her down the yard and yelled "You fucking nigger" when I caught her.

Other people were slightly sympathetic, but I got plenty of nasty stares.

Something like 200x or something. one guy tried to fight me. i ducked a few punches and pull them to the floor and choked them. Most just spoke shit, one said he was going to stab me. He never did shit either.

It was years ago, but yes I have.

Not all Sup Forumsacks are you

Calling someone "negro" is not disrespectfull by itself in Spanish so..ye. Did it, in good and bad ways.
Guess it`s related to english cuckoldry and works the same in other languages.

let me guess battle toads 2?

Yeah, cause he was acting like a nigger. Fucking Jared.

I never met a nigger before.

Some girl called me mean words in either an african language or french (I was in midde school) so I called her a damn blatte (sorta means non-white in Swedish). What pissed me of was how she didn't get a talk from the teacher at all.

I have a black friend who likes to call me "nigga" for some reason. I just usually say "no you're the nigga" and he doesn't mind. I wouldn't say that to someone i don't know though.
I remember that a few months ago my father had an argument with one and told him to go back to his coconut tree and called him a cockroach, the nig started screaming but he didn't do anything. He just walked away. I think most of them just like to act tough but wouldn't get in a fight because someone called them a mean word

Actually I have. 2008

>Walking down the street with a friend, drinking a bottle of Sobe.
>Pass by two upcoming niggers.
>Nigger one punches me in the jaw, no reason except for him doing what a nigger does.
>Smash glass bottle of Sobe against the wall.
>Yell Stupid nigger, and proceed to slash him across the chest with the broken bottle.
>Nigger one is now bleeding, they run like the wild nigger apes they are.
>I continue on my day and just put ice on my jaw, when I get home.

Screamed it at some stupid thug at Universal after he disrespected my gf.

nah just the 1st one, dont think the 2nd one was out then

Yes, and it was not in a joking way. I bet most people here are fucking liars anyway. Story time.

>be about 2 years ago
>about 3am on some random saturday in a decent sized city
>me and friends left bar, heading to after party. Pretty drunk but not drunk enough that I don't remember
>my friends and I do not like niggers, and at that point in our lives, someone usually got into a scrap with a random person who started shit or acted tough when we went out drinking. I never started anything until this night
>two friends messing around, wrestling on the sidewalk
>was pretty funny and they were going pretty hard
>two melanin-enriched guys walk over and start filming
>I get annoyed, because 1) niggers and 2) who the fuck just films people they don't know? oh, niggers, that's right
>Me: "What are you going to put that on world star?"
>Negro 1 (with camera): "Man that's racist as fuck, shut the fuck up."
>Negro 2 walks towards me and shoves me
>Throw right hook at Negro 2
>Immediately Negro 1 and my friends try to break it up, holding us back but they start pushing and talking shit anyway
>Me "Fucking niggers get the fuck out of here"
>Negro 1 had this look on his face like I pulled out a whip and smacked him with it
>after another 30 seconds of shit talking and shoving we all split up because one of my friends gfs and her friend started screeching like women do when a fight goes down
All in all, worth it to see the look on his stupid fucking face. I would've got aggressive with anybody filming me on the street, but if you're going to make an insult you might as well go for the jugular. Calling a minority group a slur is going for the throat, so why not.
Although it revealed some of my power level to my friends and they will never forget me doing that. They also say racist things too so its not like I really care. Nothing bad came of it, and I got to hit a black person and call it a nigger. I guess that makes me more of a racist than 99% of people.

Yes. Sat in jail for it too.Missing tooth to prove it too. The coon fought with also had a warrant and I was plowing his long-arm slow direction changing ass too...UNTIL all his buddies jumped in and I picked up a weapon ( a nearby tree branch that had fallen). About the time I smack the 4th nigger, the police pull up and see me they play victim but were stupid enough to run from the cops yelling about the first nigger having a warrant really loud. The real down side was that the cops in that city lean a little too liberal so everyone went to jail at first. I was honest and told them it was self defense.

only on xbox

go to bed Keemstar

fuck you nigger

I often call paki's by that and wogs darkie.
So yeah, I guess.

>living close enough to niggers to interact with them
nope

Yes, I was drunk as fuck and having stumbled upon a convention with /cgl/ers

I was apparently also singing Deutschland über alles on the sub and pissing in the Thames

I worked with this really cool black guy years ago. Id call him my nigger all the time and he would just go along with the joke. One day I had a bad headache and I grabbed the Advil bottle out of the med cabniet. It was brand new so as I was opening it he grabbed it from my hand and said "oh no worries massa, I got dis massa, dis iz whut my peoples good at massa" and he pulled the cotton out. I cracked up and said "thats a good field nigger" he just said "yes massa" and went back to work. It was great we got a laugh out of how uncomfortable we made our co workers with our bantz

Nope. It's not because I'm scared or anything--it's just that there are hardly any black people where I live. The few that are here act like normal people so I have no problem with them. I live in a rural Midwestern town, though. The biggest issue we have around here are methheads and heroin addicts breaking into houses/cars but they all tend to be white or Mexican.

Yes, and it didn't go so well. I was in high school (1982) and a black guy who had been a friendly acquaintance since 1st grade was standing in front of my locker. I said, "Get out of the way, nigger." I was just joking around, as I had seen him and other black fellows referring to each other as niggers and laughing. So, I thought it would be OK. Well, the guy quickly went from laughing to angry and grabbed me by the front of my shirt and snarled, "Don't you ever call me that again!" Then he walked angrily away. I don't recall ever talking to him again. I was shocked -- I had no idea that kind of thing would make him turn so quickly. I've never called another negro a nigger again.

Group of blackies trying to fight me and I am alone.
"So what, are you all gonna gang up on me like a bunch of niggers?"
They sure did but I went down swinging at least.

yes, but he thinks we're friends or something and he takes it as a joke.

Many times..lots of good stories..even a judge once..some bad stories too

Yes, I am of Hispanic decent and we hated niggers growing up in my ghetto neighborhood. Fucking Mayates

should have jogged away, lardass

I've never used the word "nigger" unironically. Using it is the perfect way to look like a fool and having your arguments being discarded.
Even as a joke it is of bad taste.

>French
>acting like a faggot
>Checks out

In this episode of "shit that never happened"....

Don't Jew your Nigger 'friend'. If he doesn't know you hate him then openly make it known.

Yes.

I called him nigger/negro/etc. all the time. We became friends. Ended up being like an attack dog having my back in a couple of incidents.

It's weird. I can't believe I got away with that. He was one of the most popular kids aswell. Probably that 1 in 10k nigga.

Still knew his place. Great friend. Makes you wonder what slavery was really like.

>A-am I cool yet guys?

It's because Niggers act like any other animal pack and only respect people who dominate them in some way. In your case it was the open racism.

Slavery is the worst thing you can subject a coon to though, because they are forced to do work, which is of course completely unnatural for them.

'Well I can lose weight'

Boom!

>Leaf
>Pretenting to be better while being the ultimate faggot

Yeah but he was cool with it since he was my friend so I guess that doesn't count.

it's not that I hate him, he's just that guy in the group who is often annoying

I call my nigger (((friends))) niggers.

Okay, if it gets too much just send him down to Gibraltar. I'm sure some of his relatives are on the Rock somewhere.

When I was a kid, I used to have
>black friends
It ended up being I called anyone I didn't like a "Nigger", and anyone I did like a "Nigga"

The American school system is so fucked

Wrestled in high school, we had a match against Chester High, a completely nigged out school.

This nigger smelled like he hadn't showered in 6 weeks. Seriously, and his body had like slick spots on it. I never pinned a person in wrestling so fast in my entire life. It's like something inside me kicked in and I got retard strength.

We had to have dinner with them as they were staying at the same hotel we were for this tourney. I ran into that dude and he was trying to clown me. I called him a dirty ass smelly nigger, a little too loud. His coach heard me and then went to my coach and they had words, then my coach nearly choked the nigger coach out.

Place went a little crazy but I'm glad this was before social media. We just called them niggers from then on out anyway.

Said it to a nog's face back in middle school, he was this big black guy named Javon. He came off confused mostly, he backed up and gave me a puzzled look.

Yes
Many times
Sometimes to my friends as a joke
Mostly to actually fucking apes

many times in high school, this was back pre 2003. Back then you did not get reported for hurting peoples feelings. Was in a couple of fights, once for calling a female dindu a nigger on the bus, ended up getting my ass kicked by her older brother, was unfair, but niggers dont fight fair. I had to change my ways in school and college however, because it made the environment to difficult to succeed in. Now I interview several niggers a month, and I get to call them a nigger to myself by telling them they are not what we are looking for at our company.

On Saturday night. I was one of a few token white guys at a party. Having a good time. Everyone was getting along. Only one nog giving attitude. Crushed him at a dance off then called him nigga. No repercussions because everybody else was cool as hell and we were all having a fun time.

ITT:
50%: I called someone a nigger once they didn't do anything, what a bunch of pussies, truly human chattel :^)
50%: I called someone and nigger once and he broke my face! >:^( Fucking niggers, always chimping out unprovoked, I dindu nuffin

Sort of. Was drunk and sitti g on the ground outside a pub. 3 blacks walk by and, in a joking manner, I say to the guy beside me " hello niggers".
Well I was pretty drink and pingered, sobwhen they turned around and came back o genuinely thought it's cos they wanted to introduce themselves. I stuck the hand out and said "hows a going". They kind of lingered noncommittally, as if they wanted something, then left. only realised later, at my friends insistence, that they had been about to confront us before we stood up and they saw we were bigger than any of them them then fucked off.

Have you ever dipped your dick in cheese and showed to a chimpanzee?

yes, in the US
nothing happened though they werent happy

>Subhuman with no self control taught by jews that "nigger" is equal to a physical attack
>99% will say "well he made the wrong mouth noises guess he deserved it"

Just because I hate niggers doesn't mean I wanna fight every one on sight. Secondly. They are always in groups. It could also get you fired and shunned from most things

Lastly. I actually have when 2 jumped me once. Got beat up but I knocked out one of them pretty good.

Have you ever called a black person a friend to their face?

ITT:
>Sup Forums mouths off like a bunch of shiftless coons looking for trouble whilst rationalizing it as an act of defiance

You niggers realize this is the exact same rationale niggers have in mind when they scream fuck da police after passing cop cars?

Isn't it USA-only thing that nigger must feel upset when called niggers. The word means "black" referring to skin color.

I have never met a nigger in my life :D

get educated my man

fuck off with american education
we don't need that shit here

They would have to turn around and bend over for me to do that, so no

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nigger
>alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger

:DD

Is funny, in my country is the usual thing to call a black or anyone who is a little bit brown, NEGRO. Is not seen as a bad thing. You can even call someone a "Negro de mierda" and is not going to be a problem.

I just like a nick name in here. Every group of friends have a NEGRO. I cant believe the fuzz the anglos do about that.

Yes.

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

believable.jpg

Nope.

One time when I was younger I was at a party and a white guy said, "Shiet nigga" as a joke. A black guy who was there thought I said it, and he wanted to fight me, he was all yelling, "Come on, fight me, I'm a lil' nigga! Fight me! I'm a lil' nigga!"

Dude was like 5'6'' or some shit. I just looked at him and walked away while he friend was holding him back.

I did call some spics "spics" to their faces. I like black people better than spics, at least black people belong in America. Spics sneak into the country and shit out a kid.

Yea usually ends up in a fight.
Most niggers cant fight worth a shit though but I've gotten my ass handed to me a couple of times. Usually only say it to niggerish trash who I assume Im about to have to fight anyway though and its funny how much of a trigger word it is like some pavlovian experiment