The ADL is doubling down and named Sup Forums without recognizing that we're a board of peace

The ADL is doubling down and named Sup Forums without recognizing that we're a board of peace

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/887386556847280133

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JadaDoll345
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
quillette.com/2017/07/18/neurodiversity-case-free-speech/
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/887386556847280133
youtube.com/watch?v=FKEJlDBiHkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh I see the ADL is retarded

it's a terror org

Antifa can riot but god forbid the filthy goyim try to emancipate themselves

this is a joke. Cernovich??

Didn't the FBI stopped paying attention to whiny authoritarian jews who declare everyone that isn't a good goy a racist nazi? I mean, I guess it's cool and all to call every political opponent you meet a nazi bigot racist, but they take being a powerhungry kike tyrant to a whole nother level.

Not a joke. Also nice dubs

>gayvin mcanus constantly fellates circumcised cock
>still gets labeled an antisemite

Gavin is a huge cuck trying to prove he's not a Nazi or racist and still gets put on the list

And he won't even change. He'll keep cucking and punching right.

He has a family and a life and he doesn't want to jeopardise that by becoming a Nazi

He went out of his way to cuck out on the whole trip to Israel thing and say explicitly "I don't like you Nazis, I like Jews." He's not going to bite the hand that feeds him over at (((The Rebel))). This whole thing with the ADL just makes it even more hilarious.

LMAO

Oh thit! It'th retarded!

Then he should have shut his fucking sodomite mouth. He's just doing damage now, all he does is spend his time 'punching right'. Fucking degenerate.

>He has a family and a life and he doesn't want to jeopardise -
Yeah right. Then don't be in this business at all.

ADL is such a meme

They never learn.
They think they can just appease the jews and they will be spared being labeled as hate groups by them. Jews don't give a fuck, they are smart and only care for their own. They will throw their "allies" under the bus as soon as it is convenient and you have outlived your usefulness to them. Concede an inch, and they will take a mile.
Appeasement never has work once in human history, I don't know why these men think it will work now.

He's a cuck that needs to fuck off

Apparently Lauren Southern didn't make the cut.
Despite what Sup Forums thinks even the ADL doesn't think she is a white supremacist.
Sup Forums is clearly wrong. The ADL is never wrong.
Sup Forums utterly btfo.

A

>all these moderate civic nationalist liberals and Israel-lovers
>their profiles are now filed under "terrorism"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. When will they learn that shilling for the kikes does nothing?

But what you realize is that you probably have trans "liberals" from aquafresh that post final solution memes on this board...

twitter.com/JadaDoll345

So being right wing is now justification for being labeled a hate group? I knew the left thought this way but I didn't think they were dumb enough to publicly bridge the gap and go full retard with the witch hunting.

Fuck Gavin. Worst "right wing" Canadian.

The irony of all of this is incredible to me

>He has a family and a life and he doesn't want to jeopardise that by becoming a Nazi
Though he has no problem sticking a buttplug up his asshole on video and sharing it with the world.

Jews. Jews never change.

stop following ecelebs

stop being a faggot, every movement needs its propagandists.

>Didn't the FBI stopped paying attention to whiny authoritarian jews who declare everyone that isn't a good goy a racist nazi?

They do it for money. Their donors make demands, they put whoever it is, on a list. Wouldn't you put someone on a list for 1 million dollars? It's all they do. they make millions barely doing anything. Amazing scam they got going.

#NOTALLSHITPOSTERS

#PRAYFORHITLER

#CHECKMYDUBZ

The ADL is awesome! Fucking Andrew Anglin! It's like we won or something. A fucking victory page. Thanks ADL! We won!

Just copypasta " the Ugly Truth About The ADL "
report every time they say anything. They're a fucking paper tiger anyway.

>No Far-Leftist extremists.

Nah.

>Pic related

It's like they want to actually turn them into real anti-semites.
What's their actual game plan?

Hahaha wow the cucking against "JQ bullshit" really did pay off, didn't it?

>movement awoo!
>every person who starts a youtube channel about white supremacy is my leader
kill yourself

That's a good look mayne

>doing damage
>this business
What "business" is this? Politics? Don't enter politics if you have a family?

Or are you talking about right-wing politics? And if you're going to exclude people with families, then how the hell are you ever going to be successful? Lol you won't achieve anything if you're just a fringe "movement" of single men

Oh really? How many multi-billion dollar businesses have you founded? How many kids have you had?

Yeah, true, pretty degenerate.

The article actually makes us seem pretty decent.

We want to be seen as a hip youth movement, as opposed to a group of ageing skinheads. Thanks ADL for reinforcing our preferred image.

>No Laura Loomer
>No Ezra Levant
>No Lauren Southern

how come Sup Forums ?

Is the ADL /ourgroup/?

>without recognizing that we're a board of peace
>2017
>failing to recognize Sup Forums as a board of peace.
fucking normies, i swear

>mention right-wing in both bios

So what? Is right-wing automatically bad?

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

The leftists are just following the guidelines of their mentor Alinsky

Those are some odd looking Jews on the twitter cover.

Trump didn't make the hate list? He's literally Hitler.

He was right at the top.

That picture is gr8

Jews are really going overboard since Trump won. You see more and more people openly naming the jew the further they push this shit.

#2 Andrew Auernheimer aka Weev is a white supremacist and anti-Semite

They name a jew as their #2 top spreader of hate ... they are seriously just trolling now

>anti defamation leauge
>engaging in widespread defamation

Hm.

joke's on them, most of these people suck

The ADL's autismphobia is deeply concerning. Any attack on Sup Forums is an attack against autists everywhere and the fact this blatant hate speech is coming from a group supposedly engaged in helping victimized populations makes it all the more troubling and disgusting.

>To stop the defamation of the Jewish people, and secure justice and fair treatment

They have their own 14 words even.

FUCKING

I've just read the whole article and I think I'm going to start properly calling myself Alt-Right.

I don't know if this was meant to be a hit-job or what, but they made the Alt-Right seem really appealing.

I think I know how some shills operate. As you can see in these two posts
there is first an anti-Trump post, and then one response agreeing with it. This could be either two shills working as a team, or one shill changing proxies. I see this pattern everywhere on Sup Forums.

They are so easy to notice, it's pathetic.

you first shitskin

jokes on you. most of these people are jews.

>vice magazine
>right wing

LOL.

Can't tell if you're memeing or not, but here's a good article about that very topic: quillette.com/2017/07/18/neurodiversity-case-free-speech/

>everybody who didn't read lauren southern's book is black
sure thing

>ADL, jewish
>southern, jewish
Makes sense to me.

>twitter.com/ADL_National/status/887386556847280133
OY VEY!!! All those bad goys!

Jews protect their own kind, they've never gone after Milo either.

>in4 muh controlled opposition

why is Gavin McInnes on there? hes the biggest faggot out there, like he is a total alt-light cuck

Told you faggots, all anti e-celeb threads are made by shills. Very typical divide and conquer technique. Stop punching right you massive faggots.

If it's not controlled opposition, why is it comprised of faggots, kikes and trannies? People don't vote against their own best interests. Too many foreigners concerned with American politics. Hate to say it, but... OBSESSED.

I'm just memeing but it would be funny to run with the "the alt-right is mostly people with autism and attacking them is hate speech" narrative.

>Thinking that the alt light is different than the alt right in the eyes of the ADL

kek

>twitter.com/ADL_National/status/887386556847280133

How the fuck am i unemployed when these guys are making bank writing this utter fucking garabage and labeling it analysis.

Fucking disqusting

>Gavin McInnes co-founded VICE
I never knew this

LOL

isn't this the guy who married an asian and denounced the altright saying that civic nationalism was the inevitable future?

This fucking ADL group is based jew york city.

How the fuck does this organisation avoid getting fucking brutalised in public debates?

You guys still have those right..

He is listed under "alt-lite", not alt-right.

Wait McInnes is right wing, I thought Vice were cucked as shit

Is the galactic empire white supremacist?

I have a feeling even most normies can understand what's going on

Damn the jewdicial branch central bank really hates those guys.

LEAF

When Chicago attorney Sigmund Livingston founded ADL in 1913, he envisioned an America where those who seemed different were not targets of discrimination and threats, but were equals, worthy of shared opportunity and a place in the American dream. This vision remains relevant today, its call to action as urgent.

While we have accomplished a great deal, much work is left to be done. We want an ever-more just society. We continually develop new programs, policies and skills to expose and combat whatever holds us back. We are focused on what brings us closer to this ideal. Ours is a shared journey.

>should make sure everyone knows how fucking stupid the ADL is in its decision making.

Hope this shit blows back in their face like zyklon b.

These niggers must be fucking kidding

Im convinced they are doing this in a plot to steer the population towards the right.

that means she is the biggest kike of them all

Look at the bills that are about to be passed.

WE ARE THE BOARD OF PEACE
#NotAllShitposters #polispeace #NazisWelcome

what a faggot

Southern is not Jewish and Milo is on the list, so are many other Jews.

From the people who got Pepe banned everywhere except here and Steam! Bravo ADL. Cernovich is a cook but he's not jew hater. Muslim hater maybe. The ADL is worse the Tarqui with the labeling.

Then you're a fucking moron, it has been a non stop witch hunt since January

The odd thing is, growing up in NY EVERYONE idolized him as the epitome of success and ultimate business man. Ffw to 2015, people like rapper Mac Miller openly spoke out against Trump, after writing a song about how he wished he was more like him.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKEJlDBiHkc

>southern isn't Jewish

Thanks for the silk-post Khan.

They hate cus they ain't us

That is absolute bullshit, the whole we have a recording of him condoning child sex was a complete jew hit piece, he handled the PR better than most would and now has a best selling book but is still pretty much a nobody again, nobody is asking him onto their shows, he sits around shit posting on facebook all day

fuck off you brainwashed commie shill. if you're not that, then you need to stop posting like one.

They should provide links to their twitter accounts so I dont have dig to find the 30 Im not following.