Red-pill me on these two. They're both Jewish yet they're both hard rightists? (Especially Milo, an alt-righty)

Red-pill me on these two. They're both Jewish yet they're both hard rightists? (Especially Milo, an alt-righty)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
youtu.be/kmQe1tWVBk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're actors in it for the money.

Ben Shapiro likes to pretend to be red-pilled, but read his posts carefully and you'll see the (((hidden))) message.

Milo is just an uppity faggot with clout. Love that guy.

subvert from within.

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

The leftists are just following the guidelines of their mentor Alinsky

This is what actual right-wing can offer,kikes and one of them is a faggot.The world died in 1945

they're part of the jewish sandwich

I don't see how their faith comes into this. So what if they are Jewish? It is irrelevant

Milo's just great because he's not afraid to go out there and talk shit. And he's got the gay armour, nobody dare go after him in any serious way or they might be confused for a homophobe.

It's ingrained into their blood to co-opt anything and everything both for the shekels and to turn whatever they've infiltrated into controlled opposition or to work for their interests entirely.

It's very easy; if they're Jewish, then they're controlled opposition.

shill

yeah cause I like Dennis Prager and mark levin on the radio as if it inst just a cause of they control the left and the right. I still enjoy them over other media types and oh yearh savage from more of a laugh and an ineresting story or two from an old new york jew

They were specifically placed into this environment so the decentralized movement that both got Trump elected, and awakened a large portion of the western population, could be minimalized and personified. You can't destroy an idea, but if you give something a "leader" you can destroy it.

This is CIA shit. This is what they do to destroy entire civilizations on a daily basis.

Except he was destroyed for his pedo comments.

Well yeah, he probably shouldn't have mentioned the whole "gay cycle" thing.

haha um when did that happen?
let me fix it for you:
"The leftist media TRIED to construe statements he'd made AS AN ABUSE VICTIM to make it seem like he likes diddling kids, and failed"

Neocons are a direct result of Trotskyites infiltrating the RNC. William F. Buckley was their first golem.

Controlled opposition
/thread

I think they're both at the very least good debaters and both serve some purpose to educate the people who are on the middle ground between the left and right, at least on the non-issues the left is pushing. Good starting ground for normies who might get actually interested in politics motivated by their arguments and debates. I haven't personally read anything either one wrote so I can't really comment on their real motivations or if they're pushing some hidden agenda or whatever.

ben shapiro is ethno-centrist jew when it comes to israel, but he hates european identitarians, so fuck him.

Benji is really fit see him in his videosa nd see his pecks makes me so hard I want to fuck his jew ass and watch him cum shekels

Shapiro is the best all time speaker. Yet he was smart enough to know Trump had to go early and he followed order 66 when it was given.

youtu.be/kmQe1tWVBk8
jewish fag who fucks niggers exclusively
claims to be conservative, basically a libertarian

One is a literal cocksucker, the other is a figurative cocksucker.

milo is great for normies first redpill
>t. was brought into natsoc by first watching milo