Anyone else resent their ancestors for ethnicity mixing?

Speaking mainly to those in Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
I dont get to be pure, Im a German-English-Ulster Scots mutt.

Be thankful, it could be a LOT worse than that.
Besides, europoors are just as mixed they just don't even bother to record their ancestry and just assume they are pure bavarian phenotype when its likely the average german is part celt/slav/etc

50% of american flag posters are mixed

>mainly to those in Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand
hey, about 25% of our population is non mixed, we have it far worse.

It's no problem

I did a genetic test, I'm 75% British, 15% Western European, 5% Irish, 2% Italy/Greece, 2% Finnish, 1% Iberian
Yes, I resent having that much German in me.

No. It helps mitigate those extreme features
of some european races, Looking at you English with your shit teeth and Homely ass faces.
jk English brothers I am 1/4 English and 3/4 Bantu luv u.

Brits considered England, France, and Germany to be the core of whiteness.

>the ethnically pure Irish
Stay mad cuckhold

Lol that's retarded
The US is still 70% white, Paco
The racial makeup of your shitty little barrio is hardly indicative of the country in general
You taco bending motherfucker

and the kid is still whiter than Iberians, South Italians and Greeks.

No, because all my ancestors were Protestant so I don't see it as mixing. Only mixing if your dumbfuck ancestors fucked a mick or a wop. If that's the case you're not an American and should fuck off to a Papist country

>tfw could bave been full spic but instead mom got BLEACHED
RIGHT THE WRONGS FATHER

When slave owners slept with their slaves they just made slightly lighter blacks. You'd never know there was intermixing because the cultural segregation between white and black was so prominent and still is (mostly blacks segregate themselves). Even a good chunk of 1/8 blacks adopt black culture because of the one drop rule. Instead of clear cut mixing you get dilution of the blacks over time, the average black person in the US is 30-50% white.

That means nothing of course since it's an illusion. It still took multiple white people throwing away their genetics to make a lighter black person.

You will probably start to see the US turn into Brazil in the next few generations though. Mostly because of the Hispanic population multiplying out of control.

The rural areas will still be white until rural blacks outpopulate them. But the level of race mixing is much lower in rural areas.

All my Ancestors were Protestants(Lutheran mostly)

Yeah Hispanics are blurring up the lines and fucking up everything

I'm just thankful we missed out on America's blacks.

>throwing away genetics
>instead of jerking off threw his meat in a slave one night and never wrote her a letter again
ok.
Southerners could have bleached the south in 150 years, pump and dump and who was going to believe a black back then?

We got the one drop rule in America
We're Euromutts, but no wog blood

That isn't going to identify as white and will go right back to the muds. Thats how this country was set up

Resent? No. As another user said, all of Europe has varied admixture from a variety of white ethnic groups. There is simply no such thing as "pure" as you're attempting to use it here.

My known ancestry is Irish, English, Dutch, German, and Finnish. Both the 23andMe and Ancestry DNA tests I took (more for family genealogy than concern over ethnicity) showed about 20% Scandinavian in there too, so I'm not sure where that came from. It showed little Irish / English connection (despite me being able to trace several generations in both countries) so Viking rapebabies, perhaps.

Anyway, I'm 100% European ancestry, and that's good enough for me.

There is no way a real Englishman would fuck never mind reproduce with a Nigerian dog.

Prince harry is going to make some Kangz