"Why migration to Ireland should be encouraged"

What do the Irish Times mean by this Pol?

irishtimes.com/opinion/why-migration-to-ireland-should-be-encouraged-1.3157810

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/opinion/why-migration-to-ireland-should-be-encouraged-1.3157810
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/derry-woman-s-husband-denied-visa-as-she-refuses-to-identify-as-british-1.3159094
youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8
archive.is/1N53L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're next, irishbros

More I heard about (((Journalists))) more I realize they should be slaughtered.The most disgusting people in the world

>irishtimes.com/opinion/why-migration-to-ireland-should-be-encouraged-1.3157810
Irish Times - SJW controlled piece of crap journalism with circulation declining 8-10% YOY.

Author - John O’Hagan is professor emeritus of economics at Trinity College Dublin. Completely fucking cucked shithole of a college pandering fully to the blue haired screaming fatties.

Bullshit basically.

We should encourage the migration of ethnically Irish Americans to Ireland. Other than that we have too many immigrants already

>professor of (((economics)))

Everytime.

Fuck sake!

This is why I left that fucking country. Dublin has turned into a fucking shithole along with any major city. Thank god the rural population aren't fucking insane yet.

It wasn't always like this. People used to go into war zones, interview senators, do anything to find out the truth, especially during hard times and in actual dictatorships.

Peacetime and social media has made journalism into something you can do from your New York apartment, where investigating a story means Googling and asking your other journalist friends their opinions. The worst thing is that they are so deluded they believe they truly represent the voice of the people.

George Orwell had a good quote about it, I think it applies to today's "reporters"

>Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as the heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that had never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various ‘party lines’.

Eirepol general?

Thoughts on this?

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/derry-woman-s-husband-denied-visa-as-she-refuses-to-identify-as-british-1.3159094

Hey faggots

The only emotion I feel anymore is disgust for degeneracy

It's s global kabal that must be culled

>waste everyone's time for hundreds of years violently demand sovereignty based on the idea of Irish "nationalism"
>immediately abandon the concept once they got it and invite the third world into replace their people and culture

Irish are disgusting.
Lower than niggers.

oh no paddy you might not have enough potatoes to feed all the migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8

>Patrick Pearse believed that our island could support 30 million people or more.

I'm sure he was talking about 24 million non-Irish.

archive.is/1N53L
Don't support those media kikes.

Wake up Ireland! How many centuries did you have to wait to be independent, are you willing to throw that away?

Bump for Ireland.

I have faith in you, Eirefags. Not too late to save your country if you act quickly.

He believed Ireland could support 30 million? I knew he was a bit of a madman, but not THIS mad

Do Ireland need more? Where I work we have - 1 brazilian, 3 polish, 2 lithuanian, 3 serbian, 1 latvian, 3 irish. Should be enough diversity.
>t. imigrant

Someone please recruit me to end Marxism once and for all. I'll give my life to fight against it

What part of Ireland are you from?

>pure Irish blood since the 1500's
>all my ancestors were both Irish
>live in Dublin
>parents migrated from the west
>work in City Centre
>walk to/from work
>full burkas on every corner
>only 20% of the people I walk past are Irish
>half of them are heroin addicts
>the other half are numales or whores wearing shorts with half their ass hanging out
I want to dedicate my life to fixing this problem. I just need a leader. I'm not a natural born leader but I'm an engineer and I'm smart and hard working. I need to fix it.

Take the Pearse pill and become the change you want to see in the world

Ireland is very liberal minded
its like the Oregon of Europe