Éire/pol/ - Aodh Mag Uidhir Edition

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=49VqYCrf1CI

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

New Natianal Party Videos:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9fZfweKQ6U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i95VAOW3_X8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRgiqd2Cow

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/derry-woman-s-husband-denied-visa-as-she-refuses-to-identify-as-british-1.3159094
youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8&lc=z123flzrboqlcrk1022cgfaiepq0fnrja04.1500325932205869
hooktube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8&lc=z123flzrboqlcrk1022cgfaiepq0fnrja04.1500325932205869
irishtimes.com/opinion/why-migration-to-ireland-should-be-encouraged-1.3157810
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get in here fags

PMUB

Bump
Its lonely in here...

BUMP

BUMP!!!!

Bump

Ah forget it :(

We need something to talk about....

I assume we are all going to vote to retain the 8th next year? Hope so

If i was down south i sure would, in a heart beat

Let's discuss the grossly underutilized diaspora, if we had the organization and solidarity of Jews we would rule the fucking world

OR how about the fact that Fine Gael have favoured spending your hard earned money over tax breaks, and have increased the minimum wage, .. They've gone soft and lefty. Lost more of my respect for the. TO think that this was to be the party of Collins and O'Higgins

Such a shame

I have to go to the oral Jew, the dentist, in 15 min, I hope this thread is still up in an hour or so
(I'm not kidding, my dentist is actually a fucking kike)

Having been to Israel ( lets not get into the reasons why ), you're absolutely right. Every building down each street on Tel Aviv has a plaque on it saying that it was sponsored by various Jewish communities across the world ( I remember seeing Wisconisn and Geneva and Canberra based communities for starters).

They built a whole country from money from people that don't live there... how the fuck are we not doing the same

You disappoint the home land. Look how well the jew diaspora does and they are only 2%! And what have you to show for? I wish i had a son like Jewish diaspora

Because, in the words of king George III
"If you want to roast an Irish man you will have no trouble finding another Irishman to turn the spit"
There's no racial solidarity
Case in point, the vitriol against the diaspora and heritage fags

He will prob drill holes in your teeth so that you have to pay for fill ins

Soy the fuck down, who's been funding and sending weapons for nearly every uprising?

No joke, she gave me unnecessary fillings last time after giving me a fuck ton of novacaine

Why the fuck am I the only one with an Irish banner by my name.. why in God's name are you outside of the homeland?

Fucken betch
Crafty buggers they are

Im a northerner

First for genociding the west brits.

Naturally
But we do that last after all the shitskins. They can help us dig their grave

Some times the geographical location fucks up and puts some republic anons in UK

other fags use the meme flags

Some weather we are having.
I got burnt on my arms yesterday for sitting in the sun. Must had only been 3 hours. Have a farmers tan now.
I used Aloe vera gel, way better than that after sun crap, its like i never got burnt at all!

Bump

bump

Bumpp

Ireland will never be free until I'm can marry me brother

No... stop it

just bow to the queen and admit you are british, these threads are a failure

I'M A SIMPLE COW

Go back to tit/pol/ where yis belong

bump

BMUP

PMUB

BUMP!

da fuck happened to éire/pol/?

Alright fags I'm back

Don't know, traffic has really died down for an unknown reason, whatever happened to the poor lad?

Been a bit since i seen any namefag around here

You are back already from the kike dentist?

Bump of loneliness

The fuck is this

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/derry-woman-s-husband-denied-visa-as-she-refuses-to-identify-as-british-1.3159094

Yea it was just a cleaning

I thought namefags were hated here (fair reason)
I miss the poor lad and mayo man tho

>tfw this happens but Muhammad Abdul can still retain his "ethnic culture"

Mayo man was good oul craic so he was

Finally an eirpol...
EVERYONE GO TO THE GENERATION IDENTITY EIRE STARTUP MEETING THIS SATURDAY.
MESSAGE THEM ON FACEBOOK FOR THE DETAILS

LETS GET THIS GOING BOYS....WHO WILL BE THE IRISH MARTIN SELLNER???

Nth for Greater Cornwall.

Holy fuck, THIS
Generation Identity presents a huge opportunity for all of us to infiltrate a network that spans multiple western countries.

Don't forget to dislike if you haven't

youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8&lc=z123flzrboqlcrk1022cgfaiepq0fnrja04.1500325932205869

>114488
It's a goddamn sign I tell ya!

>direct link to The Guardian
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8&lc=z123flzrboqlcrk1022cgfaiepq0fnrja04.1500325932205869

Alright niggers, it's clear that this General needs better organization

What time should this General be started? I've been doing it at 8:30 Irish time, should it be later or earlier?

wtf is this all about?

DO NOT BECOME A SMALLER AMERICA, IRELAND. LEARN FROM THE VISEGRAD COUNTRIES.

any craic with ye lads?

Keep away from the black ladies a buachaillí. They only want your fenian seed at the end of the day.

The prophecies are true

I ain't giving up my 8th for nobody

A thread for the discussion of politicals and other issues in Ireland. Welcome.

No, that's fine

fb.com/giEIRE/
GET IN ON IT LADS

( fb = facebook, cause pol wont let me post a facebook link )

Hello fellow Ethno Nationalist, would you like to exchange bomb blue prints and addresses?
Mine is 99 New York Ave. NE Washington DC

FOR IRELAND LADS

Very nice OC
Everyone should join Generation Identity in their respective country

>(((economists)))

irishtimes.com/opinion/why-migration-to-ireland-should-be-encouraged-1.3157810

Yep...we have to have fewer children, BUT WAIT!!!! LOOK AT YOUR AGING POPULATION GUYS!!! YOU NEED MIGRANTS TO KEEP GOING!!

certainly my fellow go- i mean guy perhaps we could exchange information my address is
88 MOSSAD HQ Tel Aviv
fourteen hundred and eighty eight brother

Correct me if I'm wrong but you have 10 million diaspora-not heritage fags but emigrants- correct? If you really need more migrants why not incentivize them to return?

This is the argument you should use against immigration shills

Kek, good to see you

That video makes me angry af. Celebrating the destruction of an Irish town through immigration. The Irish traitors praising it in the comments section are the icing on the cake.

>If you really need more migrants why not incentive them to return?

Do you honestly think our government/the EU would try and get white Irish people to come to Ireland en masse?

I'd say at 9 or ten. seems to be when everyone settles down. It would be good if we could all agree for eight though, 10 is too late for me and i fall asleep not long after sometimes .

They also think all the negative comments are from brits. They cant fathom that actual Irish people are against that shit.
They keep bringing up the lousy, "oh but we emigrated places too" argument.

The comments section makes me want to an hero
You need to bring anti immigrant talking points into the mainstream, get the people talking about the issue like Trump was able to do during the campaign

I don't find them attractive so no fear of my Fenian seed being spilled into one.

The Guardian is utter cancer

Obviously the government is against it, but I'm saying that this is the argument you should levy against pro immigration Shills in the streets, if anything it will act as a good foil for surrounding bystanders

Im gonna go check the comments out, not like i csn comment on them though

I live in the hope that someday those people will dangle on the end of a rope and I'd be honored to kick the chair out from underneath them. Cancerous, guardian reading, middle class west Brit fucks.

>They keep bringing up the lousy, "oh but we emigrated places too" argument

Good arguments to use against this

>Ireland was in the UK at the time and Irish weren't in control of country
>only choice was to emigrate or starve due to occupation

Don't lad. I took a look at the comments and now I'm clean scundered.

The best argument to use is that the ethnic Irish citizens are not even descended from those that migrated

Negates the whole argument
Aye

Is he irish lads?

It's insanity how they bring up people who left well over a 150 years ago to try and guilt trip people who aren't even the descendants of those people.

Too late. Disgusting.
But atleast them dumb libs are getting schooled, its nice to see.

Sure they can just dismiss any counter arguments from rational logical people by declaring them Nazis, racist, bigot or whatever else.

Who's Irish?
And they completely ignore the fact that the Irish that did migrate back in those days were treated like shit and did not receive welfare like these faggots do today
>at least they're getting schooled
They ain't never gonna learn....

They like to assume a lot... what ever fits their dilution

*sigh*
What do we do with them then?

Daily reminder that if you want to improve the world around you you must improve yourself

Have any of you faggots been lifting and reading?

Firstly, if you aren't acquainted with Yuri Bezmehenov already, I highly suggest you check out these vids when you have the time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

As for what to do with them, there is no clear answer atm. If I had the power, I would probably just exile all of them

Daily reminder the Irish basically invented lfiting and reading.

They completely ignore the biggest fact which is that we in Ireland are not descendants of those people and some people from our land who left for other countries have got fuck all to do with us. We live in insane times. St Anthony the great was right.

Interesting stuff lad, thanks

>This Saturday
>Dublin
>Info on Generation identity Eire fb page
>JOIN

What are your plans for Generation Identity Ireland?

Im not starting it, Im just spamming the fuck out of it to get people involved.

Im assuming its gong to be the same as the other branches though.

>St. Anthony was right
That he was, that he was.

Is he irish lads?

Even so, I think we should all join our respective generation identity groups with the intention of gaining positions of influence and leadership to better change the group narrative and bring physical change.
There are so many opportunities.
Generally speaking, we could easily build up infrastructure and networking between the groups of different countries, that's a gain right out of the gate

In your case in particular, if you were to play your cards right you could easily use Generation Identity Ireland to instill traditional values and Ethnic/cultural pride in the youth, maybe something like a modern day Gaelic league