Donbass rebels now claim entire Ukraine, proclaim the state of Malorossiya

>The Donetsk People's Republic has declared the establishment of a new country - Malorossiya - which the local leadership described as a successor state to Ukraine.
>"We, the representatives of former Ukraine, declare the establishment of a new state, Malorossiya, which is a successor state to Ukraine. We agree that the new state's name will be Malorossiya because the very name of Ukraine has discredited itself. The city of Donetsk becomes Malorossiya's capital," Timofeev said while reading a constitution act on the formation of the new country.

sputniknews.com/politics/201707181055637932-donetsk-malorossiya-ukraine/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

conservative-headlines.com/2015/02/violent-marxist-antifa-gangs-allegedly-fighting-in-ukrainian-civil-war/
archive.is/kb7tI
youtu.be/OxSfnrh1l8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SNHQW5P3l4A
unz.com/akarlin/myth-of-moskvabad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice

>Little Russia

how cute

when will the offensive begin?

Fuck Ukraine and fuck oligarch lizard people

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay. May God protect them!

As soon as Syria is wrapped up. If we are lucky as soon as IS is defeated, if they decide to go for Idlib then summer of 2018

Another big win for White Nationalism.

fucking finally, the last war was kino as fuck with all the Footage.
shit was cash.

So what will they do with the western part of Jewkraine? Bring it back to Pooland or Hungary?

Fucking Russian scum. Kill all of them.

All of Ukraine is Russia.

This is Russias true face in Ukraine.

Russia is also giving armed training to Spanish, French and German ANTIFAs

Galicia is ours.

Gonna need more proofs Norway

They are showing ambition

They should implement a eugenics program. The state tells citizens how many children they can have, and make sure high iq people breed alot. If the gender balance us destroyed some men should get multiple wives.

conservative-headlines.com/2015/02/violent-marxist-antifa-gangs-allegedly-fighting-in-ukrainian-civil-war/

The Russians even have a Spanish nigger fighting with them against White Ukrainians.

Donlass was a lor dof law in the michael moorcock corum series

Well, "White Ukrainians" have Jews and (((CIA))) fighting on their side, so it evens out.
Either way, Ukraine will become Russia again, so accept it.

This is how their flag and herb should be looking.

The both hadn't be made by me but I found this combination

I don't think the literal nigger ANTIFA will allow it.

This.

Mam nadzieję że Lwów powróci do domu i że to będzie bez wojny.

>Sup Forums supporting fucking Russia and Putin over Ukraine

unbelievable

>herb
ti debil hahah?

>Galicia
only jews live there.

It's not your business.

They're bots. Ignore them.

ask yourself which is politically incorrect, then proceed to smack yourself for being an idiot and not doing that before posting.

It's because they are traitors to America, just like Trump.

Fuck off Pablo

I'm not pro-Putin. But I hate the actual pseudoukraine and want to see the fall of it.

Lwów is a polish city.

Will never be UN approved, and will never be seen as a legitimate country. Nice try.

Denmark* You dumb fuck

Russia is literally training and arming European ANTIFAs:

archive.is/kb7tI

Surely this will not backfire against pro-Russian White nationalists in Europe.

should we not be supportin svoboda?

Why not Ruthenia?

>Supporting a jewish goverment that helds power because a bigger jew (called soros) financed a revolution in order to fuck russia.
You must be stupid if you support ukraine.

Also
>Ukraine
No such thing.

>I don't think the literal nigger ANTIFA will allow it.
There are diffrent factions, why can some technocrats takeover?

sweet trigger discipline on those "soldiers"

>supporting imperialist commies who is arming other European leftists instead of Ukranian white nationalists

scum

So fuck UN and fuck you.

Listen to this, read English subtitles and realise what kind of scum you are supporting, cuck.

youtu.be/OxSfnrh1l8Y

they're in a warzone

This.

This Spanish guy gets it.

Europe is arming jihadists and communists than bringing them over as "refugees". So why the double standards here?

Europe isn't a country you mouthbreathing retard

You won't find many high IQ people in miner shithole Donetsk

How this is going to play out? Renaming, playing dumb won't change anything on the ground, soldiers are still there and they are fighting dialy, someone have to so something in the end.

You are scum, cuck. Ukrainian "white nationalist" support even isis.

Ukrainian "white nationalist" had transformed their country into african-tier economy and security.

Their "heroes" killed children and women.

So fuck off, go back to your farm, or fish, but please stop write here.

And listen to this:
youtu.be/OxSfnrh1l8Y

Fuck off legoman.

Ukraine isn't EU. Slavs are the only "whites" not taking in muslim cocks.

+15

>Hating the very existence of Ukraine because of war crimes done by Germans and Russian Jews

Absolutely retarded.

Leftist and commies are absolutely scum but you must be blind if you dont see how those white nationalist are just being used as userfull idiots by the jewish goverment and Soros.

Between Soros and Leftist I would chose none but if i had to chose... I would never be in the side of the scum in the earth that Soros is.

Also if those white nationalist where actually real white nationalist they would fight against soros and their shitty jewish gov.but they dont. Anyway you cant expect much of ukranians, their are bydlo after all.

I hate Ukraine, but i hate Russian commie scum more. Go fuck your third world whores you filthy communist.

Doesn't Donetsk and the East have all the industry of Ukraine?

What does kiev and West Ukraine actually produce?

Cpaзy бы нaпиcaл чтo являeшьcя pyccким зayкpaинцeм, мyдилo.

И я кcтaти нe зa Пyтинa и нe зa "pyccкий миp". Я зa Пoльшy и зa нopмaльнyю Poccию.

Why are Russian's so much poorer than the Irish?

Based. Ukraine isn't a real nation anyway. It's a meme, like Belgium.

Mostly slavshit diaspora

Okay tooth paste soros bot

That's true. Poles need to make a Molotov-Ribbentrop pact with Russia to split Ukraine.

>Doesn't Donetsk and the East have all the industry of Ukraine?
>What does kiev and West Ukraine actually produce?

Literally the opposite. Kiev is a very nice city for such a poor country.

>supporting Jewkraine
Good goyim.

shill

One thing I never understood about the whole Ukraine war. The US was supporting the Neo Nazi side of it. Russia was supporting the rebels. If the US is so pro diversity, why did they support the Nazi side?

Navalny bot

>dude let's trust russia this time

What possibly could go wrong?

Kill all the Novorossian scum. Even chidren. Slava Ukraina.

>based zionist white nationalist

theme music: youtube.com/watch?v=SNHQW5P3l4A

seriously though, this is equally terrifying, sad and absurd at the same time

>the majority of foreign volunteers serve in non-combat roles
Of course, nobody wants to put their life in the hands of a pussified western Antifag

Asking for sincerity and finding the truth in a board filled with shills from both sides. kek

you have to go back, marcin

My relatives are from Galicja... my family name (rare, less than 50 people) originated from Jodlowa and surrounding villages in Galicja.... and my middle name is strange.... B e niamin... is that a kike name or polish name?

>buying into the Jewgin meme
You know nobody in Russia has even heard of Dugin, right? That he is a nobody? He's only popular with the new right in the west.

We hard a hard history. Not all the russians even are slavs.

Ukrainian nation is real, but bandera scum can ruin it.

"""" Polacy """" stający na stronie banderowskiego ścierwa to prawdziwi podludzi.

Navalny isn't so much pro-Ukrainian. At least I hope.

*stojący

It's good to support nationalism in your enemy's sphere of influence. America supports nationalists and separatists all throughout Russia and surrounding states (same as Russia does in the west, like with Golden Dawn or whatever).

the only traitors to america is you leftist, commie piece of shit

Bandera is the hero of Ukraine. Eternal Russian is always the enemy.

>SESH

motherfuckers even in my vaporware rap

Yeah, that makes sense. That corrupt politician Yulia Tymoshenko was pretty hot for an old hag.

>8 posts by this ID
>all salty

Lmao dude you gotta get over yourself, Donetsk is an example of unintelligable Russian chimpout, your president disasterously handled international relations and lost both Ukraine as an ally and got chastised by the West, so your country cunningly supports this insurgency , and by support that means sending Russia's worst alcoholics / vatniks and chechens to chimp out in Donetsk. Kys famalam

Fuck off shill. Im sick of your crap. Im from Poltava oblast and I wish we were part of Russia. Im sick and tired of these CIA funded kikes destroying our monuments and renaming our streets.

I think his ideas can ruin our country. Because eurasian ideology means islamization. Of course it won't be arabian Islam, but neiher secular.

I would prefer polish side and Intermarium. To stay slav.

RIP Motorola - you died a man standing up to the Jew

You declare yourself a successor state and you take all the debts and responsibilities of the state you succeed.

Enjoy paying of the IMF and having your markets blocked and sanctions imposed when you try to wiggle out of it.
Assuming God have a sense of humour so he grants them what they want.

Ah yes, the patriotic diaspora.

The old Eastern bloc would probably be better off forming a trade coalition for leverage. Last best hope of the west and some of the best computer talent in the world is from there.

>All of western Europe is doing it
>But it doesn't apply to me because I am a COUNTRY and therefore only A PART OF EUROPE
What is it like living life as a retard?

Why dont you go back there russkie? Poltava battle was one of the darkest moments of history.

Ivan, russia is fucked anyway, russia does not have military potential against alliance, nor you have economical situation to push your interests. You are fucked. I agree that ukranians are scum and maidan was a pre-planned coup by few globalist jews to fuck russia over, but sad part is that most of you, russians, are bydlo, you are children of bolshevik degenerates, you are children of those who got mentaly crippled after big jew anti imperialist revolution, you are children of socialy engineered workers class with no ethics and no culture, and part of culture you had to rate highest was imperial russia, still you worship bolshevism and fucking whore - stalin. You are sad little proletariat bastards with no ambitions except money and "power", ironically you havent got either. Fuck you ivan.

I'm NOT pro-Novorossia. But I hate bandera's scum and I'm pro-polish. As you can see, I even speak it yet.

And you know.. I would prefer to live together with Poles in Moscow, not with muslim emmigrant workers as it's now.

America does the same things as Russia. Rules for radicals number who gives ashiz make your enemy live up to their own book of rules. OMG its cyclical

Yeah, he's an idiot. The problem is that Russia cannot afford to antagonize their Muslims because it would really fuck them over. They can only focus on trying to pacify them with moderate leaders.

What do you think of this: unz.com/akarlin/myth-of-moskvabad/

Is that article pretty accurate from your experience?

>neonazis join the ukrainian government side
>antifa joins the other side to kill nazis
>they kill each other on some field in ukraine and US and Russia fund both sides making money feeding the war machine which produce jobs and generate money which lands in pockets of rich jews

so means that that Antifa and neonazis (the retarded ones (not the good kind of nazi)) are converted into Moneytary funds?

I have a polish name and the sister of my grandfather married to a latvian man, what means that mine relatives are latvian.

Also I know how to change us,but It's a
very radical idea.

Maybe we have to convert into Belarussian and use latin alphabet

I will check it later, but there are a lot of muslims here now. It sounds crazy but the modern Moscow transformed me into Poleboo, because I just see no exit staying with classical russian idetity.

I even consider myself as a Pole for a few time, but no I'm not sure and don't find it important.

I'm pro-polish and pro-belarussian russian.

The west of ukraine is less degenerate and have higher lifespans, birth rates and lower death rates. think this is the main reason for the civil war as the easterners have lost control due to demography.

>Not all the russians even are slavs
if they are not slav or have slav blood they are not russian. Is not russian a ethnicity.

Modern Moscow is a really comfy and european-tier by the infrastructure, but there are a lot of non-russians here.

Even if we will forget that not all the russians are slav