HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its a shame dems are too fucking incompetent to blow them the fuck out next year, it would be so satisfying.

tbf he seems to be criticizing the republicans a lot

Constantly criticizing people and shifting the blame onto them is the best way to get those people on your side.

Did Obama take responsibility for anything negative while in office? The main narrative is that Republicans got in the way so its all their fault and no one elses ever.

Things are so simple in your head.
It must be nice living this way.

Obongo didn't have his own party working against him too.

... but both of these statements are true, you fucking kike.

we gotta vote the cuckservatives out.

largest noses first.

Vote democrat in 2018 so we can give Jamal a free home in a white neighborhood.

Fuck the cuckservative GOP and fuck Drumpf for not attacking them

>It's 23D chutes and ladders, someone like you wouldn't understand
Can't wait til you realize that this is not an argument.

both of those statements are true

Not even Sup Forums remembers how badly Joe Lieberman fucked Dems.

>Donald Tr*mp

too incompetent, and inflicted with a clear cut case hysteria
Dems being in the dominate power role is truly fucking terrifying

As he should. They have the chance to pretty much get everything that they wanted, but they're doing absolute fuck all about it. It's like they want to lose their seats.
God I wish another party that isnt red or blue would step up.

2018 Republican Primaries, get out the cuckservatives put in American lions that will work, election night 2018 hopefully retain all your eight seats and try to get 9 other seats.

He needs the voters on his side, not the elected officials themselves.

I think he meant that you are simple, not that the matter is complicated.
He's right you know.
Also
>unlike obama, he's taken over an entire political party
>he's made genuine, bloodlusty enemies out of the majority of his political detractors
>many lobbyists have a bone to pick with him, and control many republicans
>he lacks the votes despite a majority because he does not have a majority in terms of people following him, only in the republican/dem dickfest
It doesn't surprise me that you're only looking at the dickfest though, ya faggot.

I want Ryan and McConnell to crash and burn but maybe 45 should've had any involvement other than shilling a bill he knew jack shit about

>anything bad was a delayed reaction from Bush
>anything good was Obama's doing alone
>anything good during Trumps presidency is a delayed reaction from Obama
>anything bad is Trumps fault entirely

>A DOZEN GOLFING TRIPS
>doesn't even read his own bills
>Watches fox and friends get pissy and quotes them for a few hours on Twitter
Sure am tired of all this winning

>As he should. They have the chance to pretty much get everything that they wanted, but they're doing absolute fuck all about it. It's like they want to lose their seats.
Yeah. These people have their own masters. Both parties are very corrupt. Trump still has plenty of time though. He'll keep on trying to wrestle control over the party. Or try to gain some support from a few democrats. He was pretty much a democrat most of his life.
It's interesting how US presidents use their internal influence as leverage on local politicians. It's one of their few official powers.
>God I wish another party that isnt red or blue would step up.
Effectively impossible in a FPTP system.
Trump tried to run for the "Reform Party" before. It's what the republicans should become.

its still too bad the republicans AND democrats are useless, self interested Jew Niggers about healthcare.
Anyone with an iota of intellect understands that a single payer system is the most rational approach to healthcare.
Remember, before Nixon, it was illegal for health insurance companies to profit from people getting sick

Not like its Trumps problem that kikes own enough Republicans to block important things like getting rid of Obamacare. Only kike puppets would block that shit.

Damn! She really let herself go after the Deadpool movie!

>because he had control for two whole years

Hey, Rabbi

The assmad damage control I was waiting for has arrived.

Faggots.
Trump effectively took over the Republican party by showing them how to win. He just needs to consolifate the shift in power within (trumpist, religion right and libertarians vs crusty old neocons and plutocrat establishment)
Vote out the neocons and vote in the pro-trump come primary time. Watch the winning intensify.

>Trump effectively took over the Republican party by showing them how to win
No. He took over the party by being the most brazen, the most willing to say anything no matter how outlandish. The Republican voters eat this shit up like candy.

Take note; this tactic will be successful once every ~100 years or so, so this won't happen again for a while. It's a perfect storm, if you will.

>Trump just has to get off his ass
This is the bill he wanted and endorsed a billion times over. If he wanted a better bill, he could've asked for it.
He just doesnt care.

"Democrats try to flex their muscle, but find they have none"

He won because the middle class saw someone on their side, unlike your globalist overlords.

Explain exactly how a president can sign a bill that the senate won't pass.
Trump played it exactly right. Both the congress and senate flopped, now he can push his own version. It'll probably be public healthcare and blow a lot of minds.

The chair recognizes Senator Rock(R) from Michigan(R).

>saw someone on their side
>billionaire whose penthouse suite is floor to ceiling covered in gold is on the side of the farmers and coal miners
Haha oh wow.

Trump(R) is totally on our side. Just like the current Michigan(R) frontrunner Kid Rock(R)

>YFW there is no Dem landslide in 2018 and literally nothing changes, making us keep this shitty Congress until 2021 when they work successfully with the Dem president like usual

>billionaire whose penthouse suite is floor to ceiling covered in gold is on the side of the farmers and coal miners

>Being unable comprehend altruism.

>Did Obama take responsibility for anything negative while in office?

No. He genuinely believes that all his shortcomings as President were because of Republicans and his predecessor George Bush.

I'd probably believe the same thing too, if the media and everyone around me told me about how I'm doing such a great job for a nigger president.

There's literally more Republicans loyal to Obama than there is to Trump

>>Trump effectively took over the Republican party by showing them how to win
>No. He took over the party by being the most brazen, the most willing to say anything no matter how outlandish. The Republican voters eat this shit up like candy.
So.... You're agreeing with that other guy? You proved him right.

Guess we have to wait for Dems to lose some senate seats in 2018.

they are more loyal to political establishment. mcKain and Graham need to die out.