Reddit propaganda

Top post of Reddit right now, and of course they lock the thread before someone can call out that the guy who responded is more full of shit than the one they are shaming.

Why are these people so fucking stupid? Why are they so cucked? They are falling for obvious propaganda, and the mods fucking help them out.

I can't stand these people man.

Other urls found in this thread:

ch.ch/en/acquiring-firearm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shekler
Also fuck you for going to reddit like the fucking pleb you are

>Drew Shekler
>I'm Swiss

they arent wrong though

>Mountain jew
>Shekler

you can't make this shit up

>Shekler

>you cannot keep ammunition at home
I know for a fact that is a lie.
Swiss /k/ommandos are bros and told me so.

I'd estimate that less than 20% of redditors at this point are real people and not astroturf shills of some kind.

>99% white country
>Low crime

Who woulda thought?

Switzerland has more immigrants than Germany

>Switzerland
>Total population of 8 million in a small, extremely wealthy, homogeneous country
>Policies and ideas that work here will work in an enormous, mostly poor country of 310,000,000 people, with nearly half of those people being sub-90 IQ spics, or sub-80 IQ niggers

This comes back to the fact that if we subtract niggers and spics from American crime rates, their crime rate isn't even that high. Ain't it a doodle dang to the old membrane that nigger males, who are 6% of the population, commit 50% of the crime?

thats a good compilation of jews lying

Who cares about r*ddit?

It is, and the military isn't nearly as soft as he's making it out to be. That being said, no one gives a shit about guns around here, and you certainly do not see girls riding bikes with rifles on their backs.

It's not about the Quantity.
It's the quality.
Where are these migrants coming from?

A simple google search will result in the truth. It's not hard to get guns or ammo in Switzerland, assuming you aren't some criminal shitskin.

>if we subtract niggers and spics from American crime rates, their crime rate isn't even that high
This.
There is a strong correlation with something, and that something isn't firearms.

You give the average redditor too much credit.

>he thinks only nigger males commit crime
The female nigger commits more crimes than the male, they just get away with them because women are exempt from a majority of laws.

Why are you on Plebbit?

>>Shekler

>Top post of Reddit right now
who gives a shit, why dont you post about how you suck dicks instead?

You realize by and large they predominantly white males. They are so cucked they need to be indoctrinated. They are too stupid to think for themselves, so they need someone to think for them. We just need to change who that is.

All white immigrants though.

Jews being Jews like always.

I wrote out a whole post about this but Sup Forums thinks it's spam. Two things: anyone who says "who cares about reddit" is a shill, it's like the 5th most active site in the US. It's a problem that they're spreading this much propaganda. Secondly, if the average redditor knew how many posts were fucking political/corporate shill posts they'd flip. If a coordinated effort was made to push hailcorporate posts to the front page it would fuck the whole propaganda process up.

It is very troubling, and I agree with you on the point that that shithole has an immense impression on the normie mind. The site encourages them to think in their preferred pattern, and they have that god awful voting system to silence those who oppose it, or amplify those who spread their lies further

It need to become neutralised in some way

Albanians and a list of other off-colour undesirables are prohibited from owning guns.

Scroll to the bottom; ch.ch/en/acquiring-firearm/

>shekler