Joining a fraternity is one of the most redpilled thing you can do

Joining a fraternity is one of the most redpilled thing you can do

They are 95% conservative, 99% white,(we drop the n word casually) you get access to a large network of alumni when you graduate

There is no reason not too

Let's not forget they are a enemy of the left. An antifa stabbed a Greek earlier this year bcause he was in a frat

>conservative

uhh no. Drinking, sex outside marrige and dressing in shorts is not conservative.

Fraternities these days are a joke. They've been declawed. They're just a homosexual wet dream now nothing more

most frats/sororities inculcate degenerate habits

There was a frat with a ton of gays on my campus. There were also some cool ones tho.

>An antifa stabbed a Greek earlier this year bcause he was in a frat

No reason not to JOIN NOW!!

Um honey bunny, it's the current year.

/thread

They're degenerate. Fuck off kike.

I'm an honourary member of a Burschenshaft. It's a lot fucking cooler than your gay greek shit.

My fraternity was a lot of fun, no regrets

Hating on frats is retarded, just do your own thing if you don't like them

>n word
its nigger you fucking faggot

ITT: a bunch of people who never rushed/couldn't get a bid

The only thing more embarrassing than buying friends is buying DEGENERATE friends.

If you go to school in the south I recommend join the Kappa Alpha order

Tons of racist accusations, most chapters have a Confederate theme ball

Fraternies are full of a bunch of kike loving neo-cons that promote degeneracy. Binge drinking, multiple partners, drugs, etc. These assholes voted for Jeb. No thanks.

Hey new pledges! Your task today is to make sure this egg I'm giving you doesn't break... & you have to hold it in your asshole!
Good luck!

Most people's idea of a good time at college is to get drunk and try to hook up with pretty girls

Is this degenerate, yes

Is Sup Forums this paragon of virgin virtue...in its own mind.

A fraternity is basically pooling your resources with like minded people to live in a nice house and do things that you have in common with other people. After you graduate alumni brothers will try to help you out if they can. And even if you are in a different fraternity you will have something in common with another guy who went to one.

Some fraternities are terrible, some are awesome.

The point is you rush and find the frat that fits your personality and interests. If you enjoy camaraderie I would say go for it.

>we drop the n word casually
Wow truly woke

/thread

cuckservative breeding grounds

/thread

Shorts are nice though. Lets you get air on your taters. Feels good famalam.

if you are a college student, you aren't conservative

I was in one once. But they had a human sacrifice thing and I saw someone get stabbed in the stomach so I dropped out of the college and moved to a new state. The only upside was I got endless pussy and the girls don't remember it the next day so you can do a bunch of fetish shit with them.