I can't take this anymore

Today while i was with my gf walking down the street, some Syrian refugees came to me, pushed me in the street and shouted me in Arabic.

I couldn't understand what they said, so i got angry and punched on of them. Then, all 5 of these fucks attacked me and beat me in front of my gf. I lost a tooth and accidently bit my tongue hard.

This is the second time something like this happens to me. I'm fucking sick of it. It's enough. How can these motherfuckers beat me in my own country, in front of the women i love, and get away with it?

I'm gonna get a gun license next week, and i will carry it with me.

These fucks are polluting my country and beating me and my people. We have millions of them and they started to settle down and open shops. In 10 years, Turkey will be the new Syria.

You may call us roaches and shit, but you are forgetting something, if Turkey falls, whole Europe will be filled with millions of these.

Maybe Turkey is an European country after all.

And hey, at least they didn't rape your girlfriend.

You are all roaches what's the difference?

I will carry a gun because of this.

Show us the gap in your teeth as proof

So start fucking killing them. Nobody cares if they die.

>gf

>nice

>reddit

>spacing

>faggot

Bad shit. Get the gun, shoot the animals next time.

>Spacing

I am cringing at the thought of your autism.

coo blog post, i like these more than the recent turk garbage threads hers your (you) user

shitty situation user... but:
- never try to beat up members of a group with more than 3 people especially if they try to tease you
- even if you have gun... if there are more than 3 and they are right in front of you just fuck of the risk is much to high
- don't threaten people with knives if they are not more than 20 feet away if you havn't drawn your gun already
- use your anger to memorize their faces and pick them off once you are in a one on one situation

Carry a knife. Noone will miss those animals. And it's self-defence too.

>not sending your immigrants to suburbs with zero public transportation so the city remains mostly white
Reminder Toronto is 75% White, that's whiter than any major city in America, it's etobicoke and Scarborough that suck

Protect your woman Turk-bro, stay strong.

Are you going extinct even if there were no syrians? I had a look at the fertility rates and it seems Turkish areas 1.3 - 2, majority Kurdish areas >2, >3, even >4. Didn't find clear statistics though only maps.

Why are turks that live in Istanbul and Izmir whiter than the savages in Odrin? Genuine question.

Please protect Anzu

They kidnapped Hungarians and raped them
Anzu is actually ethnically Hungarian

The point is Odrin is on the Balkan peninsula

don't forget that turkey and large parts of syria were conquered by alexander... the roman empire was more mediteranian than european.

greeks and romans and others moved to turkey syria and other places they conquered...

also traps are gay

so where are you from hungary bro... there is a one in five chance you live in budapest.

Anzu isnt a trap you're a faggot for thinking every woman is a man, stop thinking about dicks
I wish we destroyed Bulgaria nothing good ever came from there
HES BULGARIAN FUCKING BELGIAN RETARD!

holy shit, didn't know that turkish betabois are bullied by arabs. I thought Turkey was like hardly nationalistic and militarized and shit. Where are the grey wolves? Where is the police?

I swear you're the same fuck that told me I'm hungarian like months ago, how you been?

What kind of hambeast is this?

Eliminate them by any means necessary

Wtf I like arabs now?!

It's the same exact argument niggers use about muh colonization.Bringing civilization to sandniggers brought them on par with actual city-states in terms of development.

karma..turks do exat same shit in germany

and i thought turks and arabs are bros.
at least in germany they're.

kanacke right?

i've got blonde hair and blue eyes.
what about u, gypsy?

nigga I got shooters in germany that finna pull up on ya front porch and shoot ya moms in the neck boy you better chill

Is your dad from Russia?

There is a simple solution to this, roachbro.
>Genocide
>Deny it
>??????
>Profit for everyone

You've done this once, you can do it again.

do it. what are self defense laws in turkey like?

SAGE

>350€/month salary
how can you even afford a internet connection?

no

i knew something was off with the order of the colors ;)
sorry... not the same idiot ;)
that wasn't an argument... most greeks left turkey... same way most turks left greece and its islands.

Oh yeah your grandpa is

what are the gunlaws in roachistan?

They don't have laws in the Middle East
There's been endless civil war and Islamic wars there

1000 euros a week on the regular, thank you. Sometimes I sign contracts worth upwards of 100.000. I'm not your average balkan peasant bro my family business is easily worth over 7 figures. Speaking of which my internet connection is actually really bad. Not as good as I want it to be

You sure seem to know a lot about Reddit autoformatting.

Who

Suddenly i t makes me realize that Greater Israel plan wouldn't bad for the region

true
yeah i forgot 'bout that, althought you have to see turkey a little different from the rest of the shitshow down there, there actually are a few decent human beeings.

but yeah i guess obtaining a gun there ain't hard, i still wonder how self-defence with an illegally owned firearm is handled down there.

>not having a hellhound waifu to protect you

You were asking for it.

Why did you fail to stop them user. Are you a manlet? No knife? I keep something handy always. Get fit, learn to fight. Time is of the essence. I fucking hate 90% of you roaches but you didn't deserve to get your ass handed to you by some skinny syrians.

Bragging about money is very low class
You could be a millionaire but you'd be no better than a homeless Anglo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Good Luck Mr Turk

Show bank statements, account number, sort codes & your mother's maiden name or you're a LARPing faggot.

Your government basically wants to overthrow a government in Syria that keeps that from happening

anzu is a girl

>all 5 of these fucks attacked me and beat me in front of my gf
How does it feel that this probably turned her on?
I wonder what she's thinking of...Being war booty perhaps?

I work for UK state services in a particular region.
I'm being deliberately vague for obvious reasons.
At the moment we don't see Syrians coming in.
99% of our intake is east African at the mo. The occasional Congolese, Algerian, but mainly Sudanese, somalian, Ethiopian.
Last week I actually got a referral for a Syrian. An actual Syrian. Had to double take.
Anyway, roachman isn't lying. Somehow the Arabs are being kept at bay for us and we have to give the Turks credit for this. The east Africans are dangerous and bad but the truly dangerous animals are Arab Muslims.
Like it or not, this 'migrant crisis' will require us to pull Turks into our sphere of influence/alliances. If they aren't with us then we're fucked, cos they'll be against us, and they control the lever that opens and closes the gate.

Turkey boy, you have to keep these animals out for your own sake, so do what you need to even if euros don't seen to realise how important it is.
Alternatively, open the floodgates and let them through because most the fat, worthless, lazy faggots in this country don't already understand that this is already a war and I don't think they'll realise us until the deluge truly hits.

>if Eastern roman empire falls, whole Europe will be filled with millions of these.
Fixed. And it did, now we have millions of turkroach on European ground.

Know you know why we think muslims are scum, lucky they didn't rape your gf, mehmet

If you pull a gun you will definitely have to use it... Waste no time to start shooting.

What's the overall opinion on """"""refugess"""""" in turkey?

Personally I like Turks. Believe me all of Europe knows your feels. Its the faggoty Jews you know Erdogan is Illuminati right?

stfu you aren't a seal faggot, you failed boy scouts archery badge

Dumb phoneposter

>The top visible-minority groups per Community Council (2006 Census) are as follows: Toronto & East York (643,015): White: 66.9%, Chinese: 10.2%, South Asian: 6.3%, Black: 5.6% North York (635,260): White: 52.3%, Chinese: 13.2%, South Asian: 9.1%, Black 6.7%, Filipino: 4.6%, West Asian: 3.6%, Korean: 3.0%
if we average the two you're sitting at 59.6% white, which is pretty average for a medium sized city in the states.

fuck can turkey ass blast the Jews?

You can carry guns in Turkey?

SORT

?
Even a /fit/ man who knows how to fight will have trouble in a fight if it's 1 on 5.
Guns are the answer.

Kill them all, it's what they will do to you like they did in Lebanon

AKP supporters love them, and they think that we must help them.

Fucking grey wolves are fake nationalist. They do nothing.

due to recent immigrations are numbers are lowering. only %65 of Turkey is Turkish origin right now.

The islamist goverment is protecting the Syrians. You can't shit to them.

Erdogan is full kiker.

Fuck Arabs! In comparison they make the Roaches here in Germanistan look like white people. Turkey without the pedophile death cult would basically be Spain or Italy.

Turkey withouth Islam is a Balkan country.

Yes we can. But it is very hard to obtain one with legal ways.

mayne you really make me feel. I hate turks in Germany because they are descendants of the lowest genetic stock you had and think that secular turks are nice people. I also have to put up with the invaders, even in my small village of 2000 people. Are yours mostly niggers as well?

Culturally perhaps but not in terms of power, influence and quality overall. You are more Spain in this regard.

>Erdogan is full kiker.
Is there anything you can do to try to get him out of office?

us NORMAL americans dont want syrians in our country cuz they will just keep blowing shit up.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!?

Yup, newfag confirmed, lurk more.

she post it on twitter
she is a whore now

1,000,000% false
This is toronto without the suburbs

That's what happens when your shitty president supports terrorism. KYS roachie

Poor Anzu don't call her a whore

This isnt R9K retard

she just wants everyone to see her as female, and give her a good hard dicking

what are you worried about both groups are muslims it not like theyre going to tear your mosques down or fundamentally replace your culture like you faggots are doing in germany

>now

Stays strong, roachman.
Im slowly starting to think roaches are white on the same level as fingols.

>Being this new
ISHYGDDT

i mean she doesnt try to hide it
like she use to

>turk

Stop spreading fitnah you "Turkish" Bastard

>T roach
This is their karma for letting so many rapefugee's into europe and siding with ISIS