Alright. which group is worse? Muslims, or Jews, and why?

alright. which group is worse? Muslims, or Jews, and why?

both

I know theyre both shit, but the point of this is to be a difficult choice.

both

Fuckin Deleet this

Fine. You win

Jews.

hello r/the_cuckald

Stop raping our women, and maybe I will.

We know you love muslims Sven

your women sleep with 1000 people between puberty and 50.

Muslims can't conquer the western block anymore because of the technological gap.

Jewish influence allowed their migration.

If I say jews 15 year olds from r/the_donald will call me a cuck and giggle

If I say muslims I will be denying who is the reason behind these "jokes" being started

*black women. Not white women raised by decent parents. And that doesn't excuse rape you jack ass

Jews for sure. Muslims are peaceful and hardworking people

Muslims = Jews = Christians

Jews. Always Jews.

Jews duh. Muzzys just got ptsd for being bombed for decades after becoming independent countries on bs political lines.

Id say white christians though. So much meddaling yet their autism cant see repercissions. Always pushing degenerate western values to the world

Muslims will kill you for no reason, so obviously Muslims.

aren't these fake though?

they all need to be fucking ovened, or at least removed from the premises.

When man is whiite
>false rape
>when its brown man
Turn into ragimg feminazi

Why not stop raping brown people overseas like in thailand you hypocrite. You literally started new races with rape best example latinos
Youre the genghis khan race an yoy complain

Forced removal is always a good option

Jews. If they didn't exist muslims would be back in sand caves.

Sweden aint that bad. Its amwrifats projectimg cuz they are toi cucked to deal with mexicans.
I spoke to a brit and hes racist. He doesnt rent to blacks n pakiatanis only europeans.
When he came here an usa. He said latinos are way worse then muslims back. Home

Was looking for an excuse to post that image more than anything, really. Don't know.

Is his name Paul? I think I know him. Good fella. Always buys the first round.

Jews. They subvert way to much like pussies while muslims, if they have a state will at least show you their true face and aggression, allowing for glorious honest combat.

So do kikes and christcucks. How do Rabbi's and Priest justify visiting convicted prisoners of their religion (the supposedly persecuted) since records began.

A Canadian talking shit.
You keep saying Sweden isn't that bad.
Just ignore the rape, no-go zones, and assault. You really are a fucking retard. Go to those muzzie areas and then tell me they're peaceful.

Muslim is gonna come to you on street, take a machete stab you and detonate explosive and kill u.

Jew on the other hand, will leach from through banks, tax, ((business)) for years, not only you but your kids and their kids aswell.
Jew will also make u hate Muslim so you forget that he exists in first place.

muslims want to destroy white race through conquest.
international jewry wants to destroy white race through scheming, manipulation and subversion.
which sounds worse to you?

They're both arabs they're the same thing

obviously the kikes, they'll kill us in the long run but the muzzies will be obliterated soon enough

Jews - muslims are just animals but the jews know what they're doing.

jews
kys

yes

had a rat face vampire tell me the liberty was because we were spying and feeding info to the arabs to keep oil prices low and we were the traitors; what a load of horseshit. it the jews and the zionists are the worst of them

jews make better music than muslims.

Hilarious