SJW proof - Traps arent gay

>Any sexual relationship consisting entirely of cis people excludes trans, nonbinary and genderfluid identies.
>Therefore cis gays and cis lesbians are not part of the queer identity.
>Since traps are queer, and gays are not,
>.....
>Traps are not gay
>QED

Prove me wrong /po/ (protip: you can't)

refuted

>"it's not gay because he has a dress on"
Are you alright? Do you have brain damage?

We talking about Trap chicks or Traps with dicks? There's something inherently gay about two dicks dicking around. Would assume a female may have the same opinions when dude drops his pants and there ain't one..

Sandy hook never happened

A trap is male. Being attracted to a trap in clothing without the penis showing (as long as they look feminine) is not gay. Having sex with a trap is gay. Being attracted to a trap with the penis visible is gay.

sauce

Googled for 'cute trap'
>only have gay pr0n saved

Man has penis
Woman has vagina
Man and woman can naturally make babies.
Anyone that questions those facts should be placed in a mental institution.

Swede man with a head of a woman. Killed himself for being bullied.

>Commie
>A fag

Oh wow
Also, the reason you like traps is their dick. If ""she"" didn't have a dick, you woulnd't love ""her""
Also, the faggot you posted killed himself.

>flag
I rest my case

These facts are entirely correct, and are not questioned in this proof

BULLSHIT SLIDE THREAD

It's ded. Like 50% of them end up by Anhero.
> Not a mental illnesses

same sex= gay

mental ill retard claiming to be a women≠women

hence to conclusion is gay.

Two cis male guys having sex is the most basic definition of 'gay' (pic related)
These men would not be attracted to a male passing as an attractive female, which is the most basic definition of a 'trap'
Traps are certainly queer, but they are not gay.

I'm going to make this simple.
>More then one penis in the room = gay. Even if it's been jury rigged into an axe wound, even if the owner of the penis likes to play dress up and call him self a girl, even if your banging a real woman while her husband watches, MORE THEN ONE PENIS IN THE ROOM = GAY!

Sorry but they are.
If you still like them probably you should question your sexual orientation.
Nobody blames you for being gay but, at least, be honest with yourself.

Wut if her husband had his penor removed but was born with one?

Gay dude here. Traps are gay. Stop being a faggot.

I hate when the 'LGBTQWERTYUIOP' faggots say 'queer'

Being a trap isn't the same as being a tranny. A trap is essentially more convincing crossdressing, so much so you look like a girl, hence the name.

However, despite the name a trap is no longer initially unexposed, you know they are a trap, and they usually refer to themselves as such

Some traps are trannies.

Traps ARE gay because you are fapping to someone that you know is a dude.

this

Not a slide (pic somewhat related)
Definitions of sexuality that exclude trans etc. are a current and vitriolic topic within liberal/SJW political ideology.
Cis-only lesbians are already completely excluded from LGBT spaces and denouced as TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists)
Huge planks of what was previously cental to feminist ideology has been junked and replaced by the SJW trans cult
>Many on Sup Forums wont have seen much if any of this, because faggotry
>This is very political and relevant to Sup Forums

>Prove me wrong