Was monitoring my web traffic. Discovered I'm being monitored by The Podesta Group

Am I dead?

What tipped you off?

> we need to be better in future

yep

I can see ip addresses that retrieve on my site. Five searches logged from the site of the digital director at the Podesta group in the last month. What do?

If this is true you should post your name and all the relevant details here, right now.

Why?

what is your website?

What webserver are you running, so we know you're not 100% full of shit.

Strike first strike fast if you look around enough gas stations you can find Skippy. Take a 5 year old girl with you to seduce him. Tell him you have more chained up in your basement waiting for him. When he agrees to come back to your place you drive him out to the middle of nowhere and put him down old yeller style. Even if they catch you you can die a martyr for ridding the world of Skippy.

Dem butt rapers gonna get cha

You're probably better off not revealing your identity here, but it's not a bad idea to let some one you trust know what's going on incase you get Seth Rich'd

Oh now that I actually gave you some what decent advice give us more details, or you're a larping faggot.

What kind of website do you run? Why would the Podesta group go there? Why would they have any interest in you whatsoever. Have you harmed them in a way it's likely they will retaliate?

Yeah. Problem is I have a family (wife kids, mom dad sisters). Should I fake my own death to save them?

depends on what your site is about

is it "racist"?

It's actually fucking rediculous. I'm a author and I write about Russian literature--I have a website to advertise my work. I write a lot in subtle code to gently redpill people, and I recommend books (by way of my fiction and reviews) that are completely and unabashedly redpilled on the JQ.

Nah do it for real, since you're a LARPing piece of shit.

>rediculous
>I'm a author

You think Sup Forums can save you?

Fuck of starniggers. I'm specifically not asking you.

top kek

Russian shill detected

Hey pray to your green idol...A get won't save you either. You don't understand the real power of the occult...you don't understand Moloch.

You're only asking people who fall for the ruse that you're an "author", got it.

You're dead buddy. Sorry. Just warrn people that if you die in the next months to get a full autopsy and warn them who's behind it. Not much else to do. Pray?

Shit. I've been thinking of running off anyway.

are you Anon5?

Hey people run away all the time...a lot of missing people never surface again.

Oddly enough I was doing reading into Tony Podesta yesterday.

Guy's connected to a lot of groups in Washington.

That's the whole idea...isn't it?

Exactly. It will be like you never existed.

>"I'm a author"
>a author

I seriously cant tell if you're joking

>inb4 OP commits suicide with 9 bullets to the back of the head after jumping off of a 10 story building
could happen to anybody...

Do you work for Putin?

DO YOU CONFESS?

10/10 would fuck nancy

That's what happens when you run a website talking about pizzagate on it

Contact Alex Jones and have Infowars reporting on you if you die.

Is that Witchfinder General?
Great film.

fuck off larper

fucking sage

John Podesta here.

If you tell anyone about our operation and leak any information about where we're hiding the acid bath human remains, we're gonna turn your kids into our next auction highlight. You hear me, kid?