I posted here a few months ago warning you all that there would be a land war between india and a chinese/pakistani...

I posted here a few months ago warning you all that there would be a land war between india and a chinese/pakistani alliance.

China has invested in a multibillion dollar train line connecting china and pakistan, proclaiming its purpose to be that of trade, however this train line exists to help the Chinese bolster Pakistani supplies along the pakistani-indian border.

NATO will be using Afghanistan as an area to train insurgents to fight against pakistan and China, NATO troops MAY or MAY NOT be involved in the fighting with either of those countries.

It is very likely that Iran will begin fighting in Afghanistan in order to assist Pakistan.

This is an area of high tension. The outcomes in this area will effect the middle east and south china sea tensions, which will all together be effecting relations between China, America and Russia, what we are looking at may very well lead to another world war, I can't over state how tense this situation is. I work inside the Australian government in a position that puts me very close to political leaders in China.

Things are not looking good right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulbhushan_Jadhav
m.timesofindia.com/india/Muslims-dalits-and-tribals-make-up-53-of-all-prisoners-in-India/articleshow/45253329.cms
gwadarnews.com/2017/04/06/60-percent-construction-work-of-gwadar-free-zone-completed/
thesaker.is/the-ultimate-21st-century-choice-obor-or-war/}
thesaker.is/the-ultimate-21st-century-choice-obor-or-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=38mQstVMeLk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>australia

Hard time getting the board to care before it happens. Unless you get some sick digits.
Until there is livestreams and gore nobody here will care.

Promise you Im not a shit posting Emu today.

>NATO will be using Afghanistan as an area to train insurgents
No way this will back fire.

India and USA have a base sharing agreement which might come into play if China gets involved

Fuck off dude. We're training soldiers in Somalia, Syria Afghanistan and Libya atm.
Plz explain how that could possibly backfire?!

because things like these are posted constantly and slide inbetween the shill and bait threads

What's the story behind this corridor connecting Afghanistan with China?

The board should care.

What we are seeing are the pieces being set in place for what could potentially blow up into another world war.

This time it really is serious considering the tensions surrounding china in Asia, tensions involving Russia and basically everyone (including tensions with the chinese), tensions in africa and tensions in the middle east.

The west and east are setting preparing preeminently for something to happen. Up until now theres been a lot of saber rattling and very little action but everyone had begun moving troops now which is beginning to make this look serious.

Al-Qaeda, the taliban, Al-nusra...?
Who do you think trained and armed them?
Do you live under a rock?

We are ready to win

as long as it's just darkies and jews dying, nobody cares.

Ah yes if it wasn't for the bad western Muslims are not prone to terrorism

Ah yes, we all know how much jews there are in the chinese army.

It's basically the back door to China.

In this region it is one of the single most important strategic points that NATO has up its sleeve and china have already begun fortifying this border.

Afghanistan will allow NATO or NATO trained troops to fight both in china and on Pakistan at the same time, however this wont come without attacks from iran, saudi arabia will be used to keep iran in check and to blockade both Iran and Pakistans ports blockaded.

America are already doubling down on their economic war in Iran, just today announcing further sanctions on them.

Yeah it's not like Wahhabis were brought into power by the British and are kept in power by the US.

This fucking this.

Things aren't looking good here I have already saw multiple fighter jets flying over since evening and everyone here is worried about MUH NIGGER DICK IN WHITE WYMN.

Australia user,since you are in a govt can you tell,who will side with India in the upcoming conflict?Will there be any direct intervention? That's why we have Malabar drills? Because I don't see anything going back to normal,I mean one has to escalate to preserve its pride and we know how megalomaniac China is and India simply can't give up that region.

And are Rothschild behind this upcoming war?

Obviously wahabism isn't practiced by Muslims and it not like any form of Islam apart from wahabism is non existent you people are officially the sword of the kikes and like niggers blame all your problems on foreigners

>Things aren't looking good here
Where is here, user?

India

when the fuck have we blamed foreigners for our problems?

You blame us every time there is a terrorist attack on your soil and you allow LeT commanders to go live on National TV.

Poo in loo Pajeet

WWIII COME ON JUST END THE SUFFERING ALREADY

>brought into power by the British and are kept in power by the US.

Kick them out then you stupid subhuman.

good, i hope the poo gets removed

>Obviously wahabism isn't practiced by Muslims
>train bad guys
>put bad guys in to power
>bad guys ends up doing bad things

wtf islam

NATO will back India, a lot of countries will come to your aid, I'm certain ANZAC will but I'm not sure if it will be in the form of troops or merely economic assistance.

I'm not sure about direct intervention yet because the tensions may cool off depending on how diplomatic relations continue, however considering the economic state of the world China may have no choice to push ahead with their plans as they are desperately in need of resources to continue supporting themselves.

This billion dollar train project is partly to help stimulate their economy out of desperation but it also has a lot of military application.

I think its worth mention that Russia may go either way with helping china or hurting them. It's my belief that the will help china under the condition of being apple to take some of the north east regions in china, what is historically known as Manchuria to serve as a buffer zone between china and russia, Russia has already move many troops to the border.

Obviously Japan and Korea will side with the USA and by extension will be an ally to india, the reason the north korean tensions are so important is that it serves as the buffer between korea, japan and china, china know this and this is one of the reasons they have done little to deescalate the situation in the region.

>You blame us every time there is a terrorist attack
Yeah its not like we actually has proof of you doing that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulbhushan_Jadhav

>you allow LeT commanders to go live on National TV
When did that happen?

OBOR. One Belt One Road. Now belt and Road initiative

Reuters: WORLD NEWS | Tue Apr 18, 2017 | 6:16am EDT
China to gather friends for biggest summit of year on New Silk Road

China will gather its friends and allies together for its biggest diplomatic event of the year in May, a summit on its New Silk Road plan, with most Asian leaders due to attend but only one from a G7 nation, the Italian prime minister.
*** pop quiz! here people - which G7 member spoke out strongly AGAINST further sanctions on Russia just last week? Correct! Italy, at the G7 meeting in, Italy!

........ So who is lining up at this massive global trade and investment buffet, dinner plate in hand, ready to feast???? .....:

Foreign Minister Wang Yi announced a list of those attending the conference, including some of China's most reliable allies - Russian President Vladimir Putin, Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen.

Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi, Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak and Indonesian President Joko Widodo are coming too, all generally good partners of China.

"One Belt, One Road is to date the most important public good China has given to the world, first proposed by China but for all countries to enjoy," Wang said.

"The culture and historical genes of One Belt, One Road come from the old Silk Road, so it takes Eurasia as its main region," he said, adding that representatives of 110 countries would attend.

so when we should expect everything to erupt? how much time do we have?

Oh boy if only we had though of that. Why do you think OBL attacked you?

>Kick them out
Why do you think all these US troops are stationed in the KSA? for the weather?

>It's basically the back door to China.
Lot lot more to than that.
See my post on belt and Road Initiative

Don't pretend like it's all the west's fault, Muslims have been monsters long before USA was even a country. Read a history book and nearly all of the most evil rulers of India have been Muslim. Take a look at how much crime Muslims commit in this country

m.timesofindia.com/india/Muslims-dalits-and-tribals-make-up-53-of-all-prisoners-in-India/articleshow/45253329.cms

Your people are pure cancer, and its been that way long before "wahabbism" which lets be honest is just proper Islam, the Saudis spent a shit ton of money to make sure their brand of Islam was the purest and the result is that brain parasite you call "wahabbism". This is exactly how your child fucker prophet Mohammed wanted things.

Nothing will happen you retard. Sikkim is a Christian shit hole full of half chinks and no one cares for it. Bhutan has a treaty with us but it won't escalate into military conflict simply because the chink economy as well as ours couldn't handle a full on war. Not to mention the fact India is a major trade partner with china. We could literally choke them by banning trade for a few weeks. Every single phone in the country and computer is made by china, or at least made before assembly.

This is a unnecessary thread and your wrong, practically nothing is going to come of this except Pakistan feeling happy with chinas display of power and handing over more land to the chinks like the inbred retards they are. Kys

>radicalization has nothing to do with terrorism in Pakistan
>spending education budget on madarsas has nothing to do with terrorism in Pakistan
>open support of terrorists organizations by Pakistani people and army has nothing to do with terrorism with Pakistan
It's God damn Indias fault

It's what most people here want. So bring it.
Give us something better. Cause everyone is aware and just patiently waiting.

nice burn, paki!

OBOR: It's all just talk and grandiose plans, right?

April 2017: gwadarnews.com/2017/04/06/60-percent-construction-work-of-gwadar-free-zone-completed/

60 PERCENT construction work of GWADAR FREE ZONE completed.

The free zone is spread over 923 hectares of land and will be developed in four phases.

The Zone has specially been designed to take advantage of Balochistan’s rich fishery and mineral resources by developing relevant industries for overseas market and light industry for domestic consumption.

Chinese and Pakistani engineers are working round the clock to open the free zone for operation as early as possible....

......the free zone is a key step towards developing Gwadar Port into an important regional hub that will benefit not only south Asia, but also Central Asian and Middle East countries.

>China and India go to war
>Nuclear weapons are exchanged
>Shit from the designated shitting streets is flung up into the upper atmosphere
>Pooculear winter destroys human civilization

>ITT larping or overreacting juinor employee just hired out of college

>kulpooshan
Even the neutral ICJ btfo of your death sentence as wrong and based on inconclusive evidence.

>spending education budget on madarsas has nothing to do with terrorism in Pakistan
Oh for fuck sacks, who told you this?
Were do you get this info from?
Why do all indians on Sup Forums and reddit have the exact same talking points?
Do they teach this bullshit in schools?
This is what happens when a country's media is a circlejerk. People are miss informed.

Oh is the case over yet? Is he free?

>China started 2 wars on India and annexed some shit
>everone's silent
>China keep cucking his lil neighbours and even Russia in 2000-s
>still silence

>Russia takes Crimea
>REEEEEE

ok wake me up when it happens

You need to look into your education spending lad, Pakistan has the lowest education budget comparatively in all of sea and madarsas come under that program, yes you heard it right madarsas come under Pakistans formal education system
Should I Redpill you about Pakistani rape laws and such?

Of course he would never be free and your military kangaroo court will ensure that.

The ultimate 21st century choice; OBOR or war _ or maybe both?
September 01, 2016
by Pepe Escobar for Sputnik News
Read it @ {thesaker.is/the-ultimate-21st-century-choice-obor-or-war/}

China has proposed One Belt One Road (OBOR); a pan-Eurasian connectivity spectacular designed to configure a hypermarket at least 10 times the size of the US market within the next two decades.

Shuttling between the West and Asia, one can glimpse. ....... the graphic contrast between paralysis and paranoia {US-UK} and an immensely ambitious
$1.4 trillion project potentially touching 64 nations, ... 4.4 billion people and around 40 per cent of the global economy which will, among other features, create new “innovative, invigorated, interconnected and inclusive” trade horizons and arguably install a post-geopolitics win-win era.

An array of financial mechanisms is already in place. The AIIB (which will fund way beyond the initial commitment of $100 billion); the Silk Road Fund ($40 billion already committed); the BRICS’s New Development Bank (NDB), initially committing $100 billion; plus assorted players such as the China Development Bank and the Hong Kong-based China Merchants Holdings International.

Chinese state companies and funds are relentlessly buying up ports and tech companies in Western Europe – from Greece to the UK.

Cargo trains are now plying the route from Zhejiang to Tehran in 14 days, through Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan; soon this will be all part of a trans-Eurasia high-speed rail network, including a high-speed Transiberian.

The $46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) has the potential to unblock vast swathes of South Asia, with Gwadar, operated by China Overseas Port Holdings, slated to become a key naval hub of the New Silk Roads.

Deep-sea ports will be built in Kyaukphyu in Myanmar, Sonadia island in Bangladesh, Hambantota in Sri Lanka. Add to them the China-Belarus Industrial Park and 33 deals in Kazakhstan......

1/2

Has ICJ said that he is innocent?

Bitch I've read your koran, don't fucking lie the thing is filled with calls to murder the kaffir and the shirk. Your prophet has called for our deaths plenty of times, we know what you teach your kids in the mudrasas. And your were supposed to be a hindu, now you worship a made religion from some desert shit hole.

2/2

Deep-sea ports will be built in Kyaukphyu in Myanmar, Sonadia island in Bangladesh, Hambantota in Sri Lanka. Add to them the China-Belarus Industrial Park and 33 deals in Kazakhstan covering everything from mining and engineering to oil and gas.

Back in February, PwC was already detailing $250 billion in OBOR projects that had (already) been built, recently started or agreed on and signed.

An array of Silk Road projects now crisscross Eurasia, progressively networking east-west and north-south corridors through many an economic zone; an expanding connectivity and infrastructure development frenzy involving Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Southeast and Central Asia. Connectivity, now more than geography, is destiny.

It’s not by accident that a lot of the action happens in member-states or observers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). The New Silk Roads are about to be totally intertwined with the reprogramming of the SCO as a security-economic cooperation umbrella.

In parallel Russia, with the progressive coordination of the Eurasia Economic Union (EEU) with the New Silk Roads, projects the Russia-China strategic partnership much further than just New Silk Road connectivity to Europe.

Read the whole article :
thesaker.is/the-ultimate-21st-century-choice-obor-or-war/

The US might be offering axes and beads to trade, but neither Russia or China is going to let go their grasp on this once in a millennium opportunity.

Technically yes. You might have heard of the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Well wopty fuckin do... I wasn't aware of the fact that there are scholars on this board.

>You might have heard of the concept of innocent until proven guilty.
That argument is so fucking stupid that I'm now going to stop talking to you.

Why would NATO want to get involved?

I don't see much gain for Russia, either. Even less than NATO.

If china's so desperate for resources, why don't they take them from north korea instead?

Hurry the fuck up and kill each other already

You might be confusing us with US soldiers?

it's so rare to see a pro-Russia ukrainian, or do you need to go back, Ivan?

>Australia user,since you are in a govt can you tell,who will side with India in the upcoming conflict?

Nobody, the idea is that India and China go to war with each other and weaken each other. That way the West gets rid of China without losing a single soldier.

you forgot NK

a few months I think, chinese state media is hyping for a war and I believe the same goes for Indian """independent""" media

>china starts a war by trying to push India around
>learning from the lessons of WWI/II European nations want nothing to do with it
>inevitable nuclear exchange
>smaller nations who've been pushed around turn on a weakened china
>china effectively suicides it's economy and ability to project power
>Taiwan is now china
>chink cancer effectively scrubbed from geopolitics

I'm at half mast just thinking about it

indias media is biased as fuck

The silk road won't be that impactful in reagards to trade. Shipping is much cheaper than moving goods by rail (and that doesn't take into account the cost of the railnetwork itself).

China is acting very aggressively right now. If there will be any big developments then they would need to happen withing 10 years otherwise China's aging population will result in them not having enough manpower to fight a war, keep their economy going and take care of all the elderly in China once the conflict with India starts.

I'm actually going to Afghanistan and Pakistan next year with my Pakistani girlfriend.

Should I reconsider now?

ye all think china isnt prepared for war lol they could easily remove the one child policy and there would be a population explosion

>Things are not looking good right now.
If everything you wrote is correct, and we indeed are very close to WW3 then things are actually looking beyond brilliant.

I would skip out on Afghanistan. Pakistan should be okay though, not likely anything big will happen during the next 4-5 years.

Why not Afghanistan? Not like we are planning on going to Kandahar. More so Kabul and areas northeast of Kabul like the Wakhan Corridor etc.

Leave plenty of money in your bank account for your family to ransom you with.

>ye all think china isnt prepared for war

They aren't. Their soldiers aren't well trained, their equipment constantly needs retro fitting, their population is very untrained and overweight which causes the recruits they gather to be of a low quality.

China also hasn't mobilized it's troops around the Indian border so that means that any actual military operation can happen earliest 6 months from now.

>lol they could easily remove the one child policy and there would be a population explosion

They already did remove it, they have a 2 child policy now and their birth rate didn't increase. Another problem is that every new baby they get still needs 15-20 years before they're of an age where they can serve in the military.

That's a meme. My girlfriend and I won't get kidnapped trust me pal. Plus she speaks their language.

>the chinese army.
Not even their mothers care about them lol

proof of mass troop movements on all sides?

Subhumans killing each other. Great.

They aren't subhumans though.

India, Pakistan and China have contributed more to humanity than Poland.

so you didn't forget NK lol
>It's my belief that the will help china under the condition of being apple to take some of the north east regions in china
they* able*, and why is that? NATO has been pushing both China and Russia to an alliance with their military bases in Eurasia, it doesn't sound reasonable to me that China and Russia would turn on each other when there are a greater enemy out there. Both chinese and russian troops are put in that area to prevent the escalation of NK issue IIRC

It has already been removed 2 years ago

>have contributed more to humanity than Poland.

That's an unfair comparison, all Poland has ever done is being invaded.

Precisely.

>I think its worth mention that Russia may go either way with helping china or hurting them. It's my belief that the will help china under the condition of being apple to take some of the north east regions in china, what is historically known as Manchuria to serve as a buffer zone between china and russia, Russia has already move many troops to the border.

The fuck are you on? Russia can't afford to just let China take over India

>China is desperate for ressources

Why? Can't they just trade for them? What valuable ressources could India possibly have for them to justify a war against a country of 1.5billion people?

>That's an unfair comparison, all Poland has ever done is being invaded.
Yes, that's why it's unfair comparison. Not that one small country is compared with whole civilizations with billions of people.

Chill pajeet the war ain't start yet just give it a few years and you can vent your anger in a pow camp after pakis and chinks end you

>pakis
>winning a war
they tried numerous times and failed every single time

I said pakis AND chinks

>Their soldiers aren't well trained
well they are getting warmed up rn
youtube.com/watch?v=38mQstVMeLk

>Not to mention the fact India is a major trade partner with china. We could literally choke them by banning trade for a few weeks
this is just plain wrong, trading with India makes up to less than 1% of China's GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China

>Things are not looking good right now

Things are looking great if a bunch of poo's get nuked all the way back to their bovine gods. Only thing better would be taking a bunch of sand shits with them.

That country is so fucked up you have "people" raping and killing women for the lulz. Your people literally shit in the streets. They contribute nothing to the arts unless you count the memes we get from bashing the poos

why would you blueball yourself over the possibility of shitskins fighting? they always fight each other and yes you are right we don't fucking care about it this is a natsoc board fuck off nigger

>That country is so fucked up you have "people" raping and killing women for the lulz.
Says the man coming from the country where black people are being killed in the street daily by the police supposed to protect them.

>Nigger robs a store
>Nigger throws punches
>Nigger charges cop
>Nigger reaches for a gun
>Gets shot

What else do you expect? We don't even cover the stories where that nation of Islam Nigger went on a cop killing spree. Cops get paid less than teachers but I guess we should just ask them to prepare to die?

The green text by the way describes probably hundreds of recent issues.

Nice try. 3/10 troll I responded

Oh shut you Canadian cuck, you don't know shit about those cases, before you talk about the U.S., you should stop all those shitskins from taking more of your land.

Dumme svenskefaen.

POO

HE POO ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD