Anyone with a similar experience help me out?

Anyone with a similar experience help me out?

inb4 pay or not pay

>19
>attempt to steal item worth 35$ at Khols in California
>caught by security cams and greeted outside by staff
>Police arrive and I receive a ticket with a court date
>unfortunately court date conflicts with the date I wast to move to Idaho
>Khols employees give me paper regarding a civil demand of $350
> Skip ahead a couple months
>receiving and ignoring civil demand letters that were sent to my mail (they also spelled my last name wrong)
> get a letter stating that my case was moved to a debt collection agency
>ignore it for the time being
>Finally leave to Idaho
>Receive a letter from lawyer's office
> says my file was forwarded to a Khol's Lawyer, giving me 21 days to pay the demand, then states i can consent my liability in court

I've heard that most civil demand cases arent ever settled and at the moment i'm still looking for a job and wont be able together 350 in 21 days.
Should I pay it off? What would most likely happen if I dont?

if it's civil court don't worry. there is no debtors jail. not yet at least

Pay.

As in you should have paid $35 for the item instead of stealing.

Degen

Well the court date and the civil dema d are two seperate things.

Ask your anttifa friends

Shouldn't you be more worried about the criminal court case? As far as what you are so concerned about don't pay. Worst case scenario is your credit takes a small hit. That theft charge is your real issue. Nobody wants to hire a convicted their and that shit will follow you around.

Thief*
Sorry phone posting now

Pay the damn fine and penalties, idiot.

No sympathy. Play a nigger game, get a nigger reward.

More civilized times would have seen them take you out back and chop your hand off.

>nigger problems

Make an arrangement with the debit collection agency to pay it off

Not only do you have a record,you probably have a warrant issued for not going to court for FTA. Thats the worst of this situation. Call collection agency....and TALK THEM DOWN ON THE PRICE..pay your share. Get lawyer and have shit expunged.

Now go neck yourself for being a nigger

>Stealing
Fucking degenerate

> stealing something worth $35

>anyone with a similar experience help me out?

Don't insult us like that.

numbers say you are fucked.

Are you black?

>I've heard that most civil demand cases arent ever settled and at the moment i'm still looking for a job and wont be able together 350 in 21 days.
>Should I pay it off? What would most likely happen if I dont?

Yes, you need to pay it off. You will likely be arrested on larceny charges if you don't because Kohls can still press charges. They're trying to give you a break by just paying them back instead of jail/probation. Don't fuck up

Well, Satan, here's what you do.

You pay for it, because you're a fucking retard for stealing in the first place.

Kohls can still press charges for up to 3 years after the crime. Don't piss them off, dude.

Pay. straighten the fuck up. Stealing... what the hell are you? Nigger, redeem yourself. Jesus christ. If you're white, you've gained melanin now. Don't pay back and repeat in idaho and you'll get to enjoy free education for being melanin disabled.

you should have just left, dumbass.
you'd been long gone before police showed up
>intimidated by rent a cops

Collections is a joke. You received a letter from a notary public on behalf of a lawyer. Chasing you isn't worth the value of the debt. You will be harassed. That is as far as it will ever go.

It does affect your credit.

And no. I've stolen once. as a kid. and I beat myself up for doing it. And it was a toy car worth little that wasn't in it's box. Your regret seems to come from having to pay, not from actually stealing. Fucking neck yourself or grow up. I wasn't even 10 as I recall and i regretted it. You're an adult yes? And you don't? Christ.

Idaho user reporting in, keep your fucking degenerate ass out of my state you Califaggot

>It does affect your credit.

You probably don't need to pay $350 though. You can probably settle this for around $60 if it's been in collection this long. Just tell them that you only have $60, and ask if that's enough to call it even.

>stealing $35 item
>California
t.nigger

don't pay. don't respond. throw away future letters without opening them.

also, getting legal advice on Sup Forums may be hazardous to your health

the problem isn't paying, if id the money id pay, at the moment im given 21 days to pay, I can make 350 but not within 21 days, because I've just arrived here and still looking for jobs. So im more wondering what would happen if I wouldnt pay it within 21 days but could pay it a while later.