Based on my PoliticalCompass results, how would Sup Forums define my political ideology?

Based on my PoliticalCompass results, how would Sup Forums define my political ideology?

Don't say anything mean, my feelings get really hurt really easy.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Basically you're afraid of politics and want the government to help everyone

My feelings get hurt really easily

Time to die commei

I respectfully disagree with that statement. I'm unafraid of politics, and believe that welfare, while beneficial can be abused.

EBIN WEED MEME XDDD DUUDE XDDDDDD

I want to punch you in the throat.

I've done nothing to you. Don't tread on me.

bait

This is legitimately what I got. The last sentance is bait, but I thought it was obvious that it was a self-aware kind of joke.

You want some free time and some free stuff you take from granted.

Sup Forumsacks really do all think the same, don't they?

Shut up you silly leaf, or should I say "Pepe"....pic related

faggot

hick

>based on my PoliticalCompass results
>how would Sup Forums define my ideology

You know, a little graph doesn't have to define what you believe in.
That's a very Keynesian way to look at ideology.

I guess what I'm trying to say is,
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Here's the thing, faggot, you can't insult us. When you call us backward, racist, miserly, heartless, whatever, you don't insult us. Because we are all those things. We think you shoving your smegma-coated micropenis up another "man's" shit-filled anus is degenerate and is grounds for you getting burned alive on a stack of tires. We think you sucking down huge clouds of ash from a burning plant is indicative of your pathetic, feeble will and body and your constant dependence on the recreation industry, whose kike masters are busily vaccuming out your wallet. Your obsession with providing welfare to filthy third world terrorists is cuckoldry at best and crimes against humanity at worst, all to satisfy your latent urge to be dominated by men with actual masculinity, not like your gaping, lubricated asshole of a prime minister.

When you call me a hick, I laugh. When I call you a faggot, you get offended, because I'm the one speaking truth to power, and it hurts you.

you're probably a centrist who believes in a ethnic state with welfare enough to help people, but not just give money away. you're probly fine more or less, however that test is heavily leftist biased and puts everyone lefter than they are. honestly, if you managed to score in the top right corner, that would be more of a reason to worry than this.

Social Liberal or a "Modern Liberal"

Low quality bait, but still got results.

>leaf fag
>dude weed lmao ideology
It checks out

Ayyyy lmao

Triggered.

lol my dick is fine af homedog. At least six inches or some shit

>Don't say anything mean
Your on the wrong website motherfucker

I dont think that its the compass thats putting people farther left than they actually are, just that the definitions of left and right have shifted left, example: trump is a liberal because he believes in the constitution, not a true burkeian conservative

>Burke
>whig
>supporter of rebelled colonies
>true conservative