>commit the worst crimes in human history

>"REEEEE IMMIGRANTS GET OUT"

White ppl logic everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/887107393041182720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's ok when we do it since earth belongs to us

Thanks Christians

still waiting on Africans to invent anything besides mud huts and AIDS. gg nigger faggot

My country has never invaded anyone, nice logic faggot.

im fine whit that but europe should be for Europeans not niggers
USA for everyone since it's a multicultural nation
Canada beside Quebec is also open for everyone

FPBP
P
B
P

also get out probable roach/leaf/eurocuck

I'm fine with that as long as white people get space.

>Every

Nope. Explain China

>(((white))) people
>PoC

Yeah fuck us for bringing the rest of you civilization, or hell even something as basic as food. Africa would literally starve to death without whites feeding them through charity.

Success may breed jealousy, OP, but you'll never be white.

das bcuz u took all the farmars to make cottons

>xénophobie is a crime against humanity
>Africa for Africans
????????

good old times, when we still relevant

You can have Puerto Rico back if you want to get back into the empire game.

now we are fucked

>USA should be for everyone

How about you go fuck yourself Muhammad? The founding fathers clearly wrote the constitution for white people only, they were the only citizens. And white men in particular were the only ones allowed to vote. Niggers were property and immigration was limited to Europeans only before the Jews created the 1965 Hart-Celler act. So go fuck yourself. AMERICA IS FOR WHITES ONLY. FUCK YOU MUSLIM FAGGOT.

kys OP you smelly shithand

I am loving whitey freaking out about all the immigrants. It's fucking great. Like centuries of karma coming back at them.

Maybe if you vermin were coming here to build schools, roads, hospitals and advance us out of the stone age then it would be an accurate comparison.

white people need to go back to being like that
they never had to listen to whinny brown people

More like sowing the seeds of your own genocide, nigger. Good riddance.

when you are right , you are right

Shit in my backyard, only fair I shit in yours
White people monarchies robbed and exploited for trillions, gav crumbs to the peasants and when it is time to pay the price, the royals let the peasants suffer
I would be pissed at the ruling class

there is a reason many people of color call white people "devils".. a good reason

the ruling class brought in the slaves, made a fortune and left you to the savages

You should hate the rulers

God these shill threads are getting out of hand. Literally see a similar one with the same format about Mexicans

yet the real devil is the ruling class
monarchies and such

They laugh and live large, occupy us with infighting

If it weren't for white people the average life expectancy on this planet would be in the early 30s. The only reason you niggers even exist in such numbers is because whites feed you, clothe you, and have cured myriad deadly diseases and infections that you had been dying from for tens of thousands of years before whites got there and, like always, solved your problems for you.

So why are the pharma companies paying billions to research native medicine you could get for free

get your head out of your boyfriend's ass

rob, isolate, get side effects and profit
Fuckin American education

And all that time spent in the jungle you've invented precisely zero substances of benefit to humanity. Every medically or scientifically valuable compound in your jungle, or indeed the world at large, was developed for the betterment of the species by whites. When we see a jungle we see opportunity and possibility, niggers just see trees to swing around in like so many other apes.

It's only a matter of time until whites shake off the apathy and realize what peril befalls them. Even the most liberal whites will change their tune once them or their family are raped/murdered. If they don't then they get the noose too.

>muh demographics
Remember, whites are the most efficient killers to ever grace this earth. Niggers would be wise not to push us to the breaking point.

Let me tell you something that will blow your mind

Do you know why natives have cures for diseases ...not trial and error but by to the plants via ayahuasca
I hope one day you experience the connections we have with the natural world around us

Try ayahuasca one day and feel what a true red pill is, then we talk

For your info: Natives cannot sell their meds to anybody outside the (((ngo))) who turn it over to pharma
Your next class of meds will come from a jungle

Glad no one took the bait.

Brown people founded civilization, nice try wh*tey

Yeah, you understand why we don't want durkallahs and eek-ooks and taco grandes first hand.

>blaming my ancestors for something I'm not directly responsible for
fuck off nigger

Where the fuck you think pharma gets their meds
Jungles
(((Ngo))) comes in for pharma, lears the secrets , isolates, synthesizes poorly and sells for killer profit.
Tribal medicine cannot be sold by (((law))) cause it is safe AND is free

I agree. I only wish for a white nation where no blacks or browns live. You can have your own also. There, problem solved

White people stole everything from poc

No you don't you bootlipped nigger. If it weren't for whites your jigaboo voodoo magic would get you exactly as far as it did 500 years ago, dead and in the ground before 40.
>Your next class of meds will come from a jungle
Discovered, created, patented, refined, and distributed by whites no doubt.
If that were true you would exhibit at least some characteristics of being civilized.

When blacks stop having double-digit IQs and committing more violence against their own kind than any other group maybe then I will start caring.

But probably not because survival of the fittest is the name of the game of this fucked up world and everyone is just trying to survive.

That's what history is you dumb fuck. A history textbook is just a guide to acute conflict resolution, it just happens to usually be in a gruesome manner. Nothing would ever have changed otherwise and you wouldn't get to check your temporal privilege for being born just at the right time to shitpost like the faggot you are.

Every people and culture has suffered at the hands of others, the fact that some of it has happened more recently than others is fucking obvious. How people are unironically incapable of grasping the basic concept of what a timeline is is beyond me.

>Shit on everyone
>Everyone expects you to be happy when they try to shit on you

Non white logic everyone.

Enjoy your side effects
(((they))) got a pill for that too
HAHAHAHA
More 100 year old jungle people then Americunts, and they don't need mobility scooters HAHAHA
Ignorant redneck offspring of a family reunion gangbang

We obviously don't like you niggers.

How is that not a clear pattern?
Then again your IQ is less than 85 so...

oh my god this retarded savage is adorable

10,000 years my peoples have lived in harmony with nature

All you come from is a lineage of syphilitic sperm burping tavern wenches

It's only karma for letting the third worlds population explode by giving them food and medicine. They fed the locusts and now they wonder why their crops are gone.

what you meant to say is, for 10,000 years your people sat around getting high, and then the superior white man showed up and steamrolled you so easily that your only recourse is to insult his ancestors, not realizing that when you demean your conquerors you're actually demeaning yourself all the more

>syphilis
White people cured that too. Quite possibly the only reason your people aren't extinct.

please stop, I'm getting tired of all the winning. it's too much.

Ya we're clearly the winners and get to decide shit

I congratulate you on the high quality of your bait

And you people banged rocks in caves until inbred blue bloods sent your ancestors to get them rich and in power
And look at the state of the world ...corruption, greed and a collapsing economy
Bang up job
Don't worry , when shit collapses and the elite throw you back to the savages ...the nice ones like me will humbly show you the ways like we did for your pilgrim ancestors

HAHAHAHA CURED
super syphilis , super gonorrhea

that is what happens when you let (((pharma))) play god

I wonder why Spain perished so badly. I mean they were military (with the armada and a great army) and cultural (with the most famous poets) a superpower in the spanish siglo del oro. But everything went wrong.

We were founded as a nation BY whites and FOR whites.

>What shitskins actually believe
>Talking to plantz and shitz

I think you've had a little too much peyote.

might makes right you stupid fuck.
i can shit on you all i want and i still will never owe you anything because i fucking said so.

more and more people are waking up to this fact

boo hoo cry more bitch nigger!

karma doesn't exist, only brainwashed moralfags exist.

more and more people are waking up and your ass will get rekt by whitey in no time you worthless faggot

I kinda think this whole thread is a bait

In case you wanted to learn something that you probably did not know.

Incurable gonorrhea is here...back to the jungle to steal something we would give the world for free

Let the jews get their hands on it, I am sure you will get a great ((deal)) on it

HAHAHAHA
Go take your bluepill, ignorance is bliss

Don't come crying to me when your precious ivory daughter gets it from Jamal, go mortgage your house

cuck

> And you people banged rocks [...generic rhetoric and drivel...]

> Don't worry , when shit collapses and the elite throw you back to the savages ...the nice ones like me will humbly show you the ways like we did for your pilgrim ancestors

I know it's fun to type powertalk and fantasize about a glorious final victory over The Other, but you are genuinely retarded if you think white people as a group are threatened by you, whatever non-white "other" you identify yourself to be. The nice or naive white people see you as victims and want to help you and the mean or suspicious white people see you as a nuisance and want to get rid of you.

As a group, our strangehold on this planet is so comprehensive that it now surpasses the boundary of earth itself and extends into space. Even the INTERNATIONAL space station is a joint venture between the two nuclear superpowers of the world - both white. My friend, white people not only own the planet, but until first contact with ET, white people own the universe. We know it and you know it.

Pic related is nuclear warhead stockpile by country. Something to think about when you're fantasizing about the great brown uprising.

>unironically using PoC

kys now

>whites exploit nonwhites
>well deserved! we're the best!
>jews exploit whites
>awful! a crime against humanity!

go ahead and call me a kike and post another empty threat while nothing changes and we'll continue to laugh

Oh look a truth graph!

Lord it will be funny to see dumb fuck patriots get sent to fight for the jews

Muh Trump will save you
Protip: Get your hands on silver and gold , that is all we will accept for our meds

Okay but why are you telling that to me instead of the person I responded to?

kike

I am still new here, I apologize if I sent you the wrong post

> totally ignores everything he's replying to and instead digresses into convoluted nonsense about buying precious metals to pay for medication.

You must be one of those IQ80 brazilians I've been hearing about. How many times have you been arrested, Juan?

>Be whites
>be killing each other
>Romans come
>civilized
>2000 year old Vargs come along and kill them
>find Jesus
>shit happens
>more shit happens
>we need chink worm poo
>go west
>ohlookatthis.jpg
>ooga booga we gommies from before gommies
>ooga boogas get disease
>all of them die
>freeland.jpg
>this is mine now, here have shiny beads and chicken
>ooga yes please booga
>fully conqour the Americas
>no more to conqour...
>sadface.jpg
>oh look spices
>oh look we just invented steam power
>industrialrevolution.jpg
>Kik shitskin asses for 200 years
>while also giving them working medicine and technology
>decide to settle down
>GERMs want more muh land
>fight war
>worstwar.jpg
>ok now we sett-
>germs want muh land back
>worstwarpt2.jpg
>gommies get land instead
>6 GORILION!!!
>now we can settle dow-
>yoyoyo its ya boi Dj nigger!!!!
>wut
>Luthuli snackbar we are servants of MOOHOMOOD
>ok wut
>6 GORILION let the servants of MOOHOMOOD (pigs be upon him) have their rightful land!!!
>white boi you slave us we not liek we go violaté your womyn!!!!
>ok wut the
>60 years later...
>yoyoyo it be me MOOHOMOOD there be nonono more white womyn we have no more booty!!!
>be white, don't actually exist now
>??? Gib meh shekels ???
>profit

youre the one damage controlling, bud. at the end of the day the jew still wins and you sit here crying calling me a jew.

You talk like the white peoplease would be one homogeneous and undifferentiated group. Like they would be a different race than black people or asian people. But biologicall there is only one human race but different ethnicities. All humans are equal like it's said on the human rights.
The reason why ethnicities distinguish externally from each other is because the different ethnicities adjust to their environment. For example
A black person is black because his skin is more exposed to uv light and the dark colour protects the skin physically against it. So people with a darker skin have a higher chance of survival in sun rich places.

I am writing from jail as we speak my white boy bitch smuggled a cell phone in Via ass transit. It looks like a hatchback

I speak 3 languages, how many do you speak mr 180 IQ
measuring intelligence with ((IQ)), how cute are you Jew

>USA for everyone since it's a multicultural nation

No. I will concede that we allow any ethnic Europeans in, but if you're not white, you don't get in. We're going back to the old policies.

1- Slavery was invented by niggers. See pic related.

2- Quran says pedophile warlord piece of shit prophet muhammed (bacon be with him and women naked feet be upon his dog face) had slaves and tells muslims to take kafur as slaves.

3- Go see what happened to Zimbawe when they got rid of whites.

4- Blacks and mudslimes are racist among each other, they just constantly whine about whites so they can make the ignorant naive and weak whites feel guilty so they do what you want. Guess what, whites are waking up, not soon enough not to not lose so countries to islam, but after all comes to fruition never again shall white man fall prey to your lies and taqiya again, and we will live prosperous and safe on the V4 and USA (the ones smart enough to know what is going on), and you, as always, will turn every country you take with your rotten ideology of death and submission into a shit hole of mind infected virus and you'll have nothing but starvation and disease once the social systems go bust (not if, when) once the sovereign debt crisis hit.

Enjoy your apostasy and your retarded culture, at the V4 we will send you some bombs and bullets to ease your suffering :)

>niggers lie around doing fuckall
> name whitey.
>demand more gibs.

Fucking nights.

>STOP CALLING ME A JEW GOOOOY!

Just dumb niggers with signs someone told them to paint and they don't even know what they are saying.

Our very own Cicero

KEK, nice pic hermano

How old are you? You formulate your arguments like a naive 16 year old.

>You talk like the white peoplease would be one homogeneous and undifferentiated group. Like they would be a different race than black people or asian people. But biologicall there is only one human race but different ethnicities.

This is a game of redefinition. Other people say race, you say ethnicity. You can safely assume when other people speak of race, they mean what you mean by ethnicity. The fact that you insist on voicing this "correction" indicates that you are regurgitating something you were taught.

> All humans are equal like it's said on the human rights.

What the fuck kind of argument is this? First of all, what do you mean by "all humans are equal" and why does pointing to some words in a document establish something as abstractly true?

> The reason why ethnicities distinguish externally from each other is because the different ethnicities adjust to their environment. For example
> A black person is black because his skin is more exposed to uv light and the dark colour protects the skin physically against it. So people with a darker skin have a higher chance of survival in sun rich places.

Yes, everybody who is not a complete idiot understands that skin color is the result of genetic pigmentation and that populations drift genetically towards a local optimum.

If you understand that the genes that affect skin pigmentation vary as a gradient between regional populations, surely you agree that many other genetically modulated attributes vary in much the same way - yes?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you idiot piece of shit, when you take over the Western nations that were dumb enough to trust your taqiya and lies, you'll just end up starving and dying from lack of basic health care. You're going to turn those countries to shit with your shit culture and shit stone age cancer of a religion. Enjoy starving to death like you would in africa ahmed :)

Jedna.
Zwei.
Three.
Quatre.
Cinco.
Liu.

IQ 147. Have fun continuing to lose at life.

- another white, winning at life

>White people go into foreign country
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BAD, EVIL, PROBLEMATIC"
>Foreign people go into white country
"Ah so much better! Totally ok!"

Liberal logic everyone.

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/887107393041182720

Watch that. That black dude knows whats up.

They are racist among themselves in africa, they just want to guilt trip weak and dumb whites into submission.

It's strange how the white and far east Asian colonies turned out ok

Nice picture, added to the bait collection.

I'll have you know, it's not easy keeping you niggles in line.

yeah but those things in foreign countries arent people

Literal shit to keyboard-tier post.

Sorry for bringing civilization to the world. If it wasnt for us you'd still be living in houses made out of mud. Oh wait..

We tried to help you but you bit the hand. Look at India, its thriving due to it using the experience they gained from the British. Also most machines and devices the British used for Tea and Spices are still to this day in good working order and being used by the Indians.

Now look at Africa and the shit we left them? Beautiful cities, massive hotels, working farms, farm equipment etc. Where is it all now? They destroyed it and now beg for food on my TV adverts,

>''Little kowomba hasnt eaten in 5 days....she will die of hunger if you do not send £5 a month to feed her and her brother... send this every month cause we know the little niglet isnt even gonna try help herself and her mother is obviously a bad parent for not being able to raise her own child.

Don't post that picture. That girl is not the same as the one who starred in that video. You fuckers are dragging that poor woman's name through the mud. She was raped and murdered by that nignog but that is it.

Because they are part Moor, and therefore half nigger is why.

That is true, anad its also true unregulated capitalism degenerates into oligarchy, BUT its also true that other than running around naked in the forest and shit, you've not got much going for you if you're born into a tribe like those you're so insistently metaphorically ridding the dick off. They have some interesting cures and shit no doubt, what about surgery for example? With no industrial capacity, could they feed clothe and shelter as many ppl as a modern culture? I say, give them credit where credit is due, but don't fall into the trap of condemning all aspects of modern society.

White peope should have just killed the locals of every place that they conquered. Then we would not have these issues today.