How did the africans survive the horrors of colonialism and slavery in such large numbers?

How did the africans survive the horrors of colonialism and slavery in such large numbers?

By being imported by the boatload.

Because they weren't treated near as bad as people like to pretend.

Sage

How did cows survive the horrors of husbandry and constant milking in such large numbers?

We let them survive. It was a mistake.

M8, you know they were taken care of, right? A weak slave is a useless slave.

We couldn't keep up. They breed faster then we could enslave!

Fucking animals i tell ya!

Who cares, that is like asking me to think about where my shit goes after I flush the toilet.

Fpbp

the same questions goes for Holocost.

This is why Arabs castrated their slaves. They knew better than to risk sub-Saharan's breeding in their country and they knew more were always available just across the desert.

The niggers are like a fungus. You will never get rid of it. It will find a way to survive and keep popping back up. You can burn it with fire but it will survive, and it will spread fast, producing more fungus until it consumes the world.

Africa it's a big continent and luckily not everyone it's from Belgium.

Easy: they were relatively well cared for, and over all they enjoyed a higher standard of living here than they would have in Africa.

Well.
Colonialism means agriculture, roads, hospitals, schools, strong armies stabilizing the area, etc.

We multiplied them when we should have ignored or genocided them.

those niggers sold each other gg.

Also, /thread.
Lurk and read more Op.

because their lives were genuinely objectively better after colonialism.

They didn't "survive" those things, they positively thrived, and exploded in numbers by literally orders of magnitude.

We fucked up. Should've done what the Arabs did. Castrate every male slave going through our hands. But noooo, letting them breed more slaves was more economical for the goddamned Jews.

Don't be racist. One day the black man will outnumber you and you will bow down. You will be the first to be castrated.

because it was a net improvement of their condition

this

Nigger please, the moment we're gone, you dumb animals are back to grass huts and competing with hyenas for dinner.

You cannot win. We can conceivably lose, if the Jew prevails, but our fall will be your fall as well.

>How did the africans survive the horrors of colonialism and slavery
Some did very well $$$$$, I wood sell yo ass 2 mutta fuka a for some chedda, live like Kang Tut Nigga.

they already do outnumber the whites.
Still not afraid of mutumbu.