As a non-white let me just say that not all races are equal. Are politics need to reflect this fact...

As a non-white let me just say that not all races are equal. Are politics need to reflect this fact, IQ needs to take a more serious role in global politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_QDA6Y6cp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Our

Damn it

>Bohoo I just saw gore and got redpilled
kys

dead?

You're telling that video isn't good enough to redpill people? Just how stubborn and far gone are you???

someone tell me what it is, i'm at work

youtube.com/watch?v=V_QDA6Y6cp8

They're making sopa de macaco

Uma delicia

Brazilians are not human.

wtf kind of red pill is that? there is no information about jews in that webm. also i didnt feel anything , but that's partly because they're probably spics and i doubt any one of them has blonde hair

Some shitskin monkeys scooping brains out of a dead monkey. Brazilian or Mexican, I assume.

Jesus Christ is this real? Looks like it may he from a movie or something.

>literal barbarians
but why tho?

That's right. We're not.

This thread wasn't about jews, it was about races not being equal. Lay off the dreidle

it's real, newfag. it's from a brazilian(or central american) prison. notice the homemade dagger at the beginning.

there's other gem videos from central/south american prisons. i recall the one of the guy recently burned alive under the mattress, or the guy forced to chew on his own fingers after they were cut off

Not even a newfag. I've seen plenty of the other videos from S.A. Prisons like the box cutter one. But this one honestly looked like a scene from a horror movie or something.

look at the color of their skin. Way to score your own goal OP

M8 you're fucking retarded

>Hurr if it's not about the joos then it's just by the joos

You are so fucking simple.

UMA

How am i retarded? The video itself looks like it's from a movie or something, not from a smartphone. Look how smooth it is. Was it shot in UHD?
It's not like I'm saying i don't believe something like this could happen.

You just ignored the bestgore watermark?

>nobody would ever slap a fake watermark on a video

What in God's name did I just watch. That was so absurdly grotesque that the empathetic part of my brain didn't even register it as brutal.