The Three GOP senators that killed a straight Obamacare Repeal

Notice something?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
paul.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ObamacareReplacementActSections.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the nose knows

you forgot mike lee and rand paul, dumbass

Mike Lee and Rand Paul we're against the replacement plan but supported a straight repeal, dumbass.

The latest debacle was for a straight repeal, dumbass.

Did they vote no on a straight repeal or the repeal and replace?

They all look like they get it on with goats.

I notice white men are still mad as fuck.

>BUT WHY COULDN'T WE GIVE MORE MONEY TO RICH PEOPLE AND KILL POOR PEOPLE!!!

Besides being smart enough to know Trump is a fucking retard and should leave Obamacare alone? Nope.

Party of ideas.
>Zero fucking ideas.

Tired of winning Trumptards?

more like stop taking my fucking tax money and giving it to fats and nigs

>make 30k a year
>get $5 in subsidies
Thanks Obongo.

It's okay to give it to the rich though.

>BUH HUH?! WHATCHU MEAN RICH PEOPLE GET TAX DOLLARS!?!

Muh religion of crony capitalism.

These retards cant do shit
> Day one repeal

Largest donors are Insurance Industry and Big Pharma. Obvious. The lobbyists always win.

So, paying many times more in premiums and getting no coverage is better. Makes sense.

>Obamacare has flaws!
>Therefore paying out of pocket for medical expenses is the smart option!

Debating obvious reality with paid shills on nu/shit/ is getting boring. Almost makes me want to go outside. Maybe this was the plan the whole time.

>debating
I haven't seen you make an argument yet in this thread

My premium is over twice what it was before Obongocare. Your trash healthcare helps no one.

Of course they would all be women. Fuck this world.

>"Your" healthcare
What the fuck do you take me for. I'm with the majority. I support single payer. It's you assholes and your pet democrats who won't.

Rand Paul is out anyways. Nobody cares anymore.

mick jagger killed the obamacare repeal?

Why not just fix what's wrong with the ACA?

Was women's suffrage a mistake?

>>Obamacare has flaws!
>>Therefore paying out of pocket for medical expenses is the smart option!

Nigger the people who want Obamacare gone ALREADY HAD COVERAGE before Obongo's steaming pile of shit upped premiums 30%

>single payer
Healthcare is too expensive so let's make it more expensive. And we'll have the government run it because the VA does so well. Smart.

so repeal it?

>Healthcare is too expensive so let's make it more expensive.
America already has the most expensive healthcare of any nation on Earth. It's one of the very few things the country is ACTUALLY #1 in. Another is prison population both by percentage and total number, which is pretty impressive. America isn't even in the top ten for medical care though. Congratulations, you're a moron who can watch Fox """News""".

Because that would require working with Democrats.

>America already has the most expensive healthcare of any nation on Earth
>let's take what "works" in a 90% white country and apply it to an under 60% one
I'm sure all those expenses will just evaporate once we start taxing whitey to cover it.

>let's take what "works" in a 90% white country and apply it to an under 60% one
Don't worry, Europe is going to be hit with the same lesson thanks to rapefuges.

Your state opt out of federal assistance? If so you are probabky southern and would not know what being healthy means if it shoved its vegan cock in your mouth.

I live in California, unfortunately.

No Rand Paul wanted the NeverTrump GOPe to have a bill that is free market pro competition not bailout the big 5.

That said the Obamacare millstone is around the neck of Dems. It used to be people without jobs didn't have healthcare now its people with jobs paying more than a house for healthcare.

No, but cutting out an insurance industry that does almost literally nothing except leech on something we all need while profiting off denial of service might help.

Americans spend more on healthcare and live shorter lives on average than any other developed country. You have a better chance surviving your own birth in Cuba than you do in the United States. Healthcare in this country is an embarrassment and somehow Americans are brainwashed into thinking it's the best in the world.

So everything? That's called repeal.

how is Trump expected to get anything done if his own party is backstabbing him?

Nice excuse. But you're right wing bullshit is still wrong.

are they all trannies?

7 years of pandering to the extreme right and you didn't repeal a damn thing. Top fucking kek.

Quite a few ppl here in WV who voted for Trump rely on the ACA.

>give
Nope. Your lack of information isn't an argument. The Republicans responsible for this will lose their seats.

>kill poor people
If you're poor you're on Medicare and this wouldn't effect you anyway. Retard.

Not really. Women who own property should be permitted to vote. But that is not most women.

White trash are the niggers of the white race who simply want more gibs.

6 years of repeated attempts to repeal oboamcare, now the tards are in power and can't even come to a consensus. delightfully hilarious.

even better, the orange tard is frothing at the mouth to kill off obamacare and thinks none of that shit will roll back on him when he does it.

so funny to be reminded over and over that 48% of voters are apparently retarded.

>Nope.
Yep. Let's just look at one plutocrat. Elon Musk. Not only has he received just flat cash grants from the taxpayer, he's also had FREE infrastructure built for him, again, at taxpayer expense. The claim that the rich don't get welfare is a right wing LIE. And it's a bad and easily refuted one at that.

Now kill yourself. You're an embarrassment to the species.

They're backstabbing him? Remember when Trump celebrated the House passing a bill and then immediately called the bill "mean"? Notice how the buck doesn't stop with Trump and he's just blaming everyone else for health cares failure when you damn well know if it had succeeded he'd be taking credit? Who's backstabbing who here?

That's not even true. You don't automatically qualify for medicaid or medicare just by being poor.

They wanted their bill (that frankly isn't as shit as the republicuck bill) but the cuckservatives will never support it.

You're right about that actually. You have to be poor and a nigger.

The one in the middle might a republican but the one on the right is for sure a crypto-dem for sure.

ultimately none of this is at Trump's feet. the healthcare debacle was well underway before he ever dipped his toe in the water of US politics.

we all know democrats are desperate to pawn this debacle off onto republicans, their voters, and trump himself. it's not going to happen.

This is all basically due to liberals spamming senator's emails, telephones and snail mail.
We need to start doing this, as well.
Just try not to say faggot or nigger too much

What are you talking about, yes you do.

Yes, faggot, you check the "Me nigger" box and get free money. That's exactly how it works.

This is why the south is shit and poor whites are such trash.

Why would you want to repeal Obamacare without a superior replacement in place first? Because Trump wants it, or because it would make your life better?

Yes. That's exactly how it works.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Because it's not about healthcare. The republicans just blatantly want to give tax cuts to the rich. The Koch brothers have been pushing for this angrily for years.

You mean poor people get Medicaid and Medicare? WOW! That's still not the qualification, you fucking moron. I'm pretty sure you can't get Medicare without being on Social Security. And Medicaid has its own qualifications.

>Why would you want to repeal Obamacare without a superior replacement in place first?

paul.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ObamacareReplacementActSections.pdf

Besides the nose, user, do you think these fine ladies deserve some meme magic?
Is that what you're getting at?
Lets go to work lads.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL, you're mad that Social Security entitlements got lumped in with the all encompassing word 'welfare'.

White retirees on SS skew numbers of 'white welfare users'.

Black welfare users are more likely to be on food aid and housing allowances.

>Republicans run the government
>nothing that happens is their fault

Sure Jan.

>it's not going to happen.
>have literal majority
>can't repeal
pretty sure its the republicans fault

>people who pay loads more than others want to see results

Shocking, truly their money should have gone into more niggers t. Civic nationalist

>koch brothers
lol pleb, confirmed for not knowing who the real players and lobbyists are. 2010 midterm elections called you dumb fuck, they want their political theater fall dogs back.

So what argument are you attempting to make? Other than muh southern strategy. Yes, we get it. You're a poor, low IQ white male and gave into muh nigger tax dollars rhetoric.

>Koch brothers
2 Koch Brothers

VS

Warren Buffett
Bill Gates
GEORGE SOROS
The Clinton Crime Ring
George Clooney and Bradd Pitt and their dominatrix wives

Fellate a chainsaw.

Lol ouch. So basically you are stuck with massive inflation and 30k gets you jack.

Feels user, I have them for you.

>implying they're all not in cahoots

All victims of acid attacks?

These three just took the fall for the men who also weren't going to be able to vote for it. The GOP voter base is filled with people with pre-existing conditions, opiod addictions and mental health problems. Nobody would have gotten fucked more by these bills then Trump cucks.

I wouldn't lay all the blame on insurance companies. It was made as a way for buyers to pool their money and then get assistance if they needed it. That's basically what the government would do with single payer, except people with jobs and money end up shelling our more for people who don't have those.

Meanwhile everyone ignores the medical industry itself where everyone can expect at least a 6 and often 7 figure salary. That's why medical professionals are so supportive of Obamacare: they don't care about you, they just want to keep the gravy flowing.