Boston to hang 50 posters addressing public harassment, “Islamophobia” around city

Boston to hang 50 posters addressing public harassment, “Islamophobia” around city.

Is pol going to step in and put a stop to "Islamophobic harassment" of innocent Muslims?

BASED PAMELA GELLER:

>Boston: the site of the Marathon jihad bombings in 2013. Boston: the city where a jihad killer attacked a police officer in 2015, after discarding a plan to travel to New York to behead me. Boston, of all cities, should be hanging posters addressing jihad terror, not islamofauxbia.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2017/07/boston-posters-islamophobia.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boston is a libcuck central, full of minorities and green card cronies sopping up all the high-paying jobs and advanced education

Of course they'd try it here, they know it will work

for a second i thught they were gonna hang 50 shitposters they found somewhere online as in a gallow.

So basically this poster tells whites to patronize muslims. How colonial is that again...

Me, too.

I for one am glad they are finally discussing Islamaphobia in boston. There is absolutely no reason people in boston should worry about Muslims. Can you even name a time when muslims hurt someone in boston?

How hard would it be to massprint pictures of all the terrorist attacks in recent years?

How much would it cost?

What would be the best way to place them in the most passive manner that would leave no room for someone to remove or criticise this action, without outing themselves as the Kike they are.

But let's just start going hysterical because somebody made a joke about bacon on the interwebz.

Haha, 'children'. This is a crime ring that enables this happening.

someone should go around with some epoxy and stickers to modify the posters to say
>end islamic harassment

Any Boston anons here? You should mess with the posters like we did with He Will Not Divide Us.

Seriously.

>Someone bombs an american tradition, killing many people, including children.
>N-not all m-muslims (looks to the nearest muslim for their affirmation)

>someone wraps bacon around doorhandle
>HOLY FUCK! ISLAMAPHOBIA! WORSE THAN MURDER! FUCKING WHITE SUPRMACISTS! WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!!!!

it's pure insanity

Is this for real or is it just a meme?

Traitors have existed since the beginning of time.

YES!

Yes its real. Click on the link that I placed in the original post. Pamela Geller has links to the original story.

Sorry I forgot to post the link. Here it is

pamelageller.com/2017/07/boston-posters-islamophobia.html/

Glad I wasn't the only one.

I went to school with a muslim girl from second grade all the way to senior year.
She was never allowed to come to hang out with us, no parties, no after school activities, nothing.
If her dad was anywhere close, we couldn't even talk to her.

I want to know (((who))), specifically, is behind this. Time to research. We need names.

Gee, her dad sounds a bit...hmmm..."phobic", eh?

what did those poor posters ever do to deserve this?