Reminder that when the world becomes minority white inequality will be forever gone

Reminder that when the world becomes minority white inequality will be forever gone.

The world already is minority white

>entire world
>minoraty

the world is majority Asian you spastic

So, now? whites are a minority.

I mean when white ppl are like 2% of the population retards

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARED
sage. fuck off niggerboy.

racist cunt

The world is already minority white

have fun working 7 days a week 10 hours a day without whites.

There is no inequality in Africa, South America or Asia, said the retard.

>I mean when white ppl are like 2% of the population retards
What you wrote and what you 'meant' are two different things.
Commeducation

moar like reeducation

These new wave cummies actually think all their communist heros liked mud people

lel

Can we has black pp hate thread?

salty white ppl lol

Yeah, everyone will be equally fucked.

No
Western maybe
Eastern europe will not be minority non white , do you seriously think a part if the world that has suffered the horros of communism will return to it? Are you that braindead? Soon you will have pic related in Poland and Hungary, we will retake our homelands and we will not stop there
We will crush your pathetic"Melanin Gods and Godesses" in Evropa and Africa with our slavic brothers
Slavs, i cant talk on any other behalf but myself, and I say I am sorry for doubting you not being fellow whites. I will repent by driving shitskins off my homeland

And proud of it

"Oh look at me, i talk like a retarded teenager using ppl, whypipo, ppl ect, like OMG cabt you just be like more like a black like like like " you

Do you seriously believe this? China and other Asian countries are going to brutalize you worse than your hated whites ever did. White guilt is what keeps you all afloat, without us you will have nobody to piggy back off of and will be left in the dust by Asia.

Rage all you want we are the majority lol Me and my gf are laughing at u haha

Every thread is a black people hate thread.

I bet she´s a whore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niggers are a permanent underclass.

Thank you for your kind and reasuring words user.

Whites have always been a minority, dipshit. And it's never stopped shitskins from hating and genociding eachother. Rwanda, anyone?

More like the income gap becomes permanent and upward mobility disappears forever