Sup Forums is well overdue for another "Pizzagate" type non happening

Sup Forums is well overdue for another "Pizzagate" type non happening.

Anyone got a loopy conspiracy that they want to meme into Sup Forumss consciousness?

I was thinking something along the lines of "Elites drink human blood to prolong their lives" or somesuch

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGORoCbpXw.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need Laci nudes for research please.

if only we were so lucky.

Wut? She looks like a horse. Have some fucking standards.

She looks better than lauren southern desu.
I think she could have been a cute girl with cowtits, but instead she chose to go to college.

Russia!

They inject blood of young children that have been traumatized through rape and murder, but you were close.

Aliens exist....

I'm out minds!!!

You don't drink it, it's a transfusion. And it's real medicine. Young blood really does prolong life. This is no conspiracy.

The conspiracy is that elites would do this, and use children rather then willing adult donors. It wouldn't surprise me at all, and likely child blood has benefits perhaps, I assume little research his publicly known on the effects of a young childs blood over a young adults. But young adult blood stuck in to old people is real and does work, it's not a miracle life extension though but it does help.

nice try Podesta

Im not a lauren southern fan, but it is retarded to think laci green, the bug eyed, big lip, fat, stankass cunt looks better than souther.

>pizzagate happenings are reported elsewhere, not in Sup Forums
>blood boys are a known thing in california so no they don't drink it, they get transfusions with it
>op is a dire faggot and needs to go back to /r/
that is all.

KB Thread Archives(All Information is Truth): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post. This is part of a much bigger plan to take down both Sup Forums & governments/agencies around the World.

The problem is though - what fucking incentive would they have to perform bizzaro sexual cult acts for it? If the (((elites))) really do control everything, surely they could buy some from a kid, or force them to give them blood, or force a blood bank to give them some?

This woman is absurdly attractive.

Too bad she's a fucking moron who has no principles and completely adopts the opinions of whoever she happens to be hanging out with that day.

How about a conspiracy that a Luciferian cabal has full control lover our government.

Yeah...that's a good one.

I found this pizza box. Pretty sure there's a pedophile sex dungeon in it. What does Sup Forums think?

I think you're trying to hard sweetie.

Wheres my barron trump time travel threads

Piss off shareblue. This is a smoking gun I just know it.

>Sup Forums is well overdue for another "Pizzagate" type non happening.

Just wait for the next presidential election where whoever wins the Democrat ticket will suddenly be a pedophile child murderer.

Black people are actually only marginally dumber than white people on a genetic level. The reason they're so violent and stupid is due to globalists using them as a test by destroying the family unit in the west while promoting gangster culture (77% of black mothers are single in 1920 it was actually lower than white couples, crack came from the CIA and police).

ALL HANDS ON DECK, ASSEMBLE THE AUTISTS!

LOOK THROUGH HIS SHIT FOR ANY INFORMATION REVEALING WHERE HE MAY BE, THAT FLAG MUST BE DESTROYED!

>"Elites drink human blood to prolong their lives"
Nah we already did that whats the new word with shemitah 2.0 ?

>Too bad she's a fucking moron who has no principles and completely adopts the opinions of whoever she happens to be hanging out with that day.
Oh yea cause what other women has those characteristics ?

>Sup Forums is well overdue for another "Pizzagate" type non happening.

>if I post this on Sup Forums maybe I'll get as much attention as the transformers kid

>Elites drink human blood to prolong their lives

This is already being normalized.

a little girl went missing in ireland 40 years ago,she was never found because the investigation was absolute bullshit, a local Politician had told police to halt the inquiry supposedly

youtube.com/watch?v=0vGORoCbpXw.

Her TWIN sister still lives in the Country and a local Politician had told police to halt the enquiery.

Start with Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger follow the clues!