Why do you actively want the world to end?

Why do you keep hoping for major happenings? Is there truly nothing to live for?

hoping for a time to shine
a time to be apart of history

What skills do you have?

>Why do you actively want the world to end?
this world must end for the new world to begin.
super simple stuff, op.

because happenings will eventually cause the day of the rope

My life has no purpose.

>sleep
>eat
>work
>chill
>sleep
>repeat

Fucking fascinating.

i'm making good money, and I don't have my job, which is more than most can say, but there is no purpose.

It's fucking pointless.

I guess the yearning for a happening stems for most from the hope that the circumstances will force them to change their lives and themselves.

And to be fair, it might be crazy enough to work.

I want to kill people then eat them and I don't like the idea of jail.

she looks sturdy

Life is boring, so I want something to spice it up and make me change the way I live, a way I've never lived before.

because current society is corrupt as fuck and it needs a thorough cleaning

Academic curiosity , I want to see what the next major world upheavel will be , how it will progress, how people will react and it´s conclusion.

>Is there truly nothing to live for?
Strong words from a guy advocating piracy.

You have to find purpose in the struggle itself, user, you have to believe in a higher meaning.

Clearly, you're not sorted!

"Call this farmer,...I want him in my Kingdom"

But I'm NOT struggling, that's the thing. I'm working hard, but not so hard.

>find purpose

Ah yes, let me just grab a purpose ladder, go to the purpose garden and find myself a purpose tree, so i can pluck a fresh, organic, artisan purpose, just right for me.

>fucked up life
>might as well not being alone down the drain

Start at the head and scroll down. It's like a gradient from standard human being to utter degenerate.

>conceive the noblest and most righteous goal you can think of
>try to achieve it
>it will be a struggle
>find meaning in the struggle

Come on user, I don't have to spell it all out for you, do I?

By the way, what's your job?

Are you actually so naive and ego centered that you think the end of the farce of what western nations have become will be the end of the world?

maybe you can start doing some public speaking in your spare time user
thats my eventual goal atleast

this is Sup Forums. they are exactly that close-minded and short-sited.

The only way for the next stage of human development to begin is to abolish the present state of things.

The western nations have enough nuclear armament to destroy the planet and the're not letting their governments fall without taking everyone else with them.

Don't you know?
The end of the world is the redemption for original sin!

Because it would fucking RARE and BASED.

I dont want brown people to inherit the world we built

>they
Please never reply to another one of my excellent post again my dood

there is no higher meaning, God told us to find a cow and through us, we made it into a golden cow.

giv muscle gf

I want us forced off our asses. A major crisis, would force every man, woman, and child to fight or die.

that's why it's a revolution user
the governments of the west will have to answer to her people

Closed minded you ignoramus

It's hard to find a noble and righteous goal when you're as cynical and jaded as I am...

I work for one of the major IT giants.

That's a cool goal. I already do lectures and teach people, it's very rewarding. Definitely a cool goal to have. And my skill leave a lot of room for improvement.

Yeah, the only meaning is that which we create ourselves. I know that. Doesn't help much.

Because deep down, white men need a purpose. We're craving the fellowship that war brings. We've been couped up for too long in our basements. Courage and mateship fighting against a common enemy is what we crave as a race.

throughout history men would band together, and fucking murder people in wars. this has been a thing for thousands of years, and part of who we are as humans. we'd fight, win or die, rape women and have a jolly good time.

nowadays the closest thing to any of that is fighting faggot sand people with the worst rules of engagement ever, or trolling on the internet. so people want something exciting in their lives, thats my take.

Yes, the levels of degeneracy this site has exposed me to has convinced me the world needs a moralistic cleanising event. The degenerates must be exterminated. Whores and faggots must be stopped.

When your society is in terminal decline, no, there's nothing to live for. The absolute best thing that could happen to Europe right now is an asteroid impact. Go out before losing any more dignity.

nothing that will ever be within my grasp, no.

I'd want a war or some other type of happening if it was just me.

But my sister and my mother are still around, and I want them to be happy.

I think the main reason is because in a world that is pushing more and more extreme leftism, most of us hope that happenings will "wake up" the general population who still thinks Islam is a religion of peace and other nonsense.

The ability to shine.

Yeah, you are correct. I agree but, for the wrong reason.

>short-sited

Short sighted you ignoramus.

(no "-" because it's a modifier that comes after the noun it's modifying)

Not unless you know a way to have those hips around my head

Whats the point of the world continuing? Everyone might as well die.

lol @ those weed socks

why?

Pretty good with a bo staff

kids are fun
keep me busy
i guess if i was a childless loser i would hate life too

Its sort of like the fall of the Roman Empire.... just a laundry list of shit that's fucked up and gay in our current society that can't easily be fixed except by armagedon. Global warming.. destruction of the environment.. the cuckening of the white race.. stupid moral grandstanding preventing us from doing shit like cloning armies of the best people.. idk just a long list of stuff and the inertia preventing things from change is suffocating

>Why do you keep hoping for major happenings?
I don't have a gf

I have my waifu but even her smile is slowly having no effect on me

For whatever reason every generation wants to be the last. Usually it comes out as "concern", but you'll notice that everyone is just fucking desperate for the end to come. Be it global cooling, nuclear war, global warming, Yellowstone volcano or whatever else everybody is waiting for it.

I don't think it's about a lack of things to live for, I think it's more a fear of mortality and failing to accept that regardless of your own existence the world will go on as normal.

Because Destruction is the only thing most people fucking deserve.
t. Guy with a very social job and charisma who is so sick and tired of 99% of people and how fucking goddamn stupid they are.

I just want literally anything interesting to happen.

Think of the most fantastically wealthy person on earth, even the shit that billions and billions lets you do seems boring to me. I could give a fuck about how shiny and expensive my car is or where my house is at. All that shit is straight up fucking boring.

>Why do you keep hoping for major happenings? Is there truly nothing to live for?

get help

Is that a statue of Arjuna?

yes. and pretty. but i don't find her attractive at all. will not fap.

So you're greasy?

>Why do you keep hoping for major happenings?

So we can dethrone these spineless cucks running the show now and get the space elevator built

Nope
I keep getting older and these anime girls aren't getting any realer

shit is fubar, time to reset

dat feel when I'd be happy to die from snu snu with her.

gib buff gf pls

Casually claims waifu

U a fag, bro?

My life suckks I don't care anymore. Every day i do the following

>eat
>sleep
>suplex
>repeat

nothing else.

YOOU ARE LIKE LITTLE BABY

in my opinion its actually an unrighteous evil to want to continue on this earth, you got it all on this life and you love this life? well fuk u

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Matthew 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Because every ideal I've ever had was proven to be worthless in the face of reality and I'd truly like nothing more than everything to end before I have to face the fact that life isn't what I envisioned it to be.

> being so scared of nihilism you make shit up and believe it knowing you made it up

faggot

>It's fucking pointless.
This

We think we will survive and our enemies will be killed. Then the world will be a better place.

What a fucking queerbait.

Humans require a certain amount of chaos to grapple with. We live in the least chaotic, most controlled society humanity has ever seen. People naturally want that sort of thing to end.

This is why authoritarian systems suck to live under for anyone besides autists.

this chart needs an update

> found the feminist
nope. i just don't find burly girls attractive.

the world will certainly end for us. What niggers do on a wasteland planet is not relevant to the Galaxy.

She would make fine human cattle for Pleasure Squad

My best friends have killed themselves, I've been denied the ability to have a family and continue what has been going on for a million years, my race is dying, my shoulder is fucked and I will never have surgery, I can't fix my teeth, I'm supposed to be a proud first worlder but I'm going to end up being a suicide bomber because nobody will ever fight for righteousness again. So, yea, bring it on super volcano. It's crazy to think about how little effort it would have taken to build us a nice world, and yet here we are worshiping destruction. Sad.

That chart is fucking sweet

what do you need for surgery user

Heavenly those socks ffffffffff-

square peg round hole

Because it's more interesting than this circus that got old a long time ago.

How the hell did she fit those shorts up over her thighs? I think this is shooped.

Rotator cuff. I bought insurance, but I can't pay for it. I'm just racking up huge bills on purpose at this point. I'm an incredibly intelligent white male, of the purest stock to form into a great citizen, and here I am in a place that smashes nice things.

Most people who don't have kids want the world to end. Most people who do have kids want a healthy restructuring.

90% of Antifa members are childless and simply lust for destruction.

Because it literally only keeps Sup Forums alive.

>John 12:25
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
Mopey goth faggot.
>Matthew 10:39
>He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Retarded Jewish doublespeak.

Faggot retard religion.

tore my rotator cuff many years ago. never had surgery. just within the last 5 years can now raise arm above head without pain. didn't stop me from having a life. grow a pair of balls, faggot.

This dude isn't far off...

I do it for the lulz

I think it would be easier if the world were better, but to have such blatant evil in the world and to not be actively slaying it is just too much. It's a mindfuck, it's soul killing.

>It's fucking pointless.
110% this

better hope you never find out

I can lift my arm ok, I can shoot just fine. What I can't do is live in this filth. If you call complacently sitting in shit having balls I feel bad for you.

This is true, but most people with no kids either don't want them to go through what this last generation just went though, or they don't want little ones to get in the way of the killing that needs to take place. Those who want a restructuring are more than likely just counter signaling, and are ok with the status quo.

>manly physique
>tattoo
>cannabis socks
>vacationing in muslim country

Rather you than me, brah.

Starvation sucks.

Two can play the "order out of chaos" game.